ITT: Post forced insert donut steels that ruined the game

ITT: Post forced insert donut steels that ruined the game

>could have had a sick Kaiju game with original characters
>ruined by the creators of the original characters

Didn't you guys just have a thread over this?

I'm making a furry game and I'm not even gonna allow this shit.

haha

Well some real original characters were sick as hell but were canned for the autistic furfag mafia because of their autismbuck backing.

Everyone keeps blaming the retarded furfag.t
The fact is the devs didn't actually give a fuck and could easily use bullshit, nearly impossible to accomplish character locks on the characters to omit them from players and it was mostly due to the fact the main art designer for the project died.

Blame the furfags with too much money shoving their OCs into every Kickstarter game that has that as a reward tier.

I think that as a rule of thumb Kickstarters should not allow furfag OCs to be inserted by that reward just by the principle of keeping it in line with the artist's original vision. Better yet, don't have the "OC in game tier at all", since even if you disallow furries to do that it still doesn't stop other autists from forcing their own retarded characters into the game.

Then you leave nothing for the backer to be interested in.
Why else would someone use a ton of resources than to benefit themselves?

How the fuck did Duncan even accumulate so much autismbucks to back the game and insert not just one but two furfag fetish shit? Hell the second one was for a friend that was way less autistic and begged the Developers to do whatever changes they want to the t-rex to make it not fucking cancer. But Duncan being king aspie strong armed to keep it as fat fetish retardation.

How about a kaiju game without fat vore dinosaurs and a giant oc donut steal green kangaroo? That good enough?

He's an extremely successful investor.
IIRC last time anyone did research on the actual guy he was worth $5.5 million.
He's probably worth way more now.

The developers could have easily used sneaky methods of omitting backer characters they didn't like. They never made any specifications other than "your [OC] will be here!"

There's been plenty of instances where a dev will shove some idiot's idea into some nearly impossible location to get to or so out of the way only a minority will ever find it.

The funny thing is that Kaiju combat was going to be a shit game since the devs are fucking retarded. Forced fur shit didn't ruin it. Their "alpha" looked like absolute fucking garbage

Well good. That's one less furfag deliberately ruining a game with potential because they feel the need to force their sick fetish into every single Kickstarter game they're interested in despite the normal fans clearly not wanting it to get shoved in their fucking faces. Besides, if he wants to genuinely invest in the fucking game he could just go for any other tier and get a fucking personal meeting with the dev or something, and the other backers would be blissfully unaware of that faggot's involvement with the game.

I just had a realization for maximum jew-ery when it comes to making a kickstarter game

>Make kickstart for muh game
>Create backer rewards
>make the highest reward the OC reward
>Set the cost to absurd amounts.

Literally profit.

Kaiju Kombat would have never hit their mark on time without that idiot's support. Kaijus are a boring, lame and dying market.
Although he's neither saint nor devil if it weren't for the devs being such weak-willed faggots and using other methods of backstabbing Duncan you would have gotten your game anyway.

If I had a talent in drawing I would cash out on ALL the furshits on Patreon

Damn it.

This bitch.

I wonder how much convincing it took from the developer for furfaggot to allow his oc to have shitty fucking black pawpads or whatever. Still not over the fucking tragedy this game was.

You don't even need "talent", just draw semi-competently and you'll eventually find some thirsty furfuck to give you money, shit, you could probably just offer cheapo drawings and make $$$$

Fuck i hate that lazy artstyle

Jesus.

It allowed Megaman Zero to exist so it turned out okay

Even more hilariously, if one of the OCs just so happens to be a fucking furry, include said OC in the game and have people constantly mock it and make fun of it for being stupid. You fulfilled your promise on having the OC in the game, you just never specified HOW they would be featured in the game.

>can't even post the SFW art the fat fuck commissioned without the file getting deleted
undertards like to pretend this guy doesn't exist

so like undertale then?

Not really 'ruining' anything, but that fucking boomerang fag

HELLO Sup Forums POSTER IT IS I, REIZE YOUR FAVOURITE VIDEO GAME CHARACTER! CERTIFIED NUMBER 1 ADVENTURER! ARE YOU READY TO SEE ME AGAIN IN SHOVELKNIGHT 2?!

>boomerang
anyone who likes this "weapon" is 100% a redditor. Garbage OC

The fuck are those boomerangs even made out of? Glass? Fucking typical anime garbage.

looks like he has fucking downs syndrome

>Boomerangs used to be one of my favorite weapons in games
>This fucker comes along and makes a meme of it all
I hate videogames

I didn't know it was an OC at the time so I didn't care, also Fighting With All Our Might is a dope track.

Man inafune was salty for decades after his oc got rejected in mm1.

>Read about how he was pretty normal during development of the game. A few other people that actually worked on the game said he was fine and pretty understanding
>Kinda get into his corner because it's literally harmless who gives a shit, people only know about him because they dug up as much as they could

>Months later
>He's throwing a autistic shitfit about how Undertale ruined his life because Toby won't talk to him anymore and tell him how great he is
>Screaming for attention thinking that the devs are obligated to be his friends now
>Seriously regret ever feeling bad for the guy

Deserves every ounce of mockery.

They had to remove red because the furfag threw a bitchfit over the 'create evil clone of the enemy kaiju' move.

The furfag is still a turbo king autist though. Why hasn't anyone exposed these fucks for ruining games?

What's there to expose? Duncan has no shame, so there's no benefit on giving him MORE attention.

Any man who throws away 10 to 20 thousand dollars just to force some poor developers to tickle his balls and be publicly open about it has already won a war he didn't know he was fighting.

Here comes the furfag defence corps

more proof that furries need to kill themselves

All Furfags need to die. Bunch of autistic and abhorrent fucks.

It's like I'm really back in 2005

How are you this delusional? Furfags have made no attempt to be less obnoxious, and everyday I see people still hating them in a vast majority here.

We still don't like you and never will no matter how hard you try

Yeah, bigots.

0/10 bait

>t. Animal fucking furfag

but we do like them! we even gave them their own board

>Allowing the west to touch japanese ideas
All the Kaiju in that game look fucking retarded

It's the off topic board, where all the worthless shit ends up. Not supposed furfags infected it

is there really a furry mafia?

Only on the internet.

>implying anything can ruin tumblrtale when it's already rock bottom to begin with

Spam this on his twitter!

I like how Muffet is the polar opposite and good example of good OC
And the butterdragon got so ass blasted that Muffet was centered so much.

helps that she's waifu material, but yeah

Didn't this game get permanently delayed due to someone dying

Fuck off furfag, you don't deserve to use that word. Only those of us who face actual bigotry in our every day lives can, which you privileged sick-in-the-head manchildren obviously don't. Fuck you.

But Kaijuland Battles fucking sucked.
The full game would have sucked equally

>tumblr vs tumblr

>everyone i don't like is tumblr!
>which implies tumblr is bad somehow
You wish, Sup Forumstard. You're as bad as furfags yourselves.

>actual tumblr user on Sup Forums
>calls me Sup Forums for rightly calling it out as cancer
Christ almighty. You do know most furries come from places like tumblr?

You do know most furries are autistic manchildren, right? You do know that they have no place on tumblr, right?
Furfags are shit, as are you.

Furfag here

I'm so sorry

We really do need to burn in hell

Both of you autistic cunts need to fuck off my board.

Muffet also wasn't a self-insert but her creators "I would like a spider-waifu to be used for my OC-slot" thing. That's why Muffet isn't so cringy, because the creator worked with Toby to get her to fit in properly, Hell, Toby even helped her get a silly motivation for messing with Frisk and an even sillier way to easily "Out" of fighting her.

Butterdragon was literally "Oh, uh- I dunno? think of something for me? NO, not that! Noooo I dont like that either-" before Toby just said fuck it and threw in as an "Easter egg" thing and told the guy he'd be "Special" that way.

>furry calling anything on Sup Forums his
>calling anyone autistic
even this tumblrtard has more right to be here than you

gonna need a source on that bitchfit, sounds fun

Lmfao user. Stoops low enough to mention privilege on Sup Forums.

Go back to:

Why the fuck browse Sup Forums if you use tumblr? It is so easy to trigger you
NIGGER NIGGER KIKE THROW EM ALL ON SPIKES

Not even a furfag you stupid cunt. All of you are the same lumps of cancer. Mix a cocktail out of the pretty bottles underneath your kitchen sink yeah?

Reminder that Sup Forums is made up of at least 80% furfags

The only game that did backer characters right was lisa. The game is post-apocalyptic so everyone is supposed to be creepy weirdos.

>edgy fag calling me cancer
lol?

source?

>furries still spouting this despite all their threads being shitposted and deleted
Where do you get your delusion pills from because I want some

>they are still desperately going with this meme despite all evidence pointing the other way as it always has
sad!

Then 80% of Sup Forums needs to die

you should take your loony pill, degenerate dogfucker

Why are you apologizing over something you didn't do?

>Most tame shitpost
>E-EDGY MUCH?! S-STOP T-T-TRIGGERING ME
You need to be 18+ to post here you fags.

Hello, dissociative identity disorder user.

Just being a furry is enough to have to apologise to those around you

>Shitposting meaning anything when 99.99% of Sup Forums threads get shitposted

>literally every time you fags make yourself known here you are hit with torrents of abuse
>somehow the vast majority doesn't dislike you
sure

I mean as in people actively calling out furries and telling them to fuck off, like literally just what happened with your other post. Stay in denial though.

Yeah? What are you gonna do about it?

MODS

Fap

>they are STILL trying to force this meme
it's actually funny

Even the dumbshit Sup Forumstards agree with me, furfag. They're shitty 'people' but they can at least tell off a furfag when they see one.

So fuck off and die already, we can smell your autism from here.

>There's literally one other poster on Sup Forums
Nice!

>I mean as in people actively calling out furries and telling them to fuck off
Like all the sonyggers, nintoddlers, xbots, pcfats, stupid hamster posters, etc.?

>he thinks Sup Forums isn't filled with furries in denial

80% of Sup Forums is BAT SHIT INSANE

what meme?