Mfw i found out my dad put down our dog when he damaged his eye because he didnt want to pay for the surgery to remove...

>mfw i found out my dad put down our dog when he damaged his eye because he didnt want to pay for the surgery to remove it

i hate him.

what are some games with doggo companions?

Ghost Trick
in Okami you are the doggo

Fallout
Dragon age

MGSV
Fallout All of them
Rule of Rose
Dead to Rights
Earthbound

Too much to name.

t. Spoiled bitch kid that doesn't know how much an eye surgery at the Vet costs and how hard his dad had to work so his son could experience a carefree and good childhood

He also molested my sister. He is not a good man.

Haunting Ground
Rule of Rose

These are the best answers.

Bitch had it coming. Pay more respect to your father, you shitty child.

he also doesnt work, doesnt help with any of the bills and is a schitzo. Treats his wife like shit.

>16 y/o dogo
>still runs and jumps all day
>I still am very scared of him dying
>can't even sleep around on the weekends because I don't want to leave him alone
>will probably spend christmas with just dogo

I love him so I don't give a fuck, he gets scared by fireworks so I feel bad about leaving him alone.

Also GTA5 the dog is pretty neat

Sorry user, but you might benefit from some psychological testing.

Some of those issues can be passed on to children.

Quit being a pussy and kick his ass for molesting your sister and k

Man up, stop being a faggot.

This. Kill him or at the very least permanently cripple him.

i already see one

his kicked out of the house. fuck the cunt

This board is 18+.

im older then you

Man's best friend user. Similar situation family dog is almost 15, only get to see him every other week. When I'm leaving I wonder if it's the last time I'll see him.

My father's an alcoholic and killed (not put down, killed) my brother's cat simply because he didn't like it.

His liver's beginning to fail. I would kill him, but I want to watch him suffer. He deserves more agony than I can give him.

Remember to spit in his face when he's weak and lying in his hospital bed. Bonus points if you do it while the nurse and doctor is in there too. Maximum points if you do it in front of your family when you're saying good bye to him.

>Maximum points if you do it in front of your family when you're saying good bye to him.

They all hate him too, even his own mother. They'll probably be doing the same.

I'm a neet and I'm almost killing the dog here from home. This motherfucker is making me crazy, he simply can't just shut the fuck up. It's not only about barking, he also makes a high pitched noise when people get home, so fucking irritating.

The problem is that my mother likes him, I don't want to hurt her feelings. What do I do?

>I would kill him
If that were true he'd be dead already. That you didn't even consider the idea until you thought he was weak is the sign of your cowardice, to let his life continue even then pure disgrace.

Your father may be a piece of shit user but, his greatest failure will always be you.

train him

move out?

Nothing you insufferable twit. It's almost Christmas; you leave that doggo alone.

Then just fuck your sister to get back at him.

Maybe I want to accomplish getting rid of him while still getting to have a future?

If you've got such a hard-on for going to prison, be my guest. I'd rather not eat the cock meat sandwich. Besides, I've got a graduate degree to chase.

careful with that edge, you'll cut yourself.

animals get destroyed for far less everyday at shelters

>then
doesn't matter, go back to school

Everytime he barks put your dick in his ass. This russian faggot pavlov did the same now we got aids, but it will shut him up.

Call of Duty

i know, its sad. But i was young and i loved this doggo.

holy shit kek

nah cunt. like i give a fuck, ill just play vidya and chill with my dogs

My parents are kind of the opposite.

>childhood dog
>he's 16, and big as fuck
>dog can't walk
>hes been having seizures and having difficulty breathing
>barely eats and drinks
>all he does is sleep and shit himself because my parents can't possibly carry him outside and hold him up while he does his business because even though he's thin and all his muscles have atrophied he's still 50+ lbs
>they just refuse to put him down

Sometimes its better to just end it. It sucks regardless but to drop the potentially 1000+ dollars on surgery that may not even solve everything is really discouraging.

After I moved out I got a new dog. She got hit by a car and I dropped 2000 dollars in surgeries to try and save her. She suffered through 4 weeks of post-surgery and eventually got an infection and I had to put her down.

It sucks, but it's life. With a pet you gotta take the good with the bad. If you can't handle the sadness and suffering you'll inevitably have when they die you just shouldn't get one in the first place.

This.

Had to put my kitty down a couple months ago, she'd been my best bud for 16 years.

Think she had a nasty brain tumor; she'd gone blind randomly about a month before we had her put down and deteriorated really fucking quickly.

I still cry about it

>With a pet you gotta take the good with the bad. If you can't handle the sadness and suffering you'll inevitably have when they die you just shouldn't get one in the first place.

im a neet and plan to kill myself when my dogs die

>TFW you grow up on a farm and killing animals due to sickness/injury is ingrained into you so it just seem normal.

>tfw cats would have tons of kittens on the farm
>not enough rats to support all of them
>told me to take one to keep
>we grabbed the rest and put them in a burlap bag and threw them into the river

Moving to the city was a mistake. People here are in their tiny bubbles and don't know what working for a living is actually like.

Fallout 4 user, its a really great game and has a season pass worth buying twice! Buy it

Stop being a NEET

>implying that not everyone that uses this site regardless of age lives with their parents

stop lying on the internet for attention

Just because you're a farmers daughter doesn't mean that other jobs like engineering or whatever aren't important.