Can someone explain this shit

can someone explain this shit

They don't pay you to test games, you pay them to find jobs where you test games(and hopefully get paid)

I'd suggest it's mostly a scam.

It's a scam.

You get scammed because you are a fucking idiot to bleieve that you are paid to play videogames. Is an evolutionary test and you failed it.

seems legit bro

I took a screenshot and posted it, wondering what I'm looking that, therefore I am a failure. Sound logic, you hostile autist you

you must post itt if being a game tester was your dream job as a kid

any site with that many dashes in the url is a scam

>wanting to be a game tester

If you cant figure for yourself i think that just reaching this board is the pinnacle of your day. There should be mandatory iq test before you can sign in an internet subscription.

>that fucking url

kek never trust something with hyphens

noice

>wanting to be a gametester

Don't be surprised when they treat you like dogshit working a shitty repetitive job with a shitty pay.

The meme is real. Millennials cant find a job and they keep falling for the scam.

probably a small fee to exclude underage and such
but you will probably get to test 1 game every 3-month and get $20 for 50 hours played in some broken game while that company takes a few thousand dollars payment from the developers

read the earnings disclaimer

it's full of all the tell tale legalese of a scam, you may as well sell amway or mary kay door to door.

>reading job applications
>see the fine print
>This is not a job but rather a business opportunity!!

Seriously I haven't needed to look for another job in like a decade but most of them are like this now.

game tester was the worst character in the show

don't do it

its a scam

if for some reason you really want to test games, i work for a company called GBTN

>GBTN

Gay Boy Tranny Network

don't be stupid. Nene saved new game.

I wanna be a lets player that is carried by someone else who does all the work and I only have to sit down a couple times of week and play video games with him and then I want my role to be the straight man so I don't need to worry about being funny or insightful or particularly skilled at a certain genre or anything I would just have to be serious and maybe drop a bits of knowledge I pick up from threads on Sup Forums to seem like I know a lot about video games.

That would be my dream job.

;)

Have you considered winning the lottery instead

sure, why not but check this 7 real quick

>wanting to work in the industry at all
>as opposed to an industry where workers have rights and are treated with respect

Very nice

it says you're a fucking retard

young me
>I wanna TEST and CREATE Video games!

Tween me
>I wanna be a video game journalist like in Game informer!

>older me
>I wish they would just "idea's guys" this coding shit sucks ASS. I wish I spent more time working on my drawing so I could just be a concept artist. fuck me why are all video games so SHIT!? Is it really that hard to balance this fucking game!?

game testing is absolute hell and I've had experience doing it before. You sit there bored out of your mind hunting for bugs and reporting them. your not trying to play the game your trying to break the game and you do it for hours on end.

I'm a game tester.
It's awful and nothing like you think it is.
If I wasn't autistic I'd find a better job.

>playing buggy unfinished builds of shitty AA games for 10 hours
wow sign me up

only if you pay first

>>I wish they would just "idea's guys" this coding shit sucks ASS

the fuck are you even saying

noice

Before I learned what QA actually entails, sure.