What's the most retarded fan theory about a video game that exists?

What's the most retarded fan theory about a video game that exists?

>All final fantasy characters MC die midway through the game

The really fantastic composer Mozart being alive. I died fucking ages ago.

Any fan theory that boils down to "X was dead all along and the whole game is a dying dream"

That's dumb to say all of them die halfway through the game but Squall really does die about halfway in.

Poison having a penis.

Every mario theory.

She does in America

W-what's Roxy about to do with Poison's unconscious body?

FF1 guy dies at the start
Cecil "dies" halfway through
Squall legit dies halfway through
Tidus starts dead
Lightning dies at the start and is resurrected as a L'cie

Zelda timeline

Noctis dies so that the world can star anew

DUDE MUSHROOMS LMAO

Uh isn't this one true?

In 7 cloud falls to his death.

After that shit all gets super dream weird.

Anything on this channel.

Delia Ketchum was my first true love

Sorry user, but that's not a theory at all.

Poison has a penis and the vast majority of, if not all, of the information provided by Capcom points to that.

Squall died at the end of Disc 1 of FF8

Raiden in MGS2 is supposed to represent the player.

Both retarded as fuck theories that hold no ground

>Super Mario Bros 2 was a dream all along guise!

You haven't played MGS2 have you?

Any of them.

Raidens isn't even a theory, he was blatantly supposed to be the player. He literally spells it out to you in the final cutscene of the game.

HELLO INTERNET, WELCOME TO GAME THEORY!

Big Smoke made the long order because he was buying the Ballas time to attack The Hood

Just kidding that theory holds up well

>You haven't played MGS2 have you?
I have, horrible experience to the point I only played once and never touched it again.

I saw no evidence. Inb4 the fanbase points to an Easter egg as poof

>He literally spells it out to you in the final cutscene of the game.
If you mean the dogtags, you can put anything in there so it's not any direct proof.

did you beat doki doki mario or did you misunderstand the op

The truth is that big smoke has a big order because he knows about the drive by, and he was hoping to keep you guys in a more defensible position. Out on the open road, yur car would have been broadsided by gunfire and everyone would have died. Big Smoke is a hero to Grove Street.

That Godzilla creepypasta that ends with his ex being trapped in the fucking game.

Jesus Christ what a shit ending to that.

I know it isn't a theory or anything I just wanted to mention it because it was so shit.

I know your pain user. I fucking loved that creepypasta so much. The sprite work was incredible, the pacing was great, and it was just a fantastic read up until that point. It really sucks, considering most vidya creepypastas are just "I PLAYED AN OLD GAME AND THERE WAS HYPER-REALISTIC BLOOD EVERYWHERE AND THEN HE WENT BOO AND I GOT SCARED" and this one felt something that would really stand out among them.

I guess it did, even with the shitty ending, but it hurts to think about it because of it.