STANDING

STANDING...

ON THE EDGE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMUebcsRQKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

MGSV is shit.

SOMEBODY

STANDING HERE

Why does Sup Forums love sucking this guys dick so much?

Lee and Clem are the only good charters and Season 1 is the only good season. Everything else is garbage.

>janefag
Cunny got loose time for the noose

I was neither, I left Jane and killed Kenny.

I am above you.

>he fucking dies the most painful death and not Jane.'

why

>Lee and Clementine are the only good characters and Season 1

What part of that did you not understand? If you took Kenny's cheese covered cock out of your mouth for a second to read.

>I didn't vote so i am above you
You people are honest scum

>i-i n-never liked Jane a-anyway

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You did pick that ending that has kenny live right?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMUebcsRQKU

kenny dies in a car accident

it's funny because this sounds like a dumb shitpost to scare kennybros but it's actually true

>No matter who you pick Kenny or Jenny get awful flashback deaths

wew lad telltale does it again

Everything since Chapter 4 of Season 2 is fucking awful.

Dont spoil it for others user, thats rude

I've literally tried to kill this guy off for the past two games, I hope to god I succeeded in the last. Drunken abusive bastard who can't aim for shit.

>Trying to kill the only guy who will save your life over and over no matter how much of an asshole you are to him

WELLINGTON ENDING BEST ENDING BECAUSE KENNY GETS TO LIVE AND YOU KEEP HIS FUCKING HAT!!

>Both Kenny and Jane die

Fuck off Telltale. Not even going to play this one. Your season 1 with Lee and Clem was a hit but otherwise you cannot write for shit.

with nothing else left to live for, he probably made a boat out of rope to join katja and duck

>Punished Kenny in a better place
I'm so sorry for believing in that awful bitch
[I left her to die alone and unloved on the day of the rope
I just hope that this is enough to buy forgiveness

I'm already a demon, Clem.

The cycle continues

>Go with Jane instead of Kenny
>She immedietly leaves you when she realizes she got knocked up

lmao

Suicide was pretty much her only option.

I don't understand why you guys give her so much shit for this.

She could have at least been considerate for once and shoot herself instead of letting herself became a walker like a retard

This is true and pretty OOC if you ask me, it's not like she ever showed fear before, I mean she was tough as nails

Just hit her in the stomach with a big rock a few times

>save my life
are you kidding me? did you even play the games? he tries to ditch you multiple times when his family was alive, then becomes drunk and can't make a single shot (TWD2, when everyone gets stuck in that hostage situation and you're outside with Kenny and he misses all three shots and so they kill three people for every shot he misses) he's a pathetic, broken man,

I like how people can defend other characters fucking up but as soon as kenny messes up making a near impossible shot he is the worst thing ever. Also if I remember correctly as long as you weren't a dick to him he offered to let lee and clem go with him and his family

Honestly the sound would be worse, it would have alerted walkers. But seeing how the writers have you choose to shoot her after makes me think they didnt give a fuck

He was right about Wellington.

>We don't want to alienate anyone, so we're just going to kill both off. That way no one is invalidated, but no one is right.
More proof your choices don't matter

I just want you and the other stupid ass motherfuckers on this thread to stop criticizing Jane for killing herself when she literally had no other choice.

Clementine had the gun. She couldn't shoot herself.

That still would've killed her.

Jane was a stupid bitch who had it coming.

Kenny deserved better than a fucking car accident.

Fuck Telltale.

Jane was a tough smart girl with a troubled and lonely past.

Kenny was a faggot redneck who should've died back in season 1.

>tough
>smart
>has sex while walkers are around, leaves a baby in a truck, gets pregnant, hangs herself
There, I responded to your bait.

>Jane
>smart

>no one is right

Kenny dies in an accident, but he still acts as a distraction to save Clem and AJ from walkers
Jane hangs herself because she's pregnant, leaving Clem and AJ to fend for themselves

Janefags are eternally BTFO and that is the only good thing to come from Season 3

IM NUUUUUUUUUUUCLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR

Put telltale or something in the OP so my filter catches it and I don't have to see this cringy fucking trash that looks like a high-school dropout's side project.

Or, you know, she could've helped Clem and AJ for a while. The retard wasn't even showing. She's selfish as fuck. Fuck you for being so brainless.

Dies in the most bitch way too. Only Jane got cucked harder.

I for one am glad those two are gone for good.

>mgsv is shit because i sead so waaaah
kys faggot
IM WILD

>the 'Jane ending' flashback
>the 'Alone ending' flashback
>people actually picked these fucking endings

Flimsii was right.

>Jane
>smart
>I basically killed my sister but now I feel so bad :(((
>I am all about being ready to abandon anyone for my survival but you should really trusted me
>I emotionally manipulated a man and then shot him in his genitals for good measure, still trust me
>hey you know how I said I'm all about being ready to ditch a group? Well I really like you and I like the taste of Luke's dick so let me stay
>let me criticize having a baby in the apocalypse then get pregnant and hang myself without telling the young girl who still relies on me.

>used to think Ben was the worst fucking guy ever
>would have gladly traded the majority of S2 cast for him
Christ.

It was like having a fucking team of Bens.

He was numb, he didn't feel anything. A shit way to go nevertheless.

Ben's fuck up at least had some reasoning, the bandits would have come earlier if he hadn't traded with them, most of S2's cast did stupid shit just because they wanted to and if you said anything it was just YEAH WELL YOU'RE LIKE 12

>tfw I like doing Ben because I related to him a little too much

*liked Ben

What an awkward typo

>team of bens

>tough
>lost to an injured, half-blind old man who brought nothing to a knifefight

You want to fuck yourself? Ate you gay?

If you met yourself but the alternate gender would you fuck the shit out of em?

>if you just listened to Kenny and stayed in Wellington he'd still be alive
Kenny was right AGAIN

Yeah but we'd probably both fucking hate it.

God fucking damn it, why did I come to Sup Forums before playing episode 2. I fucking knew something would get spoiled for me. So much for surprises.

>not just playing them back to back

So are we gonna keep bitching about the Kenny and Jane flashbacks or is there gonna be any discussion on the two episodes?

I found the two episodes rather short and mediocre but kate is cute

>Not having a miscarriage in the apocalypses
Just easy "Luke" Warm food hiding in the womb, hell can even be used as bait to draw away walkers

The only reason we wont stop bitching is because of how stupid it was

>1st clem is hispanic
>2nd clem looks asian
>3rd clem looks black

losing a finger seems like a pretty heavy price compared to the other options

>"Luke" Warm

Jesus and his martial arts skills.

She is slowly turning into lee

Your acting as if it will effect anything

The series ended at the end of Season 2, when you either wandered with Kenny, or entered Wellington.

You don't need to see any other future crap games, don't waste your time. The Kenny endings were super satisfying and that's how it ended. Don't keep buying Telltale slop

>ticking all the minority checkboxes with one character
bravo

His fate is "unknown"

Aka dead and will never show up again.

It wouldn't even be that hard to have that ending make him live an return as a main charctar. You would just have to make 2 cuts of every episode.

Still haven't run into the new game's Ben.

I thought Gabriel was close, but he's somewhat competent at times, so he's out.

>Implying telltale would put that much effort
the most they would do is have him show up and then immediately die

So Sup Forums.

Are you going to make Javier cuck his brother?

>implying Javier is the one cucking
>implying it isn't Kate who's cucking her own husband
the flashbacks literally show her itching for Javier, like the dishwashing scene where she continues to hold your hand after you take it away

I know they wouldn't have the effort. I just mean it wouldn't be too hard if they just had one game as their focus at of a time. Look how season 2 turned out when they were working on TWAU at the same time. You're right, it would just be like letting Sarah "live" last season to have her stand in the background then die next episode.

I am. Damn Kate is hot, oh lord.

Who is he anyway

I'm trying to be patient with David in all his scenes, but holy fuck what an asshole of a brother.

I feel like the flashbacks are all one-sided though, he probably has some decent qualities.

>she hasn't even spoken a word of spanish yet
>this probably means she won't call you papi in the near future as she flirts with you
telltale if you're gonna try to make a perfect hispanic waifu at least do it right

Maybe he did. Can't wait to see how fucking far over the edge he goes when he realizes his daughter died literally hours ago, because of his own men.

Realistically he'll probably blame his brother for everything.

Who was that guy who was so keen on shooting up Prescott? Badger or something?

Gonna tell David it was him, fuck that guy.

>pick to stay at the settlement without kenny
>expect to see him
>play through two episodes and there's no sign of him

>Get to Richmond
>David shows up

OH BOY WHO WOULD'VE GUESSED

TURNS OUT THE NEW FRONTIER WAS YOUR BROTHER THE WHOLE TIME!

WHAT A TWIST!

Well for some reason the torrent for the second episode was twice the size of the first, so it wasn't done downloading and I decided to play some multiplayer games anyways but figured I'd give Sup Forums a quick browse, boy was that dumb.

Reminder that if you listened to Kenny and went to Wellington, he'd still be alive.

You don't see him die this way, therefore he's definitely still alive according to Telltale.
Just you wait and see. He'll come back.

That's Geralt of Rivia you uneducated fuck.

I wonder if there was a single person who was surprised by this shit?

When I saw it I burst out laughing because of how predictable it was.

I wasn't expecting it at all because I already forgot about the charactar. I'm really tired of

>someone goes missing and returns a an episode later

In everything, they should've saved kenny for later if they were just gonna kill him off.

But of course you shouldn't expect effort out of telltale.

I didn't and I was honestly shocked and appalled. Good twist

No. I want to be David's right hand man. He will be my Big Boss as we BTFO all tumblrinas together. Somehow I doubt Telltale is going to let me do something that interesting. Instead The New Frontier will collapse because Telltale are hacks.

>Realistically he'll probably blame his brother for everything
That would be shit since What's His Name even scolded his fellow Frontiersman for going against protocol. What's His Name seems pretty important himself.

I didn't see it coming. It's not like the game let me stew over the future. It gave me both episodes back to back and when I could get up from my seat to take a shit the epic twist was revealed.

yeah but

>dad is dead!
>David will remember this.

I thought either this would be for flashback segments or he was still alive.

>Season 1 almost had a completely different ending. Telltalle toyed with the idea that after Clem shoots Lee,she puts his shirt on, proclaims “Now I am Lee” and morphs into him.