Why do people think this is the peak of competitive fps?

why do people think this is the peak of competitive fps?
>team based
>attack/defend (not even based on kills)
>the obvious 1 shot kill no skill weapons

being objective based is key to most competitive events

its not like they score football based on how many tackles each player gets

>a game being based on killcounts makes for a better competitive game than one focused on actual objectives

objective is competitive, but the fact that you need to switch sides at half time to try to balance it is retarded

t side having better weapons isn't balance and the sad thing is that ct win more on almost every map.

2 flag ctf is competitive, attack and defend is not.

What FPS games do you think are competitive, user?

>>>
> Anonymous 12/21/16(Wed)21:04:50 No.361411253 ▶
> (OP)
>What FPS games do you think are competitive, user?
the ones that aren't stop and shoot peak a boo sims

Can you name me any games, user?

>objective is competitive, but the fact that you need to switch sides at half time to try to balance it is retarded
Every competitive game ever created does this. Chess does it. You're a moron.

CTF maps in games are also asymmetrical and have side switching. There's no logic to what you're saying. I don't understand how a game being asymmetrical and dynamic is apparently a bad thing for competition.

call of duty ...kidding it's the same campy garbage

Ones that actually rely on teamwork and rely on the team working together to get their objective not some shit fest which just encourages you to get kills instead of helping your team and working together to reach the goal.
The only argument the fucks have is just what I am going to list right now:
>Muh Guns
>Muh Recoil
>Muh Spray Patterns
>Muh throwing utility grenades
>Go back to cod faggot only people who are 18 play this game
Basically of all my years playing cs I have actually never felt any teamwork happening it was just who got the most kills.
The only thing that I found remotely close to teamwork is throwing smoke grenades and flashbangs to avoid getting one shotted.

Taking the bait.
How does CSGO not rely on teamwork? How is making calls, deciding on tactics and movement patterns, weapon distribution and similar things not considered teamwork?

See
Also, what's your rank, fellow anonymous?

>making calls
cs is slow as fuck even the biggest retard can be like..."i heard someone here" callouts aren't even a big thing in cs

speaking of ranking systems cs has one of the worst ones i've ever seen. how the fuck did you guys ever play 1.6 or css without it?

Are you sure you aren't a silver, dear user?

play ESEA and hope you get less cheaters then MM, that's all I can say about fair game play. The game is full of skill you have to know to aim, place cross hair, know maps, have super fast reflexes, and have the hearing of a deer.

Finished my placements a while ago, was placed in MG2, then I was scared of fucking up and deranking so I never touched that again.

I am saying this from my experience
The game was simply marketed as that but it plays differently its like one of those expectations vs reality images.
The game is only rarely played as it was intended to be played.
There is sometimes rare exceptions when it comes to teamwork actually being used but its not worth playing thousands of hours just so you can play the game as it was meant to be played because when it comes to the community teamwork is hardly used its just micspamming children pissed off russians and necktards who spend their money on pixelation.

Yea well football sucks

Started playing during CSS, but only got decent during CS:GO.

Sorry for my shitsu skills, user.

>the obvious 1 shot kill no skill weapons
spotted the obvious crybaby casual

good call outs can literally win you the game. The game is slow 50% of the time, but the other 50% percent is pure 200ms crazy actions reflexes

Unranked because every match I play atleast has some type of flaw, its either smurfs horrible teammates or both.
That does not mean that I do not suck

I don't play CS:GO competitively anymore. Everyone either pretends to be good or just doesn't care.

It's all about M249 and auto sniping, user.

smurfs make you better, if you want play against smurfs you're too fucking weak to play CS faget, that or you're too fucking stupid

Just proving my point.
Get good go back to cod

stfu you donk't even know the game. the AWP can kill an auto like a wasp kills a beei got gud nigga trust me i spent hours and worked hard at getting gud

>Unranked

Do you not play anymore? What was your rank before?

>I don't play CS:GO competitively anymore.

The AWP is no fun, user.

ahhahahahaahh

ahahahahahahah

ahahahahahhahah

please stop!!!

it's the most fuck you gun in the game - get an awp shot and you feel like you smoked meth

>Unranked
>I do not suck

You represent the Counter Strike community pretty well

thank you

Never had the feeling of mowing down the enemy team, user? Especially when they're broke, user?

What I implied when I said it does not mean i do not suck is that I do not just blame my teammates and enemies for my lack of skill

movement matters more than aim, anyone can get good aim with practice. cs doesn't have any movement though because you die in one shot

i have it thbh the more you can fuck other people up the better. I don't cheat but i know fags do cheat, the feeling of winning in this game is rally rewarding because you know you either out skilled, or out smarted your opponent. But desu there's way way too many cheaters in MM that ruin matches. play
ESEA if you really want to take it serious

CoD is GOAT competitive FPS no matter what contrarians say

How is that different from cod

you hide for the other team to push. you play smart like real life. in real life you don't have real movement out of 3 feet. this isn't quake were you can fly and shit

You silly fuck. Have you not played Overwatch?

No, I'm straight

maps, speed, aim, bomb plants, round times,

stfu CS is the god of fps faget

Left 4 Dead 2 is.

>When no one wants to push

then you play camp section by sections until you reach the bomb site or hostage site. You either rush that section or you play slow if only one guy taking point.
\
\
do i really have to teach you guys how to paly CS?

>dying over and over again without a chance to know what the fuck happened makes you better

literally retarded

Teach me more, senpai.

How do I get good?

you learn form you mistake of rushing or running.

trust me calling me retarded lets me realize just how stupid you

learn how to pre-aim and prefire, learn crosshair placements, learn where to throw the smokes and flashbangs, then just get an AK and tap, never spray

knowing that you can easily reach master guardian or more, it's basic shit

>rushing or running
oh, you are talking about smurfers that play in silver, okay

I'm talking about people with perfect aim, perfect control spray and great reflexes, I'm talking about people picking and one-taping you before you can even react

I'm not talking about a Master Guardian killing some silver players

I'll remember this moment, fellow CS player.

sorry user in order to have perfect aim, perfect recoil control, and reflexes, you have to play enough until you body builds stronger nerves from you hand to your brain which takes time and work. I does happen, but it might take up to a year

Hello.

You don't want to test me pal, I can literally shot you right

an fps with a fast ttk will never be competitive

>ITT: Shitters who think badge means you're a god at CS

bring it

Hello fellow neighbor

siege is tacticool trash too

Literally all stuff that cod has though, and that's without going to the hardcore modes that increase damage, disable respawns, and remove the hud making everything more challenging

get better and rank up

i can own smurfs since everyone dies in 1 shot the game takes no skill. i bet if we played halo you'd neverr even kill me once even in h5 which is now tactical trash just like cs

Honestly if they upped the TTK, got rid of the cheap gimmicky bullshit and played on PC it would be amazing. Although they should focus on releasing a game that isn't bland shit first.

RNG, and spay control

CoD does not have this

did she die?

Tell me what the pinnacle of it all is then?

I bet your choice is shit.

>dies in 1 shot the game takes no skill.

what's your rank ?

I feel like the more online fps I play the more I want a popular quake again.

no too fat to die that easily

please change 'comment' to 'post' this is triggering me

>spray control
Do you mean controlling recoil or spraying the wall which you have to pay for in csgo
>rng
They can keep it

you know nigga in real life if you get shot once in the head you might die

no the pole is fine

really nigga?

stfu you know what i mean silver

quake 3.

REALISTIC YO
its almost like we're talking about video games? realism doesnt mean skill you stupid fuck
you think medieval times was exactly like chess? LOL

for solo game play were you fly...... with rockets

yeah raelly competitive

>for solo game play were you fly...... with rockets
what did he mean by this?

any niglet can hide in a corner and kill people slowing improving on their aim over time. LITERALLY ANYONE

aim is just muscle memory, quake takes real skill since it actually requires you to move around and kill people otherwise you'll probably die

that's subjective

if a game want's to take itself more serious who are you to talk shit nigga ahahhahah

loser stfu

I meant you can fly by shooting rockets at the ground. this is not CS user

quake 3 or ut2k4 were the best duel games

no one cares about duel anymore

>duel games
>never break 1000+ players at once
cry more, fighting game bois.

>CSGO

>Outdated

>shill

ur outdated m8

Not an argument

>shill

really Gabe pays us to tell that the t started shooting first with better aim

>has no retort
>b-but s-silver
Is there any easier way to tell a csfag has been btfo, your game is somehow even more casual than cod

why don't stop running as you shoot user

ahhahah

you might be bait ahahah

>Still outdated

Come on, user. You don't need a lot to prove me wrong.

your autism is strong

CoD has both of those things. Are you stupid?

warsow
reflex
toxikk

pinaclle of duel

too bad they all have shit maps

even q3 has shit maps until people fixed that

what's your rank???

>not knowing what basic words mean

>CS:GO more casual than COD

What rank are you, user?