REMOVE THIS FUCKING TITAN FROM THE GAME RESPAWN HOLY SHIT

REMOVE THIS FUCKING TITAN FROM THE GAME RESPAWN HOLY SHIT

>match on Homestead, the most open map in the game
>going well
>enemy gets first drop though
>its a fucking Tone
>get its battery and zip away to call in my own titan
>faggot spams shots from around the corner to kill me with the stupid splash damage
>"lol shouldnt have done that"
>pretty mad off the bat but figure i will fuck this guy up with scorch
>another titan drops for the enemy, so its 2v1 against me
>its another fucking tone
>out in the open so getting pelted from opposite ends of the map
>faggot keeps dashing away from me
>die
>another titan drops for the enemy
>its another fucking Tone
>they are effectly just sniping us from the oppsoite sides of the tower acting like they are actually good at the game

Fuck this crutch. I hate it. Ruins the fun of titanfall 2 because it turns into camp fests. This faggot titan carries COD kids who would otherwise get obliterated because the game is 2fast for them

Other urls found in this thread:

plays.tv/video/58577dca4d5da00c84/buhhhhhh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Not using Legion

>Scorch
>On Homestead
You deserved to lose that match. Tone isn't that bad, just incredibly versatile. Only thing that's too strong is Particle Wall anyway.

Tone is a very classy lady, ok?

>tone isn't that strong

Nigga just get 2 of them and alternate their walls. Good luck trying to kill them.

>be ion
>engaging tone at medium range
>tone shoot big bullets at me from behind shield of tone
>block with magnetic shield thingy while advancing towards tone into close range
>walk through shield of tone and release all da big bullet
>tone ded

>implying you can change titans during matches

Besides Scorch is /my/ titan. I love him. I havent even touched anyone else because he clicked so well. And Tone is more well-rounded than the rest of the cast, which puts her at a huge advantage. She can shoot to Northstar lengths, good damages, homing rockets if she hits you three times, wall blocks even heat core, and ridiculous splash damage on her shots as well. Not to mention the salvo core is icing on the cake

how many players does this game have on PC
i was kind of pissed and decided on not buying it after they didn't even give us an open beta but I'm beginning to waver

>use ion
>eat shots
>throw missiles back
>second time approaches
>eat his too
>throw missiles at same faggot friend who's shield just went down
>snipe with laser

I wish Ion wasn't so versatile. I really want to play northstar or legion but I always fall back to Ion

>Tone isn't that bad, just incredibly versatile.
>ton isnt that bad, just overpowered

like 2-5k depending on time of day. So long as you dont mind playing attrition, bounty hunt, or LTS you should find games easily.

/tfg/ was saying about 8000 at peak hours and 3000 on less busy hours

>be scorch
>both teams walk to the middle of the map
>I walk around the back
>kill everyone while they're distracted

thank you

I can consistently beat hit as Scorch and Ion, I think you might just suck
>implying you can't

>Scorch
>On Homestead
You did it to yourself. There's only a few maps that Scorch works amazingly on, and Homestead is the farthest away from that as it gets.
If you're that desperate to play Scorch on Homestead, flank the fucker and use your Flame Shield with Extra Dash to make sure they have a hard time getting away.

You can you idiot

Why would they need to remove a Titan when players have already been removing themselves en masse?

How about everyone just agrees to remove Homestead in general

I had no clue wow, but like I said I play scorch 24/7 so its not like I wouldve checked.

There a fem version of ion?

Angel City > Eden = Drydock > Boomtown > Black Water Canal > Crash Site > Complex > Forwardbase Kodai > Exoplanet > Homestead

>tfw people keep saying tone isn't overpowered because most players are awful with it
Wait until you get a good player in a tone and tell me it isn't broken. Shitters pick it for a reason, it rewards their awful plays more than any other titan.

There's a fem version of all of them, user.

Source mein neger

Link to the booru in the /tfg/ OP

no

Keep posting Ion.

no

>fighting tone as ronin
>he puts up a wall
>phase behind him
>he dashes forward, turns, and uses salvo core
>his own wall blocks his salvo core
Ronin a best.

>dat legion
"I am hehvy wepinz mecha"

Pshh, nothin personnel kid

Scorch is ok though

So wait, the wall is one way for anyone's shots? I assumed it didn't block tone's shots, and blocked other shots from any angle. I'll have to remember this.

Same with A Wall. You can shoot out from behind it, can't shoot backwards. Doesn't care about team

>Ion is the counter to this
>doesn't want to use the counter

Legion here, I've never had a problem with Tone.

I love ronin
he literally has a *teleports behind you* *unsheathes katana* move

SCORCH IS CUTE! CUTE!

>Doom Tone
>Press F
>Nuke so I can't punish them

I really wish there was a small frame window for me to punish Tone players but its every single fucking one.

Wait am I the only one who uses Northstar?

Northstar is great, but people love to overlook him for Tone
>that fucking charge shot
>that tether for the cluster
>that cluster for the squishies
>that hover to snipe real good across the map
>that ultimate to take out squishies

Because you enjoy your uselessness, and thrive in it.

>Him

>Northstar
>Useless
t. [RDDT]

i don't get hes not hard to deal with if he plops a shield walk away and flank him, if shoots block his shot and if he alts just block and go behind a corner

>liking girls
What are you gay?

Northstar is actually a girl though. Same with Ion and Tone.

Meh I don't think he is useless. Just play him as any other Sniper Support FPS class. The moment you are 1 v 1 and someone charges you yea you are kinda fucked but you try to avoid that.

Hey guys this game looks fun as hell. Will it die as fast as titanfall 1?

Faster

>not using Legion and tricking that faggot to enter a narrow area with hardly any cover

You brought it on yourself m8y.

WE NEED TO DIE FASTER.

>I played her for a minute, got killed, and deemed her useless
Stop rushing with Northstar. She's meant to sit back and snipe.
Cover your flanks with tethers, deter enemies from getting close with clusters, and git gud.

Considering how strong it's still going, and considering there's another double exp weekend from the 23rd through the 25th, it won't die out soon. At least not on console. PC multiplayer focused games that aren't TF2, CSGO, Dota 2, LoL, or Overwatch don't exactly live long to begin with.

Get an archer and have no fear

plays.tv/video/58577dca4d5da00c84/buhhhhhh

>be playing earlier on Homestead
>guy standing at the edge of the map heads hotting people with a wingman including people in stealth
>literally killing people outside of max draw distance range
>250 points at the end of the game in pilot kills alone
>xD im not aimbotting, I'm just really good at this game
>he's level 6

I run with the shield upgrade and extra dash, what do you bring?

You need more sleep, you'll be less butthurt.

>a 1 in 500 moment happening

Northstar is still shit m8. Cool kill though.

Same. Sadly those are Scorch's only worthwhile picks, nuke eject scorch isn't so bad I guess but having a dash is super valuable

>people still whine about Tone

Just rush them, 90% of Tones hardcore panic when they're rushed and die like bitches.

>Archer
Enjoy killing your entire team.

Legion is my most used, followed by Scorch, then Northstar. It's like 50% Legion, 30% Scorch, 10% Northstar, 9% Ronin, 1% Ion.

Northstar is a monster, but it's situational; it needs support and it needs a map that plays to it's strengths.

The reason people are triggered by Tone is because it's skill floor is very low and it's a Mario, it's pretty damn good in any situation, which wouldn't be a problem, except every other Titan has a very clearly defined set of strengths and weaknesses.

Aaaaaand I'm typing one-handed.

This. Ion shits in Tone's mouth. Use cover and be a cunt with the shoulder laser. If it's a short to midrange fight just keep cool and remember the bulk of Tone's damage comes from it's missles, so save vortex for those.

Laser Core, as always, is a DOCTOR OCTAGONAPUS BAAAAAAAAAAGH!

You're getting better, user. :3

>Nuke Eject on anything but Ronin, let alone an Ogre-class
Scorch lacks the mobility to effectively use NE.

You guys have it right, you want to have at least one dash, and Inferno Shield outclasses every other Scorch kit. Devs should buff the other kits somehow, or make the duration increase standard, and the kit only increase damage, as of right now it's in the same boat as low profile; it objectively outclasses every other option to the point where you're crippling yourself by not taking it.

This. If someone's Titanfu is a Tone they're probably a shitter.

>Challenge Complete
>Land 10 shots with the Archer
I had no idea that shit counted for your progress

Oh it counts all right.

>got that k/d back to 2.0 after using the dmr for awhile

What a horribly useless piece of shit. Pre "buff" R97 was more fun than that.

throwing shit back at people with Ion is so satisfying.

They need to make the hip fire cone for the R97 much larger, it's supposed to be a point blank bullet hose but RoF doesn't matter when the small ass cone is a pixel off your target.

We posting stats?
Been using the R-97 a lot more.

Git gud, fucker.

Does this game have a prestige mode?

Yes, it's called Regeneration, and you can regen your pilot, weapon, or Titan. Rewards are exclusive camos.

>unlock cool camos
>action is too fast paced you'll never notice what others have

They should have went with hats

Use google, don't be a lazy fuck

Yes.
When you regen your pilot, you lose everything (Excluding skins and weapon unlocks) and keep everything you buy with credits, which you get from playing the game.

Cant pirate the online mode so not many

>Tone
>A problem on Homestead

Homestead is Northstar's fucking domination land. Literally just sit at the edge of the map behind a tree and slam niggers with railgun projected slugs.

>Fully charged Northstar shot isn't hitscan
My biggest pet peeve with Northstar, even if I do like her, is the travel time of her shots. Pilots are almost impossible to hit most of the time, and it has no splash damage to help.

Pilots are the exact reason I settle for Enhanced Payload on her Cluster Missile. They always seem to underestimate the damage and duration and walk into the damn thing.

>tfw you put two gas canisters behind a titan you snuck up on, shoot the titan in the ass to make it dodge backwards into the gas, and get to see it come to the horrible realization that it has royally fucked up as it turns around to watch you rev up a flame core burst which is further augmented with scorched earth

>That mechanical roar as Scorch raises his arms about to slam the ground

>that ear raping noise when you execute a titan with the imc version scorch

>the ear rape of Reapers finding a target
>in general, the rape of Reapers
I know they're worth as much as pilots but goddamn they're a pain in the ass

>When you're a poor defenceless Northstar and two Reapers drop down next to you raping your tiny health bar

Y-YAMETE

>zapping an ejected pilot out of the sky as ion

it. never. gets. old.

It's great, but I haven't been able to look back since my first goose on Scorch. That shit will get you erect.