Your favorite Nontraditional Fighting game?

Your favorite Nontraditional Fighting game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ninz4QXRas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen series on the Gamecube were fantastic, blew the Storm games out of the fuckin water.

Super Smash Bros. Melee

E.Y.E's battle royale
people that interrupt the flow of brouzouf on coop/campaign servers deserve every hypnotic gate cast on them

Melee.

Actually, Project M is my favorite. Melee's my favorite official one.

Did somebody really go in and mod in Super Saiyan God forms into old DBZ games?

Does BT3 have it's own modding community somewhere? I kind of want to get into that instead of Dimps shoving mmo-shit into their games.

Yes, The DBZ modding community is very active.

This counts as a fighting game I think. Favorite as a kid. Dont play them much anymore.

Toribash

Haha wow man you have no idea the feels you just made me feel.

My mom died when i was 8 , im 25 now and when i was like 6 or 7 she bought me turok 64 and thought it was like a dinosaur fighting game like your pic. She was really against violent video games, and you can only imagine how bad she freaked out when she saw me start playing it, she was going to take it back but decided i could keep it because she decided i was probably old enough to start playing violent games. I had lost that memory thanks for that.

this looks pretty cool

>Nontraditional Fighting game
Call them brawlers or arena fighters and avoid this autism

100% Agree. I try to play GNT4 on my Wii with the GC launcher but it always crashes and my Freeloader disk cracked somehow.

>brawlers=Beat 'em up
>Arena fighters is still a "fighting" game

bump

If you count any 3d fighter as non-traditional, SC4
If not, Budokai 3 then

pokken

Budokai 3

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ninz4QXRas

So what would actually be considered non traditional?

First games that come to mind are Smash, DoA 2, and Dragon Ball Z - Shin Budokai Another Road.

Dragon Ball Z - Shin Budokai Another Road is literally the best DBZ fighter I have ever played. Every DBZ fighter I have played after it has been nothing but a disappointment.