Chocolate pudding

This site is awful now

Youre over 24 minutes late, dipshit.

Nobody seems to respect the traditions anymore.

Sorry, I couldn't help but notice something was missing from the front page.

I didn't play any games today.

I just hate seeing overwatch threads fucking everywhere. At least when TF2 was big around here they mostly stuck to one thread at a time.

You've posted it 36 minutes too early

user, TF2 was big before neo/v/
Or waifu faggotry becoming a socially-acceptable norm

4am is a false tradition that should be thrown away.

>At least when TF2 was big around here they mostly stuck to one thread at a time

eh

We didn't have it the past couple of days Stu, I miss you y'know?

the thread gets moved to trash sometimes, you probably missed it

Mostly! It wasn't nearly as bad as esports.

Overwatch is only bad recently because of the tracer is a dyke stuff

>That moment when you realise esports were barely there 8 years ago

>Overwatch is only bad recently because of the tracer is a dyke stuff
Literally who cares?
Aside neo/v/, that is? Isn't the game like a fucking multiplayer shooter so any sort of lore makes no fucking difference?

>overwatch is bad because a character is gay

one comic panel causing so much ass pain.

Why take the cynicism out of my life when bonding together with people who hate this place as much as I do but can't leave is the only reason that I can stomach the bad parts of this website.

It's gone to hell and back, and I don't think it'll ever go away from being the post-ironica obsessed piece of shit that it's being made out to be from the fucking brats enjoying their Christmas Break as well as the ones in high school/college shit-posting on their phones.

Go and play something nice for yourself really quick, user. Variety is the spice of life; give yourself something new. There's emulators a plenty and other shit.

And fuck it, might as well extend this while I'm going for it: what vidya has the thread played today/is playing right now anyway. I'm going on through Strange Journey at the moment and just getting as many Demon Sources as I can. Shit's about as fun as Nocturne, honestly.

>Nocturne
As in the '99 Nocturne?

I honestly spend more time playing games nowadays. So maybe it is a good thing.

I feel like I should play some video games today but I just keep finding myself not playing.

here
I should say more time playing games than posting on Sup Forums. Hell, I think I browse Sup Forums more than this board now. At least I don't see Mei's stupid face there that often. That's off-topic though.
What have you been playing today? I just finished Dragon Age Origins for the first time and I was pretty disappointed with it. I chose a dwarf commoner and the start got me hooked, but once you become a warden the game started going downhill in my opinion. Should I even bother with the second one?

Sorry to disappoint, user: Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series. The series is pretty goddamn fantastic when it needs to be, but jesus has it been in the rut of waifu-faggotry and other such Japanese publicity nonsense. It's kind of depressing to know that we won't get something like Strange Journey for a bit because the main-line series doesn't sell as well as Persona, but I guess that's just how the world works.

Out of all the gameplay and balance concerns, out of all the shit that it brought kicking and screaming from TF2 only to implement it worse and with the balls to do it on release, you figure that the game's major problem is that a character's sexual orientation is of the rainbow-colored scissoring variety?

That doesn't have anything to do with the game at all, aside from lore tid-bits that they're inter-spacing terribly with their ridiculously clunky character/world design that's all over the fucking place, which doesn't really matter all too much given that it doesn't cause too big an impact of a whole on the game itself.

Sorry for sounding rude, dog, but come on. There's more important matters to bitch about than some buzzfed shit made by shit-posters to gauge the reaction of people who didn't like it or who are quick to provoke.

Don't. If you hop into the second one, you'll have to deal with the ham-fisted "badass" events that reaches its pinnacle with the grease-faced piece of mocha shit called Sera in the most cringey display of cutscene realism over gameplay logic ever to be incorporated into a video game (which only gets worse once you get into the fucking Power Ranger-esque fighting cutscenes here and there that make everything look like a saturday morning cartoon gone wrong). If you've nothing better to do or no other series to play, you can just give it a shot, but otherwise just play another series/game if you can.

Shit, I mixed up Inquistion with 2. Disregard my shit, I suck a bag of cocks.

Give 2 a try, but be wary. I haven't fucked around with it too much, so I sadly can't help you. It's a modern Bioware title, nonetheless; go in with that sort of expectation.

So why are you so unhappy user? I'd like to know.

Yeah, I've seen the webms. That sucks. I liked the story with the darkspawns and the wardens drinking their blood to help with the fight against them. It had potential.

>modern bioware
So everything that I disliked about the first one will be amplified? I'll pass, thanks user.

Disgruntled mostly about Dead Rising 4 as well as just the general state of this place. Mods weren't doing their jobs for a while beforehand, which is somewhat depressing as I still find this place a home I can count on, despite how many people shit in it constantly.

Blog-posting's not my sort of game, so I'm just gonna leave it at that. I'm not so much unhappy; it's moreso disappointment and bitterness at the state of this place as well as just gaming in general, despite there being some good games that came out recently that I'm enjoying a lot.

These sort of threads are just a way to kick back and be somber, I suppose. Not really much to it, other than that.

meant to quote

I played a bunch of in-progress possibly stationary statuesque never progressing hentai games from like 5 different patreons and pastebins. I couldn't cum to any of them and instead went to one of my go-tos.

>Disgruntled mostly about Dead Rising 4

Agreed, Dead Rising 4 is fucking garbage.

I was wondering if your sadness was limited to this board or you're in real life. Usually 4am threads attract depressed anons.

>Dead Rising 4
I'm sorry.

>download a bunch of games
>immediately lose all interest in them

I need to find something to do. Staying inside all day is going to drive me insane.

Are you a neet?

it's 3:30am where I am right now. I'm alone, I quit my job for no real reason, and I'm making chocolate chip cookies.

I don't even know.

>Download Dolphin
>Download Mario Sunshine, Sonic Adventure 2, Ocarina of Time Collection, Shadow the Hedgehog, Pikmin, and Paper Mario the Thousand Year door
>Play none of them and instead browse Sup Forums

Help

No but i just got fired and uni wont start again until february.
Im thinking about joining a gym next year, but until then i have nothing interesting to do.

Meant to quote you.

Did any good games even came out this year?
I feel like all im doing lately is just replaying old stuff that ive already finished a thousand times.

I only play mobage recently. I haven't booted up my desktop in weeks except to google shit about my mobages.

>softmod my ps2
>download a bunch of games and put them on my hdd
>never touch it again