What went right?

What went right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QvcFRgJwE2k&t=173s
youtube.com/watch?v=_eEdFuhvW3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nothing

Why did this take 10 years?

It's actually a comfy game, not worth 60 dollary-doos. The price should have been more along the lines of 15-25 and had a pc release where some of the control issues could have been addressed, with that they would have probably seen more sales.

I think it's a good lesson to teach kids that being near large dumb animals is dangerous.

The birddog actually acts and feels like a real being that isn't dependent on scripts. It's really cute and it actually pains me whenever I see Trico go in for a pet and the player doesn't pet it back on its head.

This. It really should of gotten a PC release and we could of gotten mods to help the more frustrating aspects of the game fixed up.

Did he died?

The way the boy faceplants before falling is way too amusing

we need to fall deeper

Too deep, user.

i was expecting to find the 17th colossi

There are little to no typos on the cover art

>tfw nu-Sup Forums hates TLG cause one of their favorite e-celebs doesn't like it

I'm too old for this place

Who was in the tomb? It's confirmed that this is the shrine, so is it Dormin or Wanderer?

i was expecting some dev NPC in the bottom of the world.

This is completely fucked I tell ya what

What a shitty game, and this took 10 years to make? Fucking pathetic.

It took about 2 to 3 years to make and the project was abandoned for years.

Amazing game. Everyone should at least try it IMHO

turrico :3

youtube.com/watch?v=QvcFRgJwE2k&t=173s

so cute :3
youtube.com/watch?v=_eEdFuhvW3A

Started on ps3, gets done but runs like shit. Ueda leaves while Sony periodically tried to iron it out, but it never gets running on ps3. Switch to ps4 (this is a lot of work because of the architectural differences between the consoles). Ueda helps with the porting process, upping the texture quality of certain key sections (notice how the in between stuff is rather muddy, I think part of this is artistic artistic and another part is simply having the visually stunning resting sections get a legit visual boost). Then ps4 pro is a thing, so they postpone to add support.