Obtuse???? Rubber goose?? green moose?? guava juice?? Giant snake?? birthday cake??? Large fries?? chocolate shake????

Obtuse???? Rubber goose?? green moose?? guava juice?? Giant snake?? birthday cake??? Large fries?? chocolate shake????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D56T-r3Dz28
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=D56T-r3Dz28

Not anymore.

:^(

You know, thats not half bad

10 fucking season of this shit
I feel sorry for you idiots who were unlucky enough to be born where you got tricked into watching this as your childhood formative show

I fucking hated FOP but this is just sad

Fuckin ASSHOLE.

What the fuck, now they not only have a baby and a dog but he also has to share the fairies with some random girl?

I used to be deathly afraid of the camping level in this game where you had to stealth around the cream puff girls

Just let it end, christ.

nani sore...
NANI SORE

>Danny phantom died for this

Why is it still going? I get Spongebob, it's a cultural icon at this point like it or not. But no one ever gave much of a shit about Oddparents, and no ones given a single shit in at least five years.

le toastin in epic bread

this is sadder than Butch Hartman trying to stay relevant on youtube

why isn't it dead yet?

Let's talk about real issues.
If there's someone who truly deserved fairies is this broke ass nigga that lived in a trailer park, not that new girl.

But he is happy, isn't?

no
NO
FUCK THIS
FUCK EVERYONE INVOLVED IN THIS

Why's the woman so unhappy?
Why the fuck is Timmy so unhappy anyways

Because Vicky is awful and his parents are morons who are too stupid to notice she's abusing him when they leave them alone almost every night.

Who the fuck is the new girl?

A love interest?

>iain'tclickinthatshitnigga.jpg

Not even he hates her. She is his new neighbor who is unhappy for some reason? It isn't really explained as everyone loves her and she is perfect at everything. Not even joking its her character. So she gets to share Timmy's fairies because there is a fairy shortage. And it doesn't work its just bad.

So this is how it all ends? Not with a bang, but a slow painful death.

That opening was just for the first few episodes.

They ditched the dog. Even Nick didn't like it.

For the Emperor

>make realistic art
>but keep the faces cartoonish
man western art is so FUCKING BAD

wut

Vicky's sexual abuse.

Tell me where are the fairies, Timmy Turner.

Sup Forums is soooooo fucken easy to bait I swear, KEK!

This is why you guys don't have girlfriends

What sexual abuse?

WOULD I!

Wew lad.