AVGN

youtube.com/watch?v=A0YzkTFmq1k&user=JamesNintendoNerd

What is this garbage? Is this the WORST AVGN episode? Even Toxic Crusaders was better. I knew the minute I saw that retard Keith Apicary that I was going to hate it.

It's two bald manchildren smashing shit for 11 minutes with shit slapstick humor.

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING? THEY GOT A QUICK BUCK FOR THIS SHITLOAD OF FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=try-hard
m.youtube.com/channel/UC_fGtUvYTzYWXVQUwGXleDg
youtu.be/bByE7n2AJj4?t=484
youtube.com/watch?v=uYDgOn0hqX4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's wrong with slapstick?

The only funny thing about it was this bald cuck is so in denial and trying to pretend everything is alright when half his fucking head is missing

This bald cuck is probably too scared to shave his head because he knows he will get roasted so he just walks around looking worse than that fucking Gino DiGiannantonio

That was fucking awesome wtf are you talking about

>this bald cuck
>this bald cuck

stop trying so hard to fit in.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=try-hard

He looked like he was trying to imitate the three stooges or laurel and hardy

>hitting each other randomly all the time
>le random term I pretend to understand but not really lol joke

Either way it was by far the most forced episode he has ever done, downright embarrassing.

i think the whole thing was pretty self aware
he was completely out of character

Hands down the worst episode, or at least I have to assume it is because I still can't force myself to watch the one where he's with that old guy director

Who the hell is the old mentally challenged guy, anyway? Can't recall seeing him in any other reviews.

Been here for over a decade kiddo, take you eceleb shit and fuck off back to readdit with the rest of the balding nu-male cucks

>le randumb

they were joking about how hazardous these devices were to the living room while also being worthless. how does some simple over the top joke go over your head? id wish itd hit you in your fucking head so arent allowed to think anymore in a slapstick fashion

I can watch the latest episode but can't watch the Toxic Avenger one without cringing every second

Help me Sup Forums

m.youtube.com/channel/UC_fGtUvYTzYWXVQUwGXleDg

You know, after seeing him in a convention. Lloyd is actually just as cringy IRL.

And the fucker makes bank off of it. He makes Sup Forums proud.

I liked it and there's nothing you can do about it. That bald guy also has hilarious videos of his own, I liked the ones where he's dancing in underwear.

It's one thing to get it, another to get it and find it funny.

He should leave it to someone else, and focus on shit like this

youtu.be/bByE7n2AJj4?t=484

I shave my head. Would you hold hands with a bald man?

that was comfy af

Jesus christ you people are insufferable.
He makes a slapstick video, and it's
>downright embarrassing
I'm not even a fan of that kind of comedy and I found the value in it. Go jack off.

Just because you've been here for a decade, doesn't mean you have to fit in with the reddit-tier trying-to-be-funny-and-fit-in people.

It's just a shitty slapstick skit where they destroy an entire set, it was okay, had a few giggles.

You just need to pull the cocks out of your anus

seriously. besides the barenstain bears episode this one made me laugh more than most of his recents

Nigger, no episode is worse than the Troma one.

Yeah that episode is awesome

i want to be in that basement
like just once

fucking top kek

>all these garbage items that can be potential hazard to you and your house
>make it for kids

>WHAT WERE THEY THINKING? THEY GOT A QUICK BUCK FOR THIS SHITLOAD OF FUCK

So literally like RLM but people will defend and fanwank them to high heavens

Rich Evans can't even fall down anymore because of his back or something, the days of falling over destroying things for RLM were over.

What do you look like?

Their ghostbuster shitview is probably better than the movie, which doesn't say much but yeah..

literally who?

>People not even getting the joke

Watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=uYDgOn0hqX4

I liked it, it was dumb slapstick.

>sell something that does not seem to work at all according to the AVGN video
>be that enthusiastic about it in your commercial/manual or whatever the fuck this video is
I don't have any words

indeed, and it played up the results of what would happen if Dumbasses were playing motion games before kinect or Wii. they were stooges, but i laughed.

im glad that at least 2 people got it
this board makes me wonder sometimes

10/10 episode where the fuck are the monster madness blue rays.

>Dumbasses
just one wild kid left alone with that golf thing is enough and he smashes through the TV in 5 minutes lol

>got it

Everyone understands what they were trying to do. It's not a mystery. The problem is that it isn't funny and it drags on the entire time. There was no reason why he couldn't actually mix in his usual video game commentary into it. At the very least this shouldn't have been called a AVGN

Ask your momma

wtaching it right now, you are full of shit OP

Been watching avgn since he came out. Loved this episode. Keep hating.

Jesus, Mike, take a break

Its the same type of humor as Three Stooges.

Incidentally, this is also proof that the Three Stooges is gay as fuck.

There was little build-up, little substance. It was shitty slapstick for the sake of adding slapstick.

Gags like this need more to them, but what can you expect from a creatively bankrupt man like James?

Did they even really review anything? It seemed more like they were just fucking around with crappy Genesis accessories.

I have loved AVGN since I was in highschool when he first started, I watch all his episodes, usually multiple times. This is the first one I had to turn off. What is this? How did he make an episode this bad? It has no pacing and no jokes.

Seriously though, who is Keith Apicary? Is he another internet reviewer or something? The character he is playing is like Revenge of the Nerds. It's so dated and awful.

By far the worst episode.

No review. Just them destroying things

>avgn
>reviews
everytime

SPIDER MAN

SPIDER MAN

TAKES A DUMP IN A COFFEE CAN

MINEY CRAFTA

>you may have to cut it some slack
translates to
>we know this is shit and is broken, deal with it

Best episode for my friend to watch for the first time?

It was shit, which is a shame because I both like AVGN and Keith Apicary. They really don't mix though. It's like if David Lynch co-directed a movie with David Cronenberg. They're orbit around the same repertoire, but they're way to different for the collab to work.

>Seriously though, who is Keith Apicary?
Keith Apicary had a show on Screwattack (like AVGN) back when they were producing shows for Gametrailers. He was more like a nerd stuck in the 80s-90s and was fixated on arcade booths and sega consoles (opposite to AVGN who reviews (mostly) Nintendo games through a contemporary scope)
He also was doing some stunts (I think Keith's actor is or used to be a professional stuntman) and man on the street stuff (like the E3 videos, which I think is his best stuff)

Fuck no.

Something simple like NES Accessories if he doesn't know much about retro shit

What the hell is the big fucking meme about Toxic Crusaders

I watched it easily no problem, it was easily low tier but it's not unfuckingwatchable like this skit shit, at least he talked about and played a game in Crusaders

Silver Surfer or something like it probably

>screw attack fag
>not Ryan
DROPPED

The Toxic Avenger episode is nice at least because it's James meeting someone who has had a real influence on his life and who he looks up to.

This one is just shit.

Beavis and Butthead is the worst episode.

>Ryan
You mean the fat queer with the blubbery voice that does videos with Mike?
I won't watch videos with him in it.

First Bible games gets my vote.

Ghostbusters
Silver Surfer
Dick Tracy
Swordquest

You missed out on some top tier Chris O'Donnell bashing then

Nothing wrong with the video, harmless fun. Other christmas episodes were better tho.

Ryan is BASED. Better than monotone Bootsy.

Bootsy is monotone, but amusing.
Ryan can be annoying at times, because he's far too memey and cinemassacre-referencing for his own good (you can even see and hear mike be annoyed by it at times). His big problem is that he tries to fit in with "the guys" instead of being his own normal person.
He's like how Elliot used to be on some call me johnny before finding his own schtick to work with. Ryan can be alright, as long as he's being himself, but he tries too hard not to be and that's what makes him lame. Also, he tries to explain shit too much for the sake of people who know nothing about a game, cartoon, whatever. I say fuck those people, they shouldn't be watching anyways.

>Bible Games was 10 years ago

for some reason I can't stop saying baby moses

babymosesbabymosesbabymoses

who is that bald nigga? and no not james

what happened

Bible Games definitely was one of the best episodes.

>farfromsubtle

how many fucking years has it been since an AVG episode?

Fuck you, Fraser, lazy leaf cunt

That was a top tier episode