Solves a simple mosaic puzzle in 1 minute and 26 seconds

>solves a simple mosaic puzzle in 1 minute and 26 seconds
>screams at the top of his lungs like he just beat the hardest game ever
>accidentally resets it and has to solve it again
>screams WHAT THE FUUUUUUCK like he just erased an rpg file that he put 500 hours into and was about to beat

youtube.com/watch?v=ieBI_cWV0Fo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GMOgPaQT_eg
reddit.com/r/ConspiracyGrumps/comments/30bhdf/proof_of_suzys_dishonesty_suzys_etsy_scam/
youtube.com/watch?v=GMOgPaQT_eg&feature=youtu.be&t=162
youtu.be/z4kfjNZJw0k?t=466
youtu.be/SCnXRBA7NC0?t=424
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its almost like acting retarded works for him

wheres your thousands of dollars for sitting on your ass user?

I watched a few of their vids, but after seeing them lose to BROCK multiple times in firered I had to stop.

Wow calm down Arin.

Watch their early stuff when JonTron was the co host.

It was always shit, I tried to delude myself into enjoying it when jontron was still on but I later realized that Arin is a blight on the entire thing

I can easily calm down with all this easy money and this fun job and this fame.

kinda my point, dipshit

Would you?

Did I trigger you?

Not since she started getting tattoos but back then definitely.

>ex ruined her body with tattoos and piercings
>don't even want her back because of it

Her loss. You're probably a cool dude and deserve better than a girl with tattoos.

thanks you too

if you're really arin then I like your videos

people act mean on this website to spark discussion, most of them don't really mean it. don't take Sup Forums seriously

Jon hasn't made a good video since Nightshade

>*huggles n gives u cookies* XD

this is now a suzy thread

But you're not going to contribute?

Yeah more like this please

>Fuck you Dunkey, I do not watch your videos because you are black

Fucking hell.

I think it was the solo megaman playthrough he did that he admitted it's just a persona he puts on for lets plays because he thinks people find it the most entertaining.

The facecam stuff they did for April fools shows us that when he's having "rage" and "meltdowns" he's actually smiling.

It gets repetitive and boring.

The only good moments are mainly life stories and occasionally a bit of spontaneous comedy that is topical to what's going on in game.

He has a shit personality in reality too. He posted a picture on the facebook page recently that was just a closeup shot of one side of his face with his mouth open and his gnarly teeth showing, and for a moment I really wished for someone to break into his home and murder him. He is cancer.

now you have to show me his teeth

Poor Suzy, he married a closet faggot

>desperately tries to gain constantly decreasing views back
>shills himself on /v
>gets reported and banned
>nobody cares
Eat shit subhuman.

Wait, did this actually happen?

What if arin lose game and funny scream haha

and an actual cuck

>e-celeb niggers
When did Sup Forums become such a normalfag retarded garbage?

I was speaking against the Game Grumps when I made this post, user.

>people act mean on this website to spark discussion, most of them don't really mean it. don't take Sup Forums seriously
Jesus fucking Christ, you're not on Reddit. Fucking go back there or kill yourself.

How DARE they?

He's right you know?

Cringe thread?

I think I'd kill myself if I knew my girlfriend was just using me for my fame so she could more easily show herself off to internet randoms

You're making a shit thread about e-celebs.

You are the cancer.

And she fucking ADMITTED to doing it too in that "Draw My Life" video she did.

>Dumped Arin
>Dated/fucked a football player
>Arin wrote to her every day, begging her to return
>She decided to "try again" with him and "make it work"
>Now married

As soon as YouTube stops bringing in money, she's fucking bailing. I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if she's fucking one or more of the other men in the group behind Arin's chins.

It's not like I'm helping him be famous, user.

>Suzy did a draw my life video

Holy fuck I have to see this.

youtube.com/watch?v=GMOgPaQT_eg

>Hey YouTube, it's (channel name)

Just say Suzy. Everyone knows your fucking real name, you made sure of it.

This is you OP, except unlike the otter, you come to a cantonese juggling collective to bitch about ti.

Well, fuck, that was disappointing. Nowhere near as good as Boogie's. His video involved contemplating suicide. Suzy clearly didn't want to reveal much about her life.

>watching post-Jontron game grumps

>Suzy clearly didn't want to reveal much about her life.
She revealed enough to add fuel to the "people hate her for being fucking scum" fire after her fake jewelry shit.

well atleast the subscriber count does not match viewed videos.

Celebrity gossip is what normalfags do. You're a normalfag cancer.

I used to love Game Grumps, but about a year and a half ago I realized they went to shit. Every once in a while I go back and watch a video to see if they've gotten better.

THEY HAVEN'T

>fake jewelry

Now that sounds like some juicy dirt.

Sonic Adventure DX was when I started hating Arin. Anyone who's played the game can clearly see he abused clipping and shit to make the game look worse than it is.

His little fucking army that has never, ever touched the game for themselves now hates it just because Furher Arin says it's bad.

>inb4 lol it was always bad!
Opinions.

Celebrity gossip is what normalfags do. You're a normalfag cancer.

a good game wouldn't allow you to clip that easily in the first place. fuck off fanboy.

reddit.com/r/ConspiracyGrumps/comments/30bhdf/proof_of_suzys_dishonesty_suzys_etsy_scam/

>Le Reddit

It's the ONLY site that has information on it. I'm sorry. It's what Google gave me.

>fuck off fanboy.
Oh no, I like a game that has glitches. Show me your perfect, bug-less game you play.

Actually in a recent interview it was revealed that he dumped her because he wanted to go to California and try something different.

During that time she started a relationship with an abusive guy.

Your reaction when Arin literally got cucked for a year?

youtube.com/watch?v=GMOgPaQT_eg&feature=youtu.be&t=162

>it was revealed that he dumped her
That's not how her drawing video made it sound.

You're late as fuck, user.

you're a fanboy for sperging out over Arin playing a game you like in way you don't like.

And you're a stupid faggot who needs to jump in front of speeding traffic.

I didn't "sperg" out, dipshit. Sperging out would be caps locking the whole post and declaring him scum for daring to even think of ruining the game.

Kill yourself.

It was always bad, though.

You need to be 189 to post here.

so just rape her clean twin then

So which one is the liar? Guess he got mad everyone was calling him a psycho for pre internet stalking her.

Jontron has always been a better screamer than he'll ever be.

>WHAAAWHAHAHAHA
I dropped GG once I got tired of Arin's fucking forced laughter, it's the most forced and fake thing I've ever seen, and it's something I'd do in an awkward party to try to make the guest remember I exist

Am I a retard if I 'm genuinely entertained by these two despite how horrible they are at games? I think Dan is just adorable and very relatable for me and Arin is a God-tier clown, it's so much fun to see him fail and get mad.

D-do I belong in a gas chamber?

kys newfag

Actually she said it when she did her interview with the grumps on the grump out channel.

I fucking hate that kike Dan.

You have a host of a gaming show that doesn't know what a Gameboy Advance fucking is and whose entire shtick is mentioning that he's a kike, mentioning some date or sexual encounter he had, or shilling his fucking garbage SO RANDOM SO SILLY "Ninja Sex Bang" shit.

I wouldn't mind if he got killed in a carjacking.

So SHE'S the liar.

Big shock.

He's almost 40.

>Disliking Ninja Sex Party
'Aight, it's not for everybody

But
>Disliking Dan
>Dan Avidan himself
>Disliking the nicest guy you will never meet
>Disliking the man who is literally incapable of being an asshole to another person
You need to reconsider your life, my dude.

>D-do I belong in a gas chamber?
Yes desu.

You don't watch them for games. You watch them for personality. You're basically like 21st century normalfag who watches celebrity gossips,news and follows celebrity around like retards of the late 20th century.

Basically you'd watch them even if they didn't play video games. Video games is merely a device that neither the eceleb nor their followers care. Its basically the bait.

>watching two people that can't stand each other pretending to be friends while playing video games because you grew up playing video games with friends but they all moved away or stopped coming around and you desperately want to recapture that feeling

I know he's almost 40. Which really just begs the question even more, why the fuck would someone like that be the main co-host?

Suck his circumcised cock some more would you.

Better yet fuck off with your shilling of this stupid fucking talentless hack hebe and go watch some BrentalFloss videos I'm sure you rank him pretty highly too if you're a big fan of Dan's garbage.

This is disturbingly accurate
except the part where they hate each other

Fuck you for making me feel the feely feel that feels feely

STOP TALKING SHIT ON MY FRIENDSHIP SIMULATOR

>shilling NSP

Yeah, the worst thing about NSP is that Dan is a great singer and could be contributing to something really good but instead all they do is the same juvenile dick, tits, sex jokes over and over. I was amazed to find that I really enjoyed 6969 though. Best thing they've done in about 5 years.

>using "Aight" unironically

kill yourself subhuman

fug

youtu.be/z4kfjNZJw0k?t=466
>"Ashes to ashes we all fall down, but the original version is 'we all fall dead'... I think
>"That's what my teacher told me. If I'm wrong about that, then my teacher was wrong. I'm not wrong!"
He acts so smug and prides himself over his knowledge of useless trivia that he can bring up and gain the upper hand in a conversation. Then when he spreads misinformation, he blames whatever source he got it from instead of his own ignorance and believing everything he hears.

Same logic when he thinks he's great at a game then throws a trantum that it's the game's fault when he loses.

He's a pretentious fuck, he also did this in Gradius III when he refused to explain to Jon how he executed a warp when he asked.
youtu.be/SCnXRBA7NC0?t=424

You would watch them even if they were simply going outdoors and reviewing/going to stores and exploring different clothes/food options.

Face it, this isn't about games.

Of course it's not about games said it, it's literally Friendship Simulatorâ„¢

Reading Arin's post about how upset he was regarding the whole thing felt good though. I'm glad he suffers from time to time.

yo dawg you really just gonna hop on his dick like that