youtube.com/watch?v=yvGXCisAaR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this board is so boring now, no OC.

oh fukk

>ISHYGDDT

Video games.

oh shit le shit le shit le shit BULLE

Hello?

If only God Hand locked you to a specific difficulty instead of the fucking scaling difficulty it would be pretty good.

>If only God Hand locked you to a specific difficulty instead of the fucking scaling difficulty it would be pretty good.
That's called playing on hard. Easy doesn't let you progress past lvl.2 Normal is the only one that covers it all and is an example of scaling difficulty done right.

>and is an example of scaling difficulty done right.
No it isn't. It's a fucking awful system where you get often bumped to Hard because you are "so good" (not really) and then you get kicked around until you fall back to normal. Rinse & repeat. Shit system.

>and then you get kicked around until you fall back to normal
Because you're too shit to handle lvl.3. Go play on easy if you don't want to get bumped up to hard.

This is gonna be relevant again, everytime JAPAN TIME comes back.
Marvel vs Capcom sideways eight, for example.

>That month of total splash woman
that was a good month.

>Scaling
>Done right
>Implying it can not be total shit
KEK

That's the fucking point you dumbass. It's easy to get bumped to hard even though you clearly are not ready yet and it only serves to get your ass get kicked until you get lower difficulty.

It's a shit system and I might as well call it artificial difficulty, since that's what it is.

Imagine if you began playing DMC and then from the get-go if you reach S rank combo you'd get bumped to Dante Must Die, that's how stupid the system is.

BAM

There it is!

I never understood Splash Woman anyway.

What is a Splashwo?

FIVE HUNDRED AND NINETY-NINE UNITED STATES DOLLARS

GIANT ENEMY CRAB

wat gaem

PS3SUX

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDGE RACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

youtube.com/watch?v=yvGXCisAaR4

>tfw every game now is 50GB+ and wouldn't even fit on either of those HDDs

>tfw whenever someone posts anything about god hand this faggot appears

are you the barneyfag of Sup Forums appreciated vidya?

king ragnar's feast 2: butter raids

This is hardly the issue you make it out to be. People that struggle with even lvl.2 will not make it to lvl.3 later on in the game as it steadily progresses towards crowd management which will ensure they stay lvl.1 seeing as they couldn't handle more when there was less to deal with.

I miss Xbox kid.

One mirrion troops

>these types of images are still in, but kornheiser himself has faded into meme obscurity

hi

They hardly get used for anything anymore unless it's Donkey Kong related.

RIP

I miss showing everyone online that I knew about Xbox kid.

>They hardly get used for anything anymore

>waah I can't handle criticism he's bullying my Sup Forums hivemind vidya ;'(

"Sup Forums" has shit taste in videogames and is hypocritical most of the time.

>People that struggle with even lvl.2 will not make it to lvl.3
Except I continuously hit lvl 3. It's not even hard to reach

>implying

Well, I still like to use them

Me too, famalam.

>this low quality kornheiser

looks like chinese knockoff, fampai

lemme hook you up

>Japan time
>Picture of the day
>I literally checked every day because my hype levels were pretty much unhealthy.

Does anyone else go through hell when a new smash bros gets announced?

I miss the shitstorms of 2011-2012.

So, Kornheiser thread?

there's no OC on Sup Forums in general. just repeating old memes and having the same shitty threads. after moot sold out everyone went to different chans or quit altogether.

Iwata.

>Anders tells you his plot
>Tell him don't do that
>He says too bad
>No option to fucking murder him before he incites a god damn war.

At least on Sup Forums we can pin the blame entirely on the reddit paranoia that took hold in 2012. People essentially castrated their creative side so that reddit couldn't get anything an indeterminate period of time down the track.

This.

I'm so fucking tired of seeing pepe images all fucking day. Has there even been one new, good meme of 2016?

Tyrone goddamn Shepard.

I still love how it can be read in any order and it will still make just as much sense as any other order.

This board is filthy! Let's clean it up.

This post is brought to you by Dial soap.

there is no OC because reddit literally stalks every board and every thread to steal and reupload it to their faggy site. normies flock to reddit in droves and eat that shit up without knowing the proper context. it gets posted on t-shirts and other merchandise.

tl;dr - this is why we can't have nice things

L>R best order

Treating Rebbit as a single subreddit is the same as treating 4chins as one single board.

Also
>Sup Forums
>Not a normie heaven for close to a decade now
Come on.

That only happened with the rage comics and Trollface which were already stale memes when Reddit stole them

It was six years ago, get over yourself

>there is no OC because reddit literally stalks every board and every thread to steal and reupload it to their faggy site.
Why should we care though? Reddit wasn't the first place to steal everything wholesale, just take eBaumsworld for example. This is entirely the fault of rage threads which for some reason died out.

I miss when we had a supreme overlord who actually had a firm grasp on the English language and could use it to communicate properly with people here. /qa/ was a mistake though.

I don't think reddit is the problem. before moot called it quits he did a lot of shit to try and push Sup Forums into the mainstream. and by doing that he censored a lot of truly good content.
then that whole exodus a few years back. hot wheels set up his Chan, lots of old fags went there or just disappeared. most people in this board wouldn't know who moot was without a Google search. what a time were living in

I've got a big folder of why pictures that i've been slowly reintroducing back into the community.

I want Robotnik threads back.

>truly good content
>gamergate
wew

snooping as usual I see