About to sit in line for at least 6 hours in 30 degree weather to look like a boss on christmas ( gift for my brother )

About to sit in line for at least 6 hours in 30 degree weather to look like a boss on christmas ( gift for my brother ).

Does Sup Forums have any recommendations on how to stay positive? I tried this the other day and pussed out after an hour, however, this time i'm wearing proper clothing

Have a buddy bring you coffee/food

Bring music or podcasts

You could try by downloading an NES emulator on your phone with every NES game ever made. For free. Which is not $60.

But hey, nosgalia is priceless. Except for the $60 price.

>Does Sup Forums have any recommendations on how to stay positive?
Think about how you could have bought a raspberry pi instead and made him a much better NES emulator for roughly the same price and less effort, while at the same time creating a much more meaningful gift because it was something you made.

I owned six of them and scalped five of them for 4x the price. I decided to keep one for myself. Thanks to my cousin who is the store manager of a toys r us store hehe

this. I started a super boring job a few weeks ago and podcasts saved me, never listened to one before then. I recommend 'The Biggest Problem in the Universe'

>not getting your brother an actual NES with a flash cart so he can play everything without input lag
Take some food and a blanket
Portable vidya

>Mfw my dad only had to wait 2 hours and scared off a Poo in Loo who tried cutting infront of him because he is a ghetto new jersey-er who is jacked to shit
Feelsgood.having intimidating parents. Best xmas gift to.

Not sure why you are doing this when every game can be emulated for free. Bring food - no coffee to prevent from having to pee. Depending on who is in line you could get fucked over.

Or if you have any physical games just get a framemeister.

nobody cares nerd

are you and your brother too dumb to use emulators or something?

>Emulating
NNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEERRRDDDD!!

Retropie is better.

This device is simply an emulator, they even downloaded some of the roms from the internet it seems.

Which is what this is doing. With much less customization.

>there are faggots on this very board that will actually sit in queue for hours on end, in freezing weather, to buy 30 year old games

Except OP explicitly said this is a gift for someone. Guess if you're not spending that $60 you could probably use it for literacy lessons, huh?

That goes for all the Raspberry P-U posting that happens in every thread. Can people just honestly not see why someone would want one of these things? Anyone who knows anything about gaming already knows about emulation. Some people might want one of these simply as a replica of a classic system without having to hunt down an original (which is likely to be damaged, dirty, or outright broken).

And for the moralfags, this is actually cheaper than buying all 30 games separately on the Virtual Console.

I wanted to do the same thing for my little brother, but fuck that noise.
Just gonna wait

You stupid American.

We laugh at you fighting each other to get something I thought up when taking a shit.

I would buy this, if I didn't know you could buy them on 3DS...

Those poor people waiting in line. Oh well, I guess it's worth it for multiplayer NES games, even though you have to buy another controller.

have theses things fucked up the nes classic shop on the wiis/wii us/ ds stuff?

or is it all the same? people just want nerd credit?

Going to wait in line tomorrow
Opens at 10am
I was thinking showing up two hours earlier

merry christmas bro i got you bookshelf ornament!

Hahaha you are illiterate

OP prepare to meet the fat mexican gamers and the black weebs. They are good people.

Watch out for the hipsters that want the bookshelf ornament.