What went so right?

What went so right?

wouldn't it be much easier to ask whats went wrong?

>summon boss
>get beaten
>get better gear, become strong, build an arena to give yourself an upper hand and make the boss fight on YOUR terms
>beat the "boss"

user... normally, it's the boss who owns the arena.
You were the boss all along...

This game is great with afriend

Boatloads of content

When's Otherworld

should i buy it? i have a bunch of friends who are always playing this shit. but it looks rly gay lol

it's fucking gay but it's good and you'll sink in hundreds of hours
and that's without MP shit

are you retarded

thanks
im gay with ur dad

It's Minecraft but with 100x the content and bossfights

fucking this

And the best part is, you can experience the magic multiple times. Picking up a multiplayer server with a friend after you've both been away from the game for 3-6 months is just fantastic. It's all the trials and tribulations, and the joy of exploration, all over again.

It's gay but it has a lot to do. Recommend it if you're autistic and have an autistic friend to play it with, it has an insane amount of freedom and content.

>but it looks rly gay lol
Blow your brains out.

me and your dad are sitting in a tree K I S S I N G

I always have more fun by myself though. I notice whenever I play with a friend we both sorta fuck off and do our own thing and are never ready to fight the same boss at the same time.

Definitely worth the money. If you thought there was absolutely anything positive in minecraft at all you'll love it, if you hated everything about minecraft you'll like it.

the same could be said for all games

long time player
everytime i see this pic it pisses me off

twins are out during the day time.......

Well thats what happens when you play multiplayer like you play singeplayer.

I really hate playing loot based games with other people. If there's instanced loot that's alright though.