How's your posture Sup Forums?

How's your posture Sup Forums?

I've been getting back pains from sitting like a fucking retard at my desk, is that common or am I a degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=33P5AI27eiU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"Good posture" has already shown it's retarded and extremely bad for your back which will lead to future back pains.

Reclining or hunching over is actually better for you.

It's not as drastic as that picture, but I have a bit of lumbar lordosis.
I might venture over to /fit/ and see if they have a sticky or something on fixing shit posture.

You're thinking of military posture, standing straight as a pole, which yes is bad for you. But standing up mostly straight is good

Weak core muscles.

do situps

Utter shit. I lie in bed in pain.

I'm 25.
Videogames.

I'm assuming OP means sitting posture, since this is the video games board and no one plays games standing up like a dunce.

Can you do this, Sup Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=33P5AI27eiU

I have good posture but I'm skinny fat lanklet virgin and my fetish is thicc bitches.

>tfw 5 years off wizardry and probably suicide

I had anterior pelvic tilt for the longest time due to shit posture but I've mostly gotten over it by being aware of when I'm slouching and tightening up

I still have a tendency towards it due to legit lordosis but my standing posture is excellent, it only goes bad when I'm lying down and my hips shoot back

you're probably a fat white american. I'd love to see how dumb you look with your butt up in the air like that

I heard proper posture can increase semen volume

Is there any truth to this? I would like to know

Situps are bad for your spine you goose.

No, but I stand like this.

First time I've heard of it but it's certainly broscience

Posture's alright. Need that extra height cause manlet. My foam bed has become uneven though, and it kinda makes me worry that it might have an effect. I'm not waking up to back pain, though. My right shoulder is also lower than my left, and I'm not really sure how to fix that.

>tfw lumbar

What's that? You want to see my ass in the air? That's kind of gay, user.

>are you upset, master jedi?

Mines fine, just need to raise my screen a bit.

>am I a degenerate?
If you have to ask, then yes. That's a fucking retard, degenerate question.

It's mostly fine. I know a person with extremely bad posture and not wanting to end up like him really motivated me to use proper posture myself.

I'm gay

Post the gifs

no

Forward head master race

Probably pretty good.
My earlier chair started causing back painwith the padding gone, bought a nice adjustable gaymer chair with a flat seat, not as comfy as the old one but I can take all kinds of positions, so I end up alternating all day and don't stay in any one position so long as to cause issues to set in.

hello, golem

That shit makes people look so mongoloid, its really hard to think of them as real men.
Kind of feels like how Draenei must look at Broken or something...

golem get ye gone

Why is good ol' palpy so easily memeable?

>mfw i have lumbar, thoracic and forward and theres nothing i will do to change it

>golem get ye gone

>golem get ye gone

how

A little bit of the second one. I'm getting shorter and I have a lot of rib pain on my left side, doctors here in the UK give 0 fucks.

Literally go to a prostitute and take it from there

I've been doing calisthenics for over two years because i was told it would help fix my posture but it didn't do shit. At least i got way fitter i guess.

>calisthenics

I didn't know that black people browsed /vl

memes

CURVES LIKE THAT CAN MEAN ONLY ONE THING

>while browsing Sup Forums
You have no power here!

golem get ye gone
Will it help if I already have kyphosis?

GOLEM GET YE GONE

i have a little bit of 2,3 and 4 at the same time
should probably get that fixed

Lumbar Lordosis is the true Alpha way of walking.

golem get ye gone

golem get ye gone

tfw lumbar and trap

let me fuck your ass right now

Y-yes sir.

C-can we atleast cuddle afterwards? I'll let you be as rough as you want if we can.

I have got a bit of Lumbar Lordosis so i have started doing daily exercises for the last half year or so. I had a bit of a forward head but i found that pretty easy to get rid off compared to lumbar. Posture really have a great impact on how you look so i do try to not fuck up my body too much.

GOLEM GET YE GONE

5'8, lumbar, forward head, rounded shoulders, overweight

just fuck my shit up

We'll fuck, I'll be as rough as I want, I won't cuddle afterwards, and you'll like it that way.

golem get ye gone

lumbar looks ready for dicking

All of my lumbar brothers should start a steam group or something. Truly we are the masterrace

Post em lads

>sway back
more like swag back

Why don't faggots realise they're just as bad as furries?

GOLEM GET YE GONE

>forward head but not bad
>been getting into the habit of correcting my posture

Pretty good

My throat muscles used to hurt, but I did some exercises to correct my posture.

Forward head carriage or some shit.

golem get ye gone

I'll have to try to be more conscious of where my head is. The nape of my neck perpetually feels like it's going to vomit.

Pretty sure I do the forward head thing something serious.

GOLEM GET YE GONE

Golem get ye gone

I sit like this sometimes, and I've suddenly developed some awful hip pain the last week; probably from my left leg being jammed under my pelvis while I sit.

This is a bad habit and you should try to correct it, too.

KEEP PROPER FORM

i got this head forward sway back . kinda like a s thats pretending its a 1. if i stand perfectly upright i gain like 3 inches in height

>back curves at 55 degrees
>then back curves at 60 degrees
>then back curves at 65 degrees
>starts interfering with heart and lungs
>we need to strew metal rods into your back otherwise you are going to fucking die
>4 months recovery
>back still hurts except now I have metal poking me everywhere inside as well

You kids can't comprehend the suffering every moment of my life is and they won't even give me disability or medical marijuana.

good posture boyere lookinike heggat fukkup inna bootyhole senpai

I probably have forward head, but my nech is so god damn long how could I help it.