What will you guys be playing during xmas break? if you don't have school, work or anything

what will you guys be playing during xmas break? if you don't have school, work or anything.

just wondering senpai. don't have a gf.

finishing sleeping dogs

>xmas break?

Not everyone here is a fucking child. In the real world there aren't xmas breaks.

sleep tight porker

Piggly wiggly.

Anyway surprisingly I was about to start B G&E, so surprisingly piggly wiggly related.

I was gonna play LTTP but eh.

I also fucked up and messed up my 24 days of FF3 run this year, so i'm in a crippling depression because i've done it every year since I was 8.

Been going through Persona 2: IS.

sleep tight porker

>you will never be this comfy

sleep tight porker

There can be if you're a teacher

Visiting parents, don't have my PC but I did bring my Wii U. Bought Xenoblade Chronicles X to fill the time while they're at work. Pretty fun so far.

sleep tight porker

thats a lie i am become compf

sleep tight porker

>just about to go to bed
Sleep tight, porker

sleep tight porker

Sleep tight porker

Got a hacked 3ds and a copy of the world ends with you.
But besides that I might replay Bayonetta or System shock 2.
Alternatively, pic related and Morrowind.

This

sleep tight porker

sleep tight porker

sleep tight porker

The Last Guardian and then FFXV. Monster Hunter Gen also.

sleep tight porker

Gravity Rush
I don't even own a ps4 for the remaster or upcoming sequel, I've just been playing it on my OG Vita and Kat is cute! CUTE!

I'm probably gonna pick up an old ps2 after Christmas and play all the SMT/DQ/FF games I missed. I'll also start playing Nier and DoD 3 on ps3 and Soul Hackers and Hyrule Warriors Legends on 3DS

Cheers m8s

sleep tight porker

Sleep tight porker

Antibirth has made me realize how little I've played Afterbirth, so I'm playing through that again to unlock stuff.

Running through Steins;Gate 0. A lot of fun so far, and just got the first ending after 7 hours. It's nice that it also takes place mostly around christmas.

Then I'll try rope my friend back into World of Warcraft so that we can level together.

Sleep tight porker

god is that thing cute.

I need more twitchy pig noses

I'll be playing ffxv. If I finish that or get burned out I'll finish off bloodborne, I haven't touched that in ages. The last time I played that I finally beat Ludwig and then went to get fucked by the failures. Those fuckers have it coming

sleep tight porker