ITT facts of Sup Forums

ITT facts of Sup Forums

Sup Forums as absolutely horrible opinions except when it's about extremely niché games.

FACT: Sup Forums is not one person, dumbass

worst girl

actually best girl

nice opinion

FACT: This thread is shit

Sup Forums will hate on legitimate masterpieces just because they are AAA.

MGSV is great you cunts

Trump please go

Hotaru pleases old men for ribbons

if you make a thread about big black cock on Sup Forums, invariably the lowest common denominator will want to try it out

fact

>Kojima makes an entire line of great games
>Is held as a genius
>Makes one bad game
>Suddenly he's a hack

fucking slut

I wanna drink her titty milk.

this. 90% of posts are edgy trolls who haven't played the game being discussed and 10% of posts are by actual hardcore gamer types. Most of the 10% is in the more niche 1990-2000 game discussion threads

Dumb sissy anime boy.

I want to fuck her tits while she wears that outfit with a hole cut in the middle.

I get the most solid discussion on Sup Forums whenever it's about weird, niche shit with bizarre mechanics.

These shows are retarded, Just let the protagonist fuck her and be done with it.

That was a good fap.

>I wonder if these sweets contain alcohol
LOL how fucking stupid are you
no wonder chinks are retarded

I was expecting NTR

Or is that image the aftermath of it.

>I was expecting NTR

Fuck off, cuck.

>Bunch of old people making Hotaru drunk with alcohol filled candy
>not havin a million alarms ring
I bet you are the type to run straight into NTR despite all the warning signals.

More like three bad games in a row, if you count Peace Walker.

>implying I don't have NTR filtered for good

Nice try, cuckboi.

Sup Forums was way more interesting in 2011 and 2012 than it is these days. It was shittier with all the ironic shitposting, sure, but I remember stuff like lostboy.exe, the DmC threads, and the SOPA threads way more than anything on Sup Forums from 2015 and 2016.

Get out Sup Forums
We don't love you anyomore, you left us for that chad Sup Forums

>lostboy.exe
Good times, especially when OP dropped the bomb and posted images of the dumbasses that downloaded it and had their webcam.turned on by OP.
Sup Forums in general seems pretty dead in the OC department.