Will Sup Forums ever again become a place to talk about video games without shitting on each other?

Will Sup Forums ever again become a place to talk about video games without shitting on each other?

No

It never was.

The new Nintendo console is going to suck

I am cautiously optimistic

Nope, sorry anime girl.

I can't say the word thick anymore because it hurts feelings.

Other than that, you can still talk about vidya.

What the fuck are you talking about, you just need to look better, even the most hated casual games like skyrim can be discussed here without major shitposting.

Maybe if videogames be good again

Also this

Cuck

No.

>Will Sup Forums ever again become a place to talk about video games without shitting on each other?
Yes, release Half-Life 3 on PC, so mustards have something to play.
Release a new SNES, which works with original carts, so Nintentoddlers have something to play.
Cancel PS+ requirement for online multiplayer, so Sonyggers can finally play online.
Shitposting on Sup Forums will stop immediately.

Since this is clearly a safe thread where no one will judge each other, why don't you all post the last video game you purchased.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH no

>post the last video game you purchased.
I got three at once, so technically there is not a "last one"
Uncharted Nathan Drake collection
The Last of Us Remastered
Gravity Rush Remastered

"again" ?

>Reverse search image
>Dog eats her womb
>Mentos in vagina
>Sea parasite gets stuck on her vagina

Sorry, can you repeat that? Think I'm reading that wrong.

Is that not the entire point? Do you not come here to battle-test your shitty opinions against other anons' shitty opinions? Is it not even the least bit entertaining when a dumb argument breaks out and you get to sit on the sidelines and shit on everyone else just for the fuck of it?

Without hate and bile and vitriol, what would Sup Forums even be? Just a pinterest group where you say "this game is pretty good" so other people can say "I agree this game is pretty good" with no chance of something interesting happening in the conversation?

Hate is the lifeblood of humanity, you must let the hatred live and thrive as it ought to. It is the only way.

Arx Fatalis

No

I don't even know what the fuck am I reading.

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon.

Switch threads alone are a pain to browse.

I remember when this was posted on Sup Forums. Good laughs

Good stuff. I really need to beat that game instead of restarting over halfway through twice

Jackal for NES

Super Mario 3D Land and Dragon Ball Z Extreme Butouden. Butouden sucked, but I liked 3D Land more than I expected.

Disgaea 5. It's the most fun SRPG I've played in a while.

Sup Forums is a place where 14 year old autistic kids talk about politics.

Any video game "discussion" is actually two people repeating the same shit over and over in a circular fashion with increasing insults toward eachother.

I remember this one. Good times, used to play this with my friend when I was 5.

I think I've been through the first third of this game at least 5 times when I was young. I've lost the cd a while ago, so now I bought it back with the intent of beating it for once

>weebshit image
>doesnt actually talk about vidya
you and everyone like you are cancer

Redditors keep trying to force the ebin Sup Forums was always shit meme, so no.

People deny Sup Forums and Sup Forums are the same people, but it's clearly not true.

Oh yeah, and whenever someone posts a reaction image, even if they're talking about video games, some faggot like this sparks up the old "weebs are cancer" argument!

as if that's somehow relevant or any less cancer to the board.

I will not be responding further to you.

Seeing as this is a thread where we're all being honest and shooting the shit, I'm going to ask you something.

Do any of you here falseflag in order to pit fanbases against each other? I want to know if there are a sizable amount of agent provocateurs here.

no, plebbitors, neogaf faggots and weaboo faggots like you are reason it will never happen

No, if you want legitimate discussion

Do it for games nobody cares about.

Any popular game will attract shitposters. Otherwise don't bother.

Rance 5D and VI.

No.

There's too many pseudo-intellectuals on this board that are convinced that their OPINIONS are the only ones that could possibly be correct, or that when in an argument, they don't actually have to substantiate anything they say, simply insulting and shitposting are sufficient to sway minds, apparently.

I don't even want a hugbox, I just want people to be able to defend their own beliefs without making themselves look like idiots. Call me a nigger all you want, I don't care, but if I ask you to substantiate something, and you don't, you're not winning the argument.

>Implying your post talked about video games and not meta Sup Forums
Stay triggered faggot

Really? No one? Everyone is just perfect angels here?

my dude

erase your life

Unironicly go to reddit for parroting opinions while fourchan is filled with people who hate life instead of enjoy life, hollows living a pointless sorrowful life.

o shit it's biggie cheese

Both sound equally miserable

I never tire of this meme.

No.

Quality OC thread die.

Bait threads live.

It is our fault.

>Implying it ever wasn't