So it is a damn Christmas and I'm looking to buy a good mouse moderately cheaply this time

So it is a damn Christmas and I'm looking to buy a good mouse moderately cheaply this time.

Any suggestions besides that outdated compilation pic from 2014? I have carpal so looking for a good sensor that does not dribble every time you slightly touch mouse

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qra9zWQbrSQ?t=454
amazon.com/Corsair-Gaming-Mouse-Backlit-Optical/dp/B01D63UU52
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>fk1
>alcor
>savu
>g100s
>g502

there you go op

source?
what so good about them?
>random list

>savu
Pretty great mouse. Feels perfect. Only downside is my MB4+5 broke after about a year due to how they sit. that great sandpapery texture on the sides also wears pretty quick.

recently bought this because my old one stopped being able to change dpi and it was cheap. i know its ugly edgy gamer shit but its cheap and comfortable

All of their sensors are perfect. Fk1, savu and alcor all have the godly 3090 sensor, g100s has n1301t sensor, and the g502 has what is considered the best sensor out right now (only logitech has it).

>that edgy design
what are you ,13 yo?

>g502
FUCKING HELL it is still 100$ here

OP, do not listen any of fags here except for me
Go to the store and fucking try different mices. That's the only way to find a mouse you'll trully like.

CoolMaster Alcor?
Are you sure? It is pretty cheap.

Where is the info from?

learn to read. if you want ok quality and less than 20 dollar price tag you are gonna get edglord design. i just care more about playin games than masturbating over how my hardware looks

>learn to read.
You sound like a person who knows what he is talking about

oh i don't. when i need a new thing i just check amazon reviews and buy cheap. i don't buy every new mouse that comes out so i can't compare and im not gonna recommend something i havent used. i was just talking about pretty basic reading comprehension

What about g402?

I use a £1.99 Zalman mouse from ebay. Global Elite in cs:go.

What about it?

If you get a gaming mouse, get one with adjustable clicking. The mice with a default click pressure are shit.

some faggot was obsessed enough about mice to make this stupid fucking image

How good is it?

No idea

>recommending the g502

Kill urself Jaspar.

youtu.be/Qra9zWQbrSQ?t=454

seems like the alcor spins out if you flick fast

I've had this one for 5 years, highly recommended

Steelseries Rival 100

Excellent mouse desu

Asus cerberus

>"LMB dies after ~3 month of usage"
>nah this must be the opponent brand shi---
>every reseller site has this feedback

kek
no thanks

>Steel series Rival
had one
It died in a couple of months
Their support is fucking god awful and their website doesn't work properly.
Avoid Steelseries mice.

What's wrong with it?

Probably best mouse for the money. amazon.com/Corsair-Gaming-Mouse-Backlit-Optical/dp/B01D63UU52
Had mine for a long time, sniper button gets a bit loose after usage - and I don't really understand why you need it. You can configure it so that the DPI switches fulfills that need.

>tfw there will never be a mouse as perfect and cheap as G400(s)
Why are mice so expensive and shit nowadays?

Nothing
It's a meme mouse
tfw 3 years of warranty

Got me a Fireglider last week, would recommend

I know, I also have one
But maybe he had asome valid criticisms
Like the scrollwheel could be better

Yeah, had to get the one I got on black friday replaced as the wheel was loose/imbalanced.
Prob just logijew's B-stock shit for black friday.
I do love the freescroll mode though.