/Youtube/ & /Twitch/ General

Other boards are doing it, and I think we should have the right to talk about VIDYA-RELATED Youtube.

They refuse to make a board for Youtube or other streaming services, so I'm going to test my luck and create a /Youtube/ general.

Post your Youtube, talk about let's players, talk about Twitch

>inb4 fucking b&

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w_QBrSgEF1U
youtube.com/watch?v=KelV6JjZsnM&t=5s
youtu.be/7A-1q_x6tyo
youtube.com/watch?v=leH1SE9lx3w
youtube.com/watch?v=AwAwWDCNBfs&t=13s
youtu.be/vU-NzUaJBhs
youtube.com/watch?v=gGWAmaRolgY
youtube.com/c/selfishdream
youtube.com/watch?v=yI6g2omYV7c
youtube.com/watch?v=NlBcha1lRDc
youtube.com/watch?v=a2-iCNoH0XM
youtube.com/watch?v=yOASkImiNeU
youtube.com/watch?v=QUkwERIDchE
youtube.com/watch?v=0TECuBg1UmY&t
youtube.com/watch?v=s2wCWRS3ofI
youtube.com/watch?v=U43WGCSDT-c
youtube.com/BlackTeaRecluse
youtube.com/watch?v=3HeeEAnkAKw
youtube.com/watch?v=-fRjtaz90WY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They should make a board to contain this shit.

people who watch youtube let's plays and twitch in general make me sick, get a fucking life or at least waste it having your own fun, not just observing others

>get a fucking life
>posts on 4chin

Serves them right, you go girl!

youtube.com/watch?v=w_QBrSgEF1U

youtube.com/watch?v=KelV6JjZsnM&t=5s

>donĀ“t mind me just shilling out my shit

>get a fucking life or at least waste it having your own fun, not just observing others
>being edgy about life on Sup Forums

I fucking love these threads

What kind of fucking shitty bait is this?

New Banjo-Kazooie

youtu.be/7A-1q_x6tyo

Are either of these even remotely funny?

youtube.com/watch?v=leH1SE9lx3w

youtube.com/watch?v=AwAwWDCNBfs&t=13s

The "montage one" could use anything other than fucking weeb shit
The other one i stopped 3 seconds in after hearing squeeks from underage shits

Alright, but it's a bit dragged on. Speed it up.

What's that shitty second game.

>fucking weeb shit
It's LazyTown, that's the whole point of the video because the lyrics in the chorus are "Play games every single day of your life". She's talking to sports but I made it video games.

>squeeks from underage shits
its the character in the game, no headsets and it goes on for 5 mins straight.

I already know my appearance and voice are a bit off but how's my actual video and commentary?

youtu.be/vU-NzUaJBhs

>second game.
In the first video? Do you mean Mortal Kombat or Xonotic?
If you meant the second video, that's DirtyBomb

The first video was okay. The second was just annoying, I had to turn it off after 45 seconds

I'll shill my channel one more time. It isn't Sup Forumsidya, it's a vintage review channel kind of like Lazy Game Review's Tech Tales. I'm thinking of covering old Lucasarts and Sierra point and click games in future though!

youtube.com/watch?v=gGWAmaRolgY

Pic related are my three birds who sometimes make an appearance in my videos.

generals go on /vg/
fuck off

Hello

Here is my channel

youtube.com/c/selfishdream

I let's play obscure games that are weird or spooky. Some other stuff as well, like Yume Nikki fangames or worlds.com

Have a video

youtube.com/watch?v=yI6g2omYV7c

Are you tired of me yet?

subbed but just realised your last upload was a year ago. Don't make me unsub user :(

i dont like banjo but I noticed you did metroid a week ago so I'm probably gonna sub for future reference and put metroid playlist in my watch later

i feel like you lied about this being you

I usually avoid your videos but I'll check you out again cos it's been a few months

I am so sorry ;-;

Anyone know a good youtuber that showcases good creepy/horror indie games?

Like Markiplier but not insufferable.

> i feel like you lied about this being you

I wish. I'm 18 but have always looked way too young.

love it

>thinly veiled e-celeb thread
fuck off

Abdallahsmash is smug as fuck, a huge shill, and takes donations from literal children.

>there are people that use twitch
why? you don't watch those "let's play" videos, do you?

I do hope you get banned. e-celeb bullshit is what you want to talk about. You don't want to talk about their gameplay of the games. You want to talk about how retards go "Oh wowwww i dided?!"

What other boards have a /YouTube/ general?

Leave me alone dad

I uploaded this the other day. Turned out a bit longer than expected.

youtube.com/watch?v=NlBcha1lRDc

/x/
Sup Forums
Sup Forums

now that's what I call cancer

>not watching pros to try get better at the game
>thinking twitch is only good for watching lets plays/playthroughs

That's the exact opposite of the intention of these threads.
Nobody likes e-celebs, I for one am more interested in channels with enjoyable/informative content.

There's a big difference between a channel that promotes content and channel that promotes the person doing the content.

youtube.com/watch?v=a2-iCNoH0XM

i dont know if this is relevant to peoples interests but if anyone wants to keep me company i would be very grateful :)

You are in every single one of these threads.
Are you an AI?

gamer youtube & twitch channels are why world needs hitler

>streamers

literally greedy normies who smelled $$$ in gaming by acting like twats

fuck off

I'll watch a bit longer then get back to you.
As a viewer but not a youtuber, couple tips just in case you haven't thought of it though; because you're kind of just recording gameplay with you making conversation and what ever (that's the vibe i got from about 50 secs) you should make the cam feed nice to look at, for a better angle try putting the camera at about forehead level and aim it at your eyes but make sure your chest/shoulders are still easily in the shot. Not your gut though because no one really finds the stomach as a nice body feature unless they are horny and you are shirtless + fit. This MIGHT also need attention to what your background is with lighting and objects too.

You seem to have a fairly quiet personality and sorry if this is slightly offensive!! your hair style exaggerates you're personality, making it a little more obvious that you're generally pretty quiet or shy.

Sorry to dig in like this but I just get the feeling that you have potential to produce really clean content and these little factors can make all the difference.
I'm pretty much comparing your one vid to what's expected from really big youtubers though so none of what I am saying is really fair either.
Okay now I'm going to watch the vid properly

YES
_no

Super Metroid will be done in 2 or 3 more parts, I beat Ridley last part. I'd do Metroid Prime if I had a way to hook my wii up to my computer.

Use Dolphin, it's practically perfect emulation at this point

>General

I sure hope this does become a thing so you can move all your underage shit to the containment board. Best luck, have my bump :)

One of my videos picked up a lot of traction after some fag posted it to reddit:
youtube.com/watch?v=yOASkImiNeU

This one's more dank memetastic though: youtube.com/watch?v=QUkwERIDchE

I hope so too,so we can finally have more space for the overwatch gay threads and the consolewar shitflinging

>when a streamer or tuber invites a friend you've never seen before late into a playthru and it reminds you of when friends would try to get you to meet new people and you'd make up excuses to not be around then just to avoid potential awkwardness
this is no longer comfy

anyone like CSGO? here's my shit then.

youtube.com/watch?v=0TECuBg1UmY&t

Here's what I uploaded today.

youtube.com/watch?v=s2wCWRS3ofI

youtube.com/watch?v=U43WGCSDT-c

Link to my channel: youtube.com/BlackTeaRecluse

164 subscribers. I'm okay with this. A couple of them are really active in the comments section, which is nice. Not sure how to get more growth other than playing current games, which I can't really do because I'm on a toaster. Might be able to get a new computer in January.

>General

This is not vg.

>general
Generals go into /vg/. Report and move on.

SelfishDream and Saint are good for that.

Hey, nice to see you again. You and Saint are inspirations to me. I want to play more weird games thanks to you two.

Feel free to dig in. I need constructive criticism in order to improve. That's a common thing I've heard from feedback is that my camera angle needs to be adjusted. I've been trying to iron out the best angle but looks like I still need to adjust it a bit more. I'm also trying to be more expressive in my videos as I really need to engage my audience. Thanks for taking a look, it really helps.

Thank you very much.
Saint was my inspiration as well and I'm glad some people are enjoying the shit I upload.

youtube.com/watch?v=3HeeEAnkAKw

I made this video to showcase my current section headers and changes to things like my report cards for my reviews.

Looking for feedback right now on what you guys think works or doesnt work. Colour schemes, if you think things are too fast or too slow, etc. I'm open to all criticisms on them since I want to make them better all around.

thanks man, I'm uploading a history of Hacker Radio part 2 soon, waiting on some footage from a collaboration to splice in but my side of things is finished. After that I'll decide what else I want to do.

Fucking love it BUT the white text looks slightly cheap, maybe put some drop shadow on it and it would be awesome.

Well, atleast you're trying, some of your videos are very relaxing

i love old tech. Im actually watching Chirstmas Vacation on vhs on my panasonic ag500 right now.

I tried a stroke on it originally but I thought it looked better without it.

My friend is always telling me to add a drop shadow so I may just have to concede on that one and try it.

You're welcome.

Thank you.

>I tried a stroke
what does that mean?
It's just that drop shadows help the text move away from blending in the background and if it has a font with a slower resolution, it is easier to blur the jaggies away and looks less 'papery'.
In most but not all cases. No harm in trying right?

>slower
lower resolution**

fuck wrong post sry

Stoke is a blending option in photoshop, it's essentially just an outline to the text.

Yeah I'll try the drop shadow. I need to remake them all since a lot of them have subtle problems like things not lining up exactly correctly or being just a bit too slow or too fast in places.

Is there any benefit to using one service over the other, or is it best to balance them out? I'm thinking that Twitch streaming would let me bypass some copyright stuff and more directly appeal to fans, while Youtube is kinda like an archive and for more broad content, but not sure if that's correct or not.

Just found out a few days ago that my ISP being bought out meant increased download and upload speeds, which opens a lot of doors for me in regards to content generation

more people in this thread with youtube channels then without

what is your goal with this general, because i doubt you will get views

I didn't even notice. If the end result makes a fine experience, striving perfection isn't always the best way to go.

You're doing awesome though man!

AYERYBODY

i would say they have very different userbases honestly.
i wouldnt get into streaming if you actually want to enjoy yourself playing games since you're forced to split time by reading chat and jerking off your subs/followers 24/7

its why i prefer youtube content creation. i feel like it allows for over all better content.

90% of twitch channels dont really use the platform well. live shows are a cool thing and really good (things like tournaments or marathons are great on twitch) but mostly its just lets plays, except with the added bonus of obnoxious sub/follower/donation pop ups every 30 seconds.

Comfy here, I've only shilled my channel yesterday and today because I happen to lurking here for the Steam sale. Don't care about getting views personally, it's nice to find other people into old shit like I am.

Showing my stuff and seeing if people like it.
Also showing games people probably have never or will never see or know about.

>tfw i shilled one of my videos it got about 100 views from one of these threads

This place isn't a bad place to get some exposure, but unless you're doing something pretty interesting or fun (like MASH animation, who hasnt posted in awhile) you probably wont get much traction. I would think most people here dont really care for lets plays.

>Showing my stuff and seeing if people like it.
Who not just say "shilling"?

youtube.com/watch?v=-fRjtaz90WY

I made this

Sup Forums is not for advertising
Sup Forums is not for e-celebs
Sup Forums is not for generals
Fuck off.