ITT we post games NOBODY ever finished

ITT we post games NOBODY ever finished

I win

The fuck you talking about, Staglands was popular enough to warrant a sequel.
Aside from the combat being hit or miss it was goddamn awesome. I fucking loved the game.

Also the only game I've seen where the villain performs a speech check on YOU.

This. Started it 3 times but never actually finished

What does it play like?

Classic cRPG with RTWP combat.

Also, no quest notes or anything. You have to keep your own journal and update it and make your own notes. It makes the game surprisingly enjoyable since you read more of the dialogue and then write down tidbits for you to remember.

I don't know if they updated the combat or not but spell targeting used to be insanely weird and it can be very frustrating at times.

The puzzles in this game were uncomfortably hard. The gameplay is simple and the graphics are outdated but pretty bearable. The artstyle, plot, story, and soundtrack are fucking outstanding. Never picked back up and finished it though.

>no map
>no journal
no sale

>Also the only game I've seen where the villain performs a speech check on YOU.

You can catch people lying to you in some of the DND games so isn't that an enemy failing a speech check on you?

"no"

I barely started it.

If you make a game with retro graphics you dont also give it a retro interface. What were they thinking?

>all that Bowie
I don't know if I could handle it these days, user

Where do I collect my reward?

>RTWP combat

Stopped reading there.

How does it end then, faggot?

(Wisdom) I see through your petty attempts at deceit.

You can watch it on youtube. Ever since the AVGN video there has been tons of LPs and similar videos about the game.

You are inside a spaceship and punch triangle shaped robots.

no quote intended