ITT: Vidya review sites you actually trust

ITT: Vidya review sites you actually trust

Other urls found in this thread:

guide2games.org/2008-reviews/379/conker-live-and-reloaded/
christcenteredgamer.com/index.php/reviews/handhelds/3ds/6272-shin-megami-tensei-iv-apocalypse-3ds
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>reading game review websites

If you can't watch a gameplay video and immediately tell if a game is shit, what are you even doing here

and by real gameplay video I mean one posted by some random fucker after the game has actually been released, you shouldn't trust a single video you see from the original company

>Destructoid
>imports DoAX3 just to give it a low score cuz it triggered their SJW friends
>have never imported any game before

Trust them for a good laugh.

>tripfag
>crying that your masturbatory simulator got a real score
>implying anyone wants to import weeaboo games
>implying anyone wants to play any weeaboo games

Anthony leave.

Kys

>tripfag upset that their only form of women "contact"
>which is a game
>gets a low score

Never change

I won Etrian Odyssey IV from one of their contests few years ago so I'm cool with them.

If you can't see the game being played, you can't truth the review. Video games are bloody expensive.

As much as I think he's a self-important cunt, TotalBiscuit does a pretty decent job on YouTube.

How about none.

>trusting a whole site
so far i only trust Jeff Gerstman from giant bomb, cause he has the same taste as me pretty much, and Peter Brown on Gamespot who just seems to play a shitton of games and his reviews seem mostly accurate.

I trust Sup Forums because the shills usually get called out

>back to its roots
>Farmville the expansion

It's funny how quickly Sup Forums stopped talking about Legion. The shills tried really hard.

>Sup Forums the vidya

Nofrag and Gamekult.

But you have to understand French.

What the fuck is this shit. Since when this place is filled with fucking normalfags? Just a year or two ago anyone who would bash virgins would be saged and reported and now it's a norm? Fuck this place, fuck that cuck faggot moot for letting sjw-mods running the site. Sup Forums should've bullied him more.

>tfw you fell for the legion meme
I didn't even bother leveling a single character to 110
it's just boring
I even tried the demon hunter, all you do is spam the same two, maybe three spells

This.

They are too inconsistent to be taken seriously anyway. They are contrarians as well.

Everyone left after the big controversy in 2014-15. No one's left except normalfags.

>Muh normalfags
>muh cucks
>muh sjw's
>muh Sup Forums

Could you shove a few more memes in there?

Easy Allies
AGC

Yes, they are not sites but youtube channels. I know. But they are the only ones I trust nowadays.

>having to be a normalfag in order to despise shit fapbait games

you are the normies here with your dakimakuras and waifus XDD fucking cringe

The vidya review site I trust is uncommentated Youtube playthrough videos, skipping through them

Anyone with half a brain will do the same

Vidya is too subjective to rely on the opinion of others

I like DOAX3 but there is no denying that it deserved the score it got. It's a collection of six mini games sold for full price, get a grip.

:3

Scathing Accuracy

Just remember, Play-Asia sent out copies of DoAX3 to select gaming outlets, one being a little known Christian gaming site and not to SJW pandering sites like Destructoid.

Metro's gaming section is super underrated.
The interviews are great, the guy can pretty bold and not just shill for a game. Like when he interviewed Pete Hines about Prey and asked a lot about Prey 2's cancellation and the use of Prey in the title.

Sup Forums's guys

this desu. sites like that really know how to separate their morals from their evaluation of a game's merits as a game

for example Conker's Bad Fur Day Live and Reloaded

guide2games.org/2008-reviews/379/conker-live-and-reloaded/

Amen
guess the game

>weeb shit
Wouldn't know.

>reading destructard

Yup, this.

Look at their review for SMT4A.

christcenteredgamer.com/index.php/reviews/handhelds/3ds/6272-shin-megami-tensei-iv-apocalypse-3ds

>I saw those sanic threads on 4chins
>Lemme make an article about!

>needing other peoples opinions to form your own

spotted the retard. How about watching reviews yourself and then deciding if YOU think its fun or not based on your OWN opinion.

>Christian Rating: 1 of 5 (awful)
>Gameplay: 5 of 5 (excellent)

Thats juat a blog site.

>video game review