What are some good Kaiju/Giant Monster games, Sup Forums?

What are some good Kaiju/Giant Monster games, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

seizui.wikidot.com/reize-seatlan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So is it true that this retard forced them to mention "his genitals are invisible" in his profile?

Haha

Yes. Yes it is.

Dear god. Source?

>Tfw Red got shafted to make room for furry autism squad Donut Steels
I fucking hate furries so much.
Cartoons were a mistake.

Furries ruin everything thread?

I never see anyone post Unleashed, was it worse than those two?

Don't have source and not him, but his bio definitely used to mention his genitals, though the line was eventually removed.

>was it worse than those two?

Aside from the waggle controls, no, people are just notalgiafags and less peopleplayed unleashed so nobody posts it despite it being the same shit with more characters.

>cant have a moster that corrupts other monsters because my gree fucking furry OCDONUTSTEEL is pure and uncorruptable

YOuk onw, you must be a real asspie when even your furry friend is embarrassed of your tantrums after you paid his character into the game.

Reminder that if it wasn't for furries this nigga could've been in it.

Kaiju combat is that kickstarter game that got run into the ground by overly demanding furries right?

Yep, the posse of aspies and spergs wanted their animal fucking fetish imbedded in the game.
One of them also tried to do it in Undertale too but Toby was smart and hid the fucking abomination deep in the game because the tard was so insistant on having his fedora butter dragon.

Yeah.

It's a shame because aside from Duncan the other monster designs, even the other bought in designs, are great.

Fuck even the other fursona monsters look cool, pic related

>cool Kaiju game becomes fursona brawler

Found it with the wayback machine.

He made these guys write this? What a fucking cunt.

>as with all male kaiju

Could you see the female kaiju genitalia?

That's what happens when you put design-a-character in your kickstarter backer rewards. You might get a cool guy with a fun idea with a character or you might get a mega aspie like duncan and reize

What's the story exacly? Did the inclusion of kangagreen inviziballs prevented cool, more interesting monsters from getting in?

>Duncan exhibits showmanship and comic timing

fucking furries man, what is it with them and inserting their fursonas into shit

>Rieze
DID SOMEONE JUST MENTION THE MOST ABSOLUTELY GREATEST VIDEO GAME CHARACTER OF ALL TIME?!

Actually? Yes.

The guy was SO protective of his OC's image he strong-armed the developers into not including Red (from the NES Godzilla creepypasta) because one of RED's abilities was to summon a corrupted version of the enemy kaiju it was fighting

but the furry fuck didn't like his OC being depicted in any negative light so he vetoed it because he contributed a lot of money already

Give him black or gold fur and red eyes and it could have been a good design.

Also, fire ice beams from his genitalia.

I'm fucking terrified if Shovel Knight 2 gets a Kickstarter and who will purchase their shitty OC into the game this time. Reize was pretty bad, but imagine getting a fat fedora wearing dragon boss in Shovel Knight 2.

Furries are naturally autistic user. Should be basic knowledge at this point.

literally just kirito

I honestly didn't think twice about Reize until I learned about his backstory.

Even then, he's just some generic anime wannabe character.

God, I fucking hate him. So many rad designs wasted because of a fucking kangaroo.

>Specter of Torment trailer shows the Enchantress blasting the fuck out of him.

Should be fun.

or Reize again

Fuck. That's harsh.

what's that kaiju that was literally the military forming a monster with their soldiers?

>tfw no Solomon vs Red battles
>tfw no living monster house

Duncan deserves to be gassed.

>Could have gotten metallic cyclops, Red and this thing
No instead we get furnigger kangaroo, fat fetish t-rex and muscle fetish dragon. God furries need to be fucking shot like the worthless animals they think they are.

I think she was transforming him, dude. Giving him power, like she did with Black Knight.

platoon

Platoon. Was Sup Forums made. Never got an official design for the game but did get one for the card game. Also look at Hivemind.
You want to know the worst part? The other fursona's aren't even that bad. Macrosaurus got pressed into putting his design in by Duncan (i believe) and he worked with the designers to make the character fit.

I decided to make another one just incase they decided to make an actual kaiju fighter. He's based on the Common Oni demon.

Looks pretty cool tbqh.

the ending was shit

No the furfag designs were all retarded. Fuck even seeing a bit of their fetish made me mad. Why can't these autists make their own fucking game rather than forcing shit that nobody wants? Not even the developers.

>Duncan is now classified as a priority-one global threat to decency and good taste

what did he mean by this?

So sorry for posting this Kickstarter backer character.

More like rich people ruin everything.

Toby did a good job with handling this tards furnigger trash. And it was deserved because he gave the aspie mutliple times to reconsile and get a refund.

low-middle class furries who dedicate too much of their earnings to disposable income ruin everything

KILL ALL FURRIES WITHOUT MERCY

why does everyone say this kangaroo killed the game?

Literally the first thing I thought of.

see

And yhid is proof that no matter how "cool" a design is from furfags it's purpose is always to appeal to their retarded fetish.

gay furry mafia

Because he did. When you show off a shit ton of rad ass monsters, and then you get to a fucking bright green kangaroo, you start to wonder what the fuck is going on.

You read up on it, as did everyone who wanted this game to succeed, and find out the fucker had the developers on a leash and was shoving his autism down their throats, forcing the rest of us to eat the shit that came out.

is the guy's identity public?

I'd love to see how he feels about the game shitting the bed because he doesn't want his fursona to get hurt

He's part of the furry mafia. He literally couldn't give a fuck less about the damage he did.

>furry mafia
what

>that
>cool
natural WoW shoulders are not cool user.

what the fuck is the furry mafia.

I heard it's a myth that he got "shafted", there were a limited number of characters for their first game since the KS was to establish the franchise, it's starting videogame and card game.

Not even furries like pieces of shit like this.

They're ridiculed anywhere out of their autism circles.

Literally what you think.

>Group of autistic fedora wearing fat fucks with fetish fursona's (Feet, Muscle fetish, fat fetish)
>Hang out online and circlejerk all day
>Furry mafia
Another example on why the internet should be 18+

>Guy has a dragon karate waifu
>Let's them redesign it as an ultraman like creature
>Then the sjw 3d modeler removes her breasts while making comments about objectification.

They have a fetishistic dream of having their characters be the looney toons and cereal mascots that started their fetish to begin with.

Kirito is a sadsack and Reize is generically optimistic.

Someone post the fucking pages of character bio Reize's autist dreamed up. The guy poured so much time into this character and the best he could come up with was the most bog-standard cliche shonen protagonist possible.

He didn't actually kill the game, but he ruined a lot of things about it.

The game is sort of dying because of the devs.

wait which one is the muscle fetish one

>cereal mascots
Dear god

No, the game died because it was an unfinished piece of shit.

man when it rains it pours, huh

>2016
>Gamera series STILL has one of the greatest Kaiju designs

man what I remember most about this autist fuck was him mentioning that he didn't want anyone who draws girl characters drawing his guy as a commission.

As if they where fucking lining up to do so.

Imagine a group of well-known(In their community) turbo-autist rich assholes who basically conspire together to strong arm kickstarters and artists into making shit for them.

If you're a "Good" artist or dev as they see it, they will offer you support and suddenly you start seeing more "fans" or "supporters" show up as they viral your shit. The moment you cross them though, suddenly all those fans and supporters turn on you, the original furfag gets them all to start publically lambasting you in the community because "They greedy and don't listen to customers!" , and then you never get a decent paying gig again within that community because no one dares cross the Furry Mafia for fear of similar experiences.

In the case of a crowdsource, this typically means diving WAY under budget and having to cancel the game you actually started working on with thinking you had the funds to do so.

To any artists who may see this and are trying to get dosh from the furries: Be VERY fucking careful with this lot. Autismos with dosh can be your best, useful idiot friends but also extremely dangerous career killers if you cross the wrong ones.

His wording was more like "If you only draw female characters you are useless to me".

But yeah, the tone was as if artists were seeking him out to draw his character. That attitude alone would be enough for me to not even bother wasting my time with this fuck.

seizui.wikidot.com/reize-seatlan

I'd think you could avoid this by making sure your project doesn't lose all its funding because one asshole backs out.

Someone please post that pasta about furry mafia with green roo for Don.

The only good thing about So Sorry was the boss theme and the satisfaction of killing the worthless fuck

The guy didnt make them leave the breasts? He paid for the design to get in, and even with the redesign surely he had some say it. The 3d modeller's job is to model, not decide what gets modeled and what doesnt.

Green text summary, please?

Weaponized autism.

To keep it short, it's a furry fat fetish OC made of butter.

Fat autistic tranny gives money to have his inflation vore faggot OC put into the game

How do we stop them?

>yfw duncan dies because he tried to fuck a kangaroo and the team can get rid of him and put the good stuff back in

call them faggots while posting on an indian postage stamp forum

The issue is that you don't realize what they're doing til it's too late. Most people see the huge donation at the start as just a dedicated fan, not some autist looking to get their OC into potential fame.

>tranny
Since when was he a tranny?

Some of other concepts were never going to be added, or they were but were going to be really shit.

No it's just they barely printed any copies so the game is hard to come by.

>Undertale Kickstarter has a backer reward that allows you to put a monster in the game
>One of the people who paid was a furry who asked for his "butter dragon" fetish fursona in
>Refused refunds despites Toby's insistence
>End result it that his OC is now only encounterable in the most "that kid" secret in the game, while the other two are a rare encounter in an otherwise enemyless room (Glyde) and a required fight (Muffet)

The internet has communities, obviously. Some of them social media, there is us and then you have all those no-go autism zones that harbor people too strange for the rest of the internet.

The world of furfaggotry means being a sad lonely autist not unlike the people that hang out on /r9k/ except they fill the void of their life within the furfag community, which for many is their only means of communication and acceptance (a hugbox).
But even in their autistic zone of poisonous reinforcement there is a hierarchy; in the furfags case it's based on the quality of commissions and the "presence" of the fursona.

Basically, whoever has the most art and shoves their fursona into the most shit is named king furfag and all other furfags listen to them. The owner of the green kangaroo is basically king furfag, he has load of dosh and commissions a shit load of artwork giving him hundreds if not thousands of people loyal to him.

As king of the community, he determines who does what or else they get removed from their hugbox and harassed. To us, we might laugh and just walk away from such a situation. But these people have nothing but the community and their fetish, so they listen to him.

>But why does commissions and forcing their shit into stuff mean so much to them?

These are people who have an obsession with a cartoon character that "embodies" them and is dedicated to thier shit fetishes.
It's believed that whatever triggered their furfaggotry is what they're trying to emulate. So for example, the green kangaroos i named after the dunkaroo mascot so it's possible king furfag got turned on by the male kangaroo and wants his fursona to "become" that character.

This is why they shove it into shit it doesn't belong, it makes the character "legitimate" like the cartoon characters and cereal mascots they worship. They believe that it showing up means it's "real" and all the wikis and shit will talk about their character.

he has some made up sexuality, so he's a faggot tranny to me

>He made these guys write this?

That's nothing. He has an entire furry mob and one time used them to kidnap some guy's fursona and force him to be his fursona's boyfriend.