I have a thyroid problem

I have a thyroid problem..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U0fRI1nwc2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I am going to to lose weight, I PROMISE GUYS.

THIS IS A FUCKIN' VIDEO

THIS IS A FUCKIN VIDEO

But what if he actually has a thyroid problem

CRISCO BATHING

My wife is a feeder and a black cock breeder

PRETENDING TO HAVE A FUCKIN' THYROID PROBLEM

Thyroid problems don't cancel out the basic arithmetic of calories in versus calories out

does he have a tyrone problem too?

>I am going to to lose weight, I PROMISE GUYS.

truth be told once you know his leg story its no surprise that he hasnt lost the weight yet. should have had it amputated and he might have been better off long term

>amputate leg
>Guys I lost 50 pounds!

whats the leg story?

>50
try at least 80

is he fat or just buff?

LARD GARGLING

His leg would be like a giant block of prosciutto

a shining example why america is a embarrassment when it comes to health care

>chugs 2 liter mountain dew next video

Is this going to become the new "I LIKE THAT JUMP"?

Goddamn I hate fat people so fucking much. How hard is it to put down the damn fork? These fat fucks are no better than drug addicts in my eyes. All being fat shows me is that you have no self control and that youre an abomination of a human being if I can even really call them that.

He posted a video of his nasty decrepit legs.

This guy should've fucking died. He's exacerbated every single medical problem he's had just by not losing weight.

I bet the fire department will have to cut a hole in his fucking house to get his fat corpse out of it.

>At first I felt bad for him
>Got really annoyed with the crying over talking about drama only to go right back to it
>Now he's calling for another Game Gate Gender was in the Magic the Gather community, I hope this fat bitch doesn't make it to 2017.

FUCK THIS GUY, Magic does NOT FUCKING need feminism, I lost the last God damn nerdy hobbies I have to that shit. No wheres in a fantasy card game do I need real world gender and race politics.

I kinda see his point. If he lost weight his youtube "career" would be over. It's kinda shitty but in that scenario you choose your fucking health. Hell maybe a new career opens up as a motivational speaker.

Is it?

>Boogie is a 600 lb fat lazy piece of shit
>he makes $100k a yr easily DOING NOTHING
>takes pics of himself next to $7000 worth of mtg cards
>cries that he is actually poor, has to spend too much money on medicine for his severe obesity (also spends more than a family of five a month on food for just himself)

imagine if the taxpayers had to pay for this FAT LAZY FUCKS healthcare, all because he is a glutton

Do woman play magic? I mean it requires a sizeable investment to get into it isn't as easy as a free to play game.

SALAD DODGING

I feel like this will have more legs since everyone likes to make fun of fat fucks.

CALORIE THIEVING

Does he have diabetes? I would be astonished if he didn't

It's actually easier to quit cocaine than it is to lose weight

If you actually believe that I have a timeshare to sell you.

Boogie's weight loss would only cause more people to sub.

He'd actually be able to do fun sketches with Francis, and be able to do better content creation over all.

He could still be obese as fuck at 300 or 400 lbs. He doesn't need to be the 500 pushing 600 he is now.

I hate how he is a thing. i really hate it. What does he produce? Parody videos of him being a fat emotional fuck that aren't really parody anymore. What the hell? Why do people support him?

he has a bunch of things, including diabetes
he tried to sell a story about him smashing his leg in a car door and that's why he has leg/foot pain. It isn't, it's because of his obesity, his diabetes - it causes poor circulation, especially to the feet. It's like having shackles on your legs/feet at all times squeezing the blood flow.

Boogie has gained over 150 lbs since 2011. He now can't walk and uses a scooter.

1:57

youtube.com/watch?v=U0fRI1nwc2Y

COOK WITH A GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL JUST TO DRINK OUT THE DRIP TRAY

HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPO

LARD GARGLING

his legs are literally jelly due to that infection.

it's kinda weird how he never uses it as an excuse. it probably IS more difficult to walk on a treadmill when your legs are that fucked up.

>slammed leg in car door
>ignored it
>leg got infected
>leg literally begins to rot
>went into septic shock
>has lymphedema
>doctor says he can either amputate the now permanently damaged leg or spend hundreds of thousands of dollars trying to heal it that will still cause him lifelong health problems
>keeps leg

a literal manbaby with an insane gf that has a feeding fetish

Kinda it's a small market, the worst part is that Wizards of the Coast have gone full SJW shills. There current plan to copy heartstone while appealing to the tumblr high school crowd to get a new wave of players in. Because of this the following is true:
>Trans Characters
>Gay and Lesbian Couples as cards and in the lore (see pic related)
>An Autistic character
>A shit ton of female MC's
>Retconing 2 characters that have been in the lore for 10 years to be magically gay, like they fused mana and now they have high school girl love for each other regardless that they are like 20 -30 somethings
>Hiring a Black Female Consultant to write a one off character, funny how they didn't do that with the Asians
>Giving 30-40 year old adventures and wizards the dialogue of high school teens
>Making it a ban able offense at a tournament if you trigger someone
>Banning sexy art playmats stuff like anime girls in bikinis is now banned.

Just Cuck my game up senpai

>truth be told once you know his leg story its no surprise that he hasnt lost the weight yet
Not really. You don't need to exercise to lose weight. I'm losing over a kilo a week with just diet changes. They're not even radical ones.

People just need to stop making excuses and put in a sliver of effort into losing weight.

they're far worse than drug addicts

I'd love to fly boogie out to a starving African village and just watch how they respond to him.

Not a single diagnosis on the planet can explain why is is so fat. Eat less, loose weight it is that simple

I'm surprised that screencap didn't mention the heavy handedness of having the statues touching swords.

God it's like Star Wars. This shit will keep happening because at its core there are still 30-40 year old men who will prop up the industry no matter what so they don't need to pander to them and can pretend that they are progressive.

Don't forget he has to prop up his legs 12 hours a day or he will basically lose his leg. How does the man do it

For boogie to maintain his mass he's literally consuming an insane amount of food.

I'm fat as fuck and I eat entire large pizzas in a sitting and I've basically stopped gaining.

For boogie to be as fat as he is, which is easily 300lbs heavier than I am, he needs to be consuming an absolute fuck ton of calories.

I'm talking like a large pizza every hour. Literally eating -all day- to stay that fat.

What's crazy is I've literally done nothing but order take-out and shit for a year straight, and played video games. I was able to quit my job at the beginning of the year and ride it out on my stock options.

And as fat as I've gotten, I'm STILL at least 1/4 his size. 6'0" and 200 of straight fat, and literally all I do is sit in my chair and play vidya.

American healthcare is fucking terrible for poor people. Boogie though? He should be able to pay for any form of medicine he wants with his ludicrous business of repeating shit on the internet that everyone else has heard for money.

Whenever I think I've hit rock bottom, I think about this guy. Yeah, he's got money and "game" (lol). But he's a total fucking slob. This is the result of more than poor diet and eating habits. This dude has serious psychological issues. Part of me feels bad but part of me is livid that self destructive piece of shit is enabled and empowered to continue being such a poor choice example of an adult human being

PARKED BUS

>Literally eating -all day- to stay that fat.
i imagine a lot of it is soda. God he probably could lose weight if he just cut soda.

Better be careful which part of Africa, or they could mistake him for an elephant.

>letting yourself get over 200lbs
If you aren't lifting and those pounds aren't muscle, how the fuck can you live with yourself

Boogie has stated that his doctors have told him if he continues to drink soda he's going to go into a diabetic coma and die

I don't think that's stopped him.

Good one less fatfuck in the world.

DOCTOR ROBOTNIK LOOKING

I wouldn't be surprised if they immediately swarmed him with machetes and stripped the meat from his bones
He could feed a small village for a few days easy