Which was better?

Which was better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RdN06E6Xn9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Inside, Limbo felt longer but inside was more fun

only played limbo but it was just okay. enjoyable but really short and there was never any challenge.
is inside just more of the same in a different setting?

Inside has better aesthetics, slightly more interesting gameplay, and imo a more interesting narrative. The overall structure of the game is the same, feels like Limbo 2.0.

Inside felt like the more refined of the two. I found every aspect of it to be better. Inside is definitely in my top 5 games of the year.

$20 for limbo 2.0. I'm going to either pirate or wait for at least a 75% off sale. especially if that other user is right and limbo was longer. even though limbo was enjoyable there wasn't nearly enough substance for that kind of price tag.
I always felt like they could have greatly benefited from adding some decent puzzles in the mix.
a bit on a tangent, but if you guys are interested in a decent puzzle game that flew under the radar, magrunner is worth a look into. pirated it and several other games while just looking for a decent puzzle game; it ended up being a pleasant surprise, and I bought it after beating it.

it's way better than 'limbo 2.0'

It's just made by a small Danish studio, outside Hitman the country doesn't have a lot of video game studios or indie devs hungering for hand-outs.
That might be why their games were/are special enough to inspire several knock-offs that copy the style and overall theme. Small but good games.

Would say this is one of those times it's worth supporting a developer though, because they clearly work hard and do a lot with the little they have. More money from fans could mean even better titles.

saw a cool talk today from the devs but it's very technical.
youtube.com/watch?v=RdN06E6Xn9E

sadly i don't have any interest in playing inside. limbo was fine for the time, but since then we've been flooded with >indie, physics platformer. there are parts that look cool but the price of inside and the types of puzzles that are in the game seem like an experience i don't have the time or patience to play right now.

Inside is better in every way.

first part of limbo is better than inside but inside is better overall

but they're both really mediocre games that get their dicks sucks by "gaymez are art" fags

Inside, but both were fun and grossly overrated

Didn't play limbo but inside was stellar

Inside is actually worse than Limbo.

The puzzles are all hyper simplified and can be brute forced, there's nothing hidden in a clever or tricky way, and the midgame is literally nothing but water level puzzles.

It's also too long with not enough unique mechanics.

Inside is better than Limbo across the board. Unless you're some kind of junk puzzle fiend like this guy who probably thinks Kings Quest V is the pinnacle of video games.

Limbo. no question here

limbo requires skill
inside obligues dying in many of the sections

>limbo requires skill
is breathing and functioning normally a skill now?

>I have not played the lights out Limbo level

yeah, it can't possibly be that the game isn't challenging in any real way.

not the same user but I finished that level in like 15 minutes, its REALLY not that hard

I did it without headphones too

it is more challenging than Inside, that is the point

Inside is a glorified Limbo

>never mention inside in any of my posts
>you get defensive as fuck and claim I never played Limbo all the way through
>move your shitty goalposts to claim that as long as it more challenging than Inside, then that was what the chain of posts was about
stop embarrassing yourself.

>move right and jump: the game

Neither.

>defensive as fuck
>stop embarrassing yourself
>is breathing and functioning normally a skill now?
follow your own advice