WHAT MAKES PEOPLE THINK THIS IS OK?

WHAT MAKES PEOPLE THINK THIS IS OK?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kR3HFEeC3_E&t
youtube.com/watch?v=ao9Pm4yd3w0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What?
Im assumng you took out the torb and symmetra then got wiped by a nano boosted rien.
>Silver
git gud

You are the problem. Learn this.

youtube.com/watch?v=kR3HFEeC3_E&t
youtube.com/watch?v=ao9Pm4yd3w0

>silver
HAHAHAH KYS SENPAI

my problem isnt the hanzo its the 4 dps instalocks

>76
>Gengu
Thats two, we have no way of knowing they instalocked and you've been in that game for 3 minutes on point a 0 progress git gud

>Playing Torb in Comp

1-888-Come-On-Now

That team is actually alright and you have a pretty good chance if people play their roles

Just try to work with them

>The torb team is winning too

You are bad at this game

I throw a load of games since placement always puts me in way too difficult a tier and I need to drop down for the game to start being fun again.

Eh.

>this is actually what silver/gold looks like

As long as the player is good the character doesn't matter, not like that is some high level competitive shit. If it was then you'd have something to be mad about.

The more I play this game the more I hate Ana. I do not enjoy this shitty meta and I wish she didn't exist

Dude, you're playing Lucio in current year. Learn how to aim, instalock Ana, then watch your rank climb.

>Genji vs. a Symmetra and a Torbjorn

Doomed to an eternity in Silver

Just nerf the healing grenade to 50% boost and reduce the duration of the buff/debuff and everything is better.

It's easier to carry an entire team of shitters with Lucio though

>blast enemies away from retards with tunnel vision
>shield when your brain dead team is about to take an ult to the face

>silvers

kek

What point was this insufferable faggot trying to make? I got lost in the muddied narrative somewhere around the part where he was an obnoxious faggot and where he was an absolute faggot.

>Roadhog and Hanzo aren't a dps

They're literally a step beyond dps. They pick and kill targets.

Hog is a tank
Hanzo is defense or sniper no wonder you're in silver

You know how I know you're gold?

Hog is an off tank at best, with no way to protect from damage and his main value coming from one shotting squishy targets

>inb4 "but he bodyblocks"
yeah and charges enemy ults in the process, plus you can hardly call that shielding

Notice when his team tells him to switch it's on a completely different map then what he shows.

It's basically ranked vs quickplay/bots.

>Hes trying to justify calling hog dps

>using sarcasm in place of an actual point

>Both teams aren't Rhine, D.va, Lucio, Ana, 76 and roadhog.
>The entire game isn't just fucking around trying to make a pick on a healer or bait an earth shatter

Silver must be nice not playing barrier simulator 2016 all day every day.

>Identifies heroes by their incorrect in-game role descriptions
>Calls me a silver player

8/10 for bait, I guess

>Hog is a tank
Confirmed never playing the game

At most ol' hogeru is a big fat target waiting to get blasted unless manages he blasts first.