Daily reminder

>You will never have loyal honest friends like these
>You won't ever hang out with the crew in the LAB
>You won't ever hear Mayushii's Tuturu's when she greets you
>You won't ever have your loyal right hand man Daruu
>You won't ever have weeb conversations while trying to understand Faris's nyaa-language
>You won't ever argue with Christina
>You won't ever have Lukako around being shy
>You won't ever have friendly banter with Mr.Braun
>You won't ever pay monthly rent for the Lab
>You won't ever experience any of this
>You realize you're stuck in the 3rd dimension

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_mslZSL9Z84
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

At least I'm living in Steins;Gate worldline from the start. Also keep waiting for that mobile AI waifu.

Holy shit op go outside and make some friends instead of posting this shitty greentext

It will never happen

Just gotta b myself and I'll get the same group of friends like the lab crew right?
fuk u

Crippling guilty admission:

Ive never played Steins;Gate.
I just watched the anime.
Dubbed.

It's times like these where I wish I had 40k heretic memes saved on my phone.

t-t-thanks...

Dub wasn't bad, its just that the sub was better

At least play S;G 0 if youre serious about it

>you will never be around a bunch of autistic retards, weeaboos and traps
Joke's on you, I've been browsing Sup Forumssince way before S;G existed.

But the dub was good

The dub was actually pretty good. Ashley Burch as Maiyur was cute as fuck youtube.com/watch?v=_mslZSL9Z84

Didnt we excommunicate her? Or was that just Sup Forums?

Just lucid dream and git gud at it and you can probably experience all that

I remember some years ago some guy on here posted how he lucid dreams and even has anime characters in his dream appearing as they would in anime but in a 3D real life envioronment, so its possible maybe

I prefer the dub only because of how okabe and daru sound.

I didnt like the japanese voices either save for kurisus.

Thats why I wont watch the movie and the 0 anime unless I get at least okabes and darus english voice actors. They made the dub.

Also the anime did the true ending better(probably because it was animated).

>that was ashley burch

wierd because I hate her in every other thing.

>Thats why I wont watch the movie
you better DELET this

Maybe you won't but I got loyal as fuck friends.

I hear its just kurisu fanservice anyway.

Besides that movie is actually getting dubbed by the original cast, should be released in 2017.

Well in every other role except Tiny Tina she just speaks in her normal voice.

>I hear its just kurisu fanservice anyway.
DELETE IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Dude you don't know what you're missing it isnt fanservice its part of the story and relevant to the S;G timeline

>yfw people try to say S;G 0 was good

Well it is getting dubbed so I will watch it in due time.

The movie is entirely unecessary and doesnt really make any sense. Its just there to give Makise her own movie.

However I do like her dubbed voice so that might not be a bad thing.

But what about Dr Pepper?

>yfw people try to say S;G 0 is bad

"WE ARE NOT OTP"

I AM LOOKING FOR MY JAPANESE SHAMAN GIRLS, HAVE YOU SEEN THEM?

>The movie is entirely unecessary and doesnt really make any sense. Its just there to give Makise her own movie.
t. Idiot who can't follow a plot

>bad villains
>bad time travel usage
>characters that don't add much to the plot
>the laziness in production value where they show old sprites with new ones
lol

Some of those dub memes were forced.

Some were gold.

The cake one got me though.

I only agree with re using the old sprites. Thats fucking gay as hell. Otherwise I liked the new characters and I never went in expecting much time travel so I was not dissapointed.

Is it possible to get a Steins;Gate Lab member crew in real life or are the characters too loyal and genuine to be real people

>Yfw People try to say S;G was ever good

People like them exist (except Okave, no one would ever act like him), but they would be too awkward and anti social to ever actually gang up.

SHENANIGANS!

>you will never catch Kurisu shitposting on @chan and blackmail her into lewd things

Kill me plz

Would she stay on Sup Forums or is she a Sup Forumstard? Do you think she goes on Sup Forums?

>relevant to the S;G timeline
How?

>contradicts how reading steiner works
>ends with everything restored to status quo

Apparently she mostly goes on the science and occult board, so /sci/ and /x/

Reading steiner is horseshit anyway. The ultimate "asspull because Im too stupid to write this such that I dont need it".

She'd be on /vip/, posting tits.

>no one acts like Okabe
I dunno man... We still have chuunis in college in California.

Oh my.

So she's one of THOSE.

Speaking of which, what is wrong with /x/? Are they all epileptics and schitzoids who see and hear things that arent there? Or is it just Sup Forums shitposting again?

But she has none...

You've only watched the anime which is an adaptation of S;G, if you play the VN of S;G and 0, (especially 0) you realize there is no contradiction, if you want me to spoil you then reply to this

What the fuck did you just say to me you little bitch?

Shut your fuckin mouths unless you want me to bash ur fukin head in

I've read both and it still doesn't make sense that too many time travels would make you flicker between worldlines especially since worldlines don't just affect Okabe but rewrite everyone's memories

You know reading steiner is pure bullshit plot contrivance, you just dont want to admit it because it would mean reevaluating how good the writer actually is.

They could've developed Reading Steiner much more, making it work like D4C or something, but instead they went with a fanservice movie. Which isn't necessarily bad.

>nobody acts like Okabe
That is nonsense!
I actually act like him sometimes desu

It sorta does, adding a consequence to overusing it, like Okabe did. Also is it canon, and if no, why not?

It is canon, When okabe tells kurisu that wasnt his first kiss in the tv series the movie explains why

Suzuha is direct bullshit in the movie - she remembers everything somehow and comes just when she's needed, almost as if it was bad writing. But no way, this is a Nutropuss game.

So the entire movie was about how about Okabe lost his first kiss and about the fucking loop paradox that is Hoouin Kyoma - Kurisu knows Kyoma from Okabe, and Okabe learned about him from Kurisu.

>Ashley Burch
no wonder her english voice was annoying as fuck
seriously every other voice was arguably an improvement over the jap dub (maybe not feris but eh) but holy shit leave it to the Burch family to royally fuck everything up.

>Suzuha is direct bullshit in the movie - she remembers everything
Not really, she just comes from a timeline where the world is saved and the time machine is used to save okabe - the time machine isnt used for anything but saving him

Must be too stupid to even pay attention

>Time paradox
No one even understands time, you expect a chinese cartoon to convey it to you correctly? What were you expecting? Thats the fucking FUN about the show, it plays with concepts we don't understand

This isnt a fucking scientific documentary, if youre so fixed on the obvious intended plotholes then youve got assburgers syndrome and completely missed the purpose of the show

a little of column A, a little of column B

Reading Steiner is something that everyone has, why would only Okabe flicker between worldlines? It would have made more sense if they had him get brain damage from overusing the time leaps than changing how reading steiner works

>obvious intended plotholes
You can stop shilling now, friend. Its OK.

Because he had memories of so many different worldlines, he started observing them as well. Which fucked with his head, as was evident.

You're telling me, that before the creation of Steins;Gate the creations sat in their studio writing up a story about Scifi and thought "HMM WE ARE A BUNCH OF WORLD RENOUNED PHYSICISTS WHY DONT WE MAKE A CHINESE CARTOON ABOUT IT", just admit youre wrong and an idiot and stop trying to deface the good name of Steins;Gate asshole

1:0

Why is Feris such a semen demon

what did he mean by this?

Steins;Gate is admitedly complete nonsense if you think about it scientifically. But the time travel is just a plot device, its not the point, the point is MAXIMUM DRAMA. Most people just ignore the technobabble. But some people are autistic and cant help but obsess about it.

Of course its nonsense scientifically speaking, how is this not a given?

You're fucking retarded. The movie isn't canon and breaks every rule of time travel in the setting.

"Fuck me, Okabe"

Youre a retarded dipshit, I cant ACTUALLY believe you expect logical coherence when dealing with time travel plots, jesus fucking christ why are you even in this thread if you hate S;G so much

Honestly consider suicide

Your bait is coming on too strong.

I can hate the movie or think it's irrelevant to anything in the series without hating all of S;G

Why is Sup Forums so Sup Forumsiscious.

Faris >>>>>>>>>> Power gap > suzuha >>>>> the rest >>> kurshitsu

This thread is one of the worst I've seen.

Stop shitposting.

SG;0 wasn't as good as the original. None of the endings had very emotional/surprised. It's still good, there wasn't anything like Suzuha's end or Nae's end, scary as fuck endings. I guess it would be hard to do given how non-linear it is.

Kill yourself.

But its so goddamn funny.

says the name fag

I thought you liked Suzu more.

I like everyone.

Don't you have any shame? Playing with a girl's heart like that...

You awful man...

slut

A little..

Thanks.

>A little...

Then don't be like that...

Fine.

Stop cuckposting, shill-kun. Is this how Kurisu shitposted on @chan?

so should I watch the movie or not, all Ive done is the original vn
im leaning towards not due to the sperging out of it

Gamma Suzuha best Suzuha. You're Suzuha a shit!

Watch it if you want more Kurisu fanservice. Don't watch it if you want consistent logic

Watch it, ignore the autism here. It'll worsen your experience with every anime or anything. Enjoy the Kurisu-service.

Where was the logic inconsistent, you fuck. Give me an actual example from the movie where the logic is fucked, ignoring the Kyoma paradox thing.

Watch it

Whatever you do dont listen to this braindead vegetable has no fuckin clue what hes talking about, "Kurisu fanservice" HAHA cant even comprehend immeasurable amounts of retardation

well thats all I needed to hear, off to nyaa

>give me an example of fucked Logic without mentioning how it is fucked

>Been thinking to order that helium tank for a while
>Bunch of good games coming for the next 4 months or so
I might pull the trigger later but for now I'm just gonna enjoy the good things to come.

>Just finished Steins;gate 0
>About to go play the first one for comfy over winter break

anything to keep the noose away