Sup Forums will defend this

>Sup Forums will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

2015.vidyagaemawards.com/winners
youtube.com/watch?v=LFlMoAasW4A
store.eu.square-enix.com/uk/product/310318/life-is-strange-complete-season-episodes-1-5-pc-download
dontnodentertainment.wikia.com/wiki/Choice_and_Consequence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Einu pašikti, dw.

i had enough with this retard and his fucking bait

What matters most is the journey, not the destination

>unironically sacrificing best girl for a town

I seriously hope you didn't do this

>tfw your goosebumps choose your own adventure book has more endings than most video games with "choices"

Eik

I picked the lesbo just to spite the game.
Never went back and redid it, or even saw what happens if you go and kill her on youtube.

The only way to even slightly justify why you did the whole game is to "sacrifice" the town.

Fuck this game, I'm pissed I pirated and wasted my time on it.
I want that data back you fucking french cucks.

>tfw getting that one good ending you can get within the first 10 pages

I loved the choose your own adventure books, the ones where you turn into monsters were my fetish.

>No matter what your previous choices are, you will always end up taking every choice at least once because you're a shitter.
>Sup Forums will defend shifters

>console

It was okay.

For some reason, Sup Forums really liked this. Maybe because it had lesbians.

it was better than I expected, but the ending really sucked.

The 'and so I got the fuck outta there' ending.

no matter what you choose, Chloe will always end up with a gun at the end of episode 4

I kind of want to get the rest of the LiS episodes. I've already a seen a few spoilers like the OP image but I thought the first episode was alright. If it's dirt cheap tomorrow I might get it, is it really that shit?

>playing vidya for the ending
Multiple endings based on your choices is never going to happen. You should know that by now and play vidya for the journey, not for the destination.

one of them I remember was literally just "you walked into a movie shoot, and every monster was an actor in costume, the end"

2015.vidyagaemawards.com/winners

Not really, according to the Sup Forumsgas, Sup Forums picked LiS as the second most pretentious game of 2015, 5th worst writing in 2015 and Chloe was the second worst character, in a year where undertale and fallout 4 was in the running.

Sup Forums only liked the OST, to some extent.

Most games do a good enough job of incorporating at least some of your choices into the ending.

The baguettes can't even get the illusion of choice right.

>everyone affected by your choices gets killed
or
>go back in time to before you made any choices
is just aggressively bad writing

>Multiple endings based on your choices is never going to happen

It already happened in Fallout: New Vegas and Alpha Protocol.

Oh wait, it's a dumb anime poster.

watch it on youtube, same experience

One ending, every choice is made irrelevant due to the town being destroyed with everyone you saved.
The other ending, every choice is made irrelevant because you go back in time before you even make a choice.
I'll admit it was a fun ride and the ending were satisfying in their own way, but the choices felt pointless after it.

>mass media entertainment
>moral of the story is you have no agency
>Sup Forums defends something

I thought the writing was good. Even if the characters are shit, at least they feel like real people.

Go for it, well worth $7.

What anime

One ending, you cry like a bitch. One ending, you watch a cool animated tornado wipe out a town full of rapists and murderers.

post lewd LIS pics

>the "treasure was inside you all along ;^)" meme

it's really easy to make endings predicated on prior choices being made, JRPGs do it all the time it's just the content of the writing tends to be pretty shallow
too many game devs become little bitches when they think of the shit eating retards who buy their games not seeing every lick of content in a single playthrough, so they don't bother

Shitty, badly developed people. The bullied girl and Veronica were the only ones that didn't feel like hipster coming of age character steriotypes.

Chloe is just an obnoxious annoying character and the timeline where she's crippled just shows how much of a bitch and annoying cunt she actually is in the main timeline.

No it's just the life is strange general

You literally get posts deleted if you talk bad about muh Max getting together with anyone other then muh blue haired cunt.

also really love this video about the game

>one person vs. the whole town
>not picking town over chloe instantly

Easy choice.

>implying /lisg/ talks about characters who aren't Kate

Please remove (you)rself from the gene pool.

youtube.com/watch?v=LFlMoAasW4A forgot to post the video

I would even press X if the alternative was that nothing would happen. You have no fucking idea how hard that X got pressed.

Pretty edgy.

>Cracked.com

They haven't been good for far too long.

Inuyasha

>playing this trash
I seriously hope you didn't do this.

>Chloe is just an obnoxious annoying character and the timeline where she's crippled just shows how much of a bitch and annoying cunt she actually is in the main timeline.
Wow it's like that was the point or something.

It's 4 britbongs : store.eu.square-enix.com/uk/product/310318/life-is-strange-complete-season-episodes-1-5-pc-download

It's the same with all tell tale types of games. The illusion of choices when those choices have extremely little impact on anything significant.

>cracked

Ebin

>best girl

y u mad tho?

Lots of people who you don't care too much about
vs
One person you care a lot about.
Yeah it's a real easy choice.

That alast descision is more of a sruvey.
Do you value this character more than all the descisions you made in your playthrough?

He's still right, they had a neat idea somewhere behind the Terrible writing, characters and story. It just got pushed aside for the bullshit, the characters are just so fake and ridiculous it's hard to play. I ended up just laughing uncontrollably at most stuff.

>It's another "Sup Forums reveals how much of a selfish asshole it is by saving Chloe instead of the town" episode

>YEAH KATE MARSH TRIED TO KILL HER SELF! SUCH SAD. DOESN'T MAKE ME FEEL BETTER ABOUT MY FUCKED UP LIFE.
>tries to blackmail someone because she took something she knew she didnt have money for
>steals her dads gun while talking about how men are the problem
>shoots herself
>abuses max for her powers
>shoots a dude and his dog
>Tries to take from a fund to help people
>anything but worst

Fucking lesbo fags

>>shoots a dude and his dog

Maybe if you're a fucking casual who didn't defuse the situation

>town of rapists, murderers and assholes

Yes, because the charity money totally sits in the principle's office in an envelope. Something illegal was going on there.

It's not the fact that I didn't defuse the situation but more of the fact she does it if you don't. She's a psychopath.

>sacrificing best girl
But I saved Kate

>Friendly reminder not to kiss the ugly lesbian.
>Friendly reminder that town & innocent people > ugly lesbian.

Also pic unrelated.

That's retard logic.

Who are you quoting?
Also
>innocent people

Actually the money is used to build a wheelchair accessibility ramp if you don't steal it. Hardly illegal.

This
Holy shit, how can anyone actually like her?
She's such a fucking bitch., and what bugged me is no matter how much of a bitch I was back to her, at the end Max would be willing to kill EVERYONE for her.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

How? He has a good point. If you aren't there to clean up after Chloe she is constantly doing shit like that.

Yeah, when it comes to relationships, Quality >>>>>>>>>> Quantity

Max has assbergers

>Chloe
>I can't possibly take responsibility for my own fuck-ups xDDDD
>everyone but me is at fault
>I'm supposed to like that character

The fact that it happens? If you examine the ramp Max says to herself "Good thing I didn't steal that money after all". I don't understand why you would say something so stupid when you clearly haven't looked into what happens if you makes both choices.

Since you're too dumb to look it up here is a link to all the choices. Wow, look how easy that was to look up.

dontnodentertainment.wikia.com/wiki/Choice_and_Consequence

>The Prescott Dormitory will be scheduled for accessibility upgrades between October 18 and October 25
Max is relieved that she didn’t let Chloe take the money

Just because you make a shitty character on purpose it doesn't mean it stops being a shitty character.

That's a good one.

This dude is underrated

More innocent than her, anyway.

>implying chloe was worth saving
bitch would get herself killed the following day if given the chance

Fallout: New Vegas was a fucking slideshow. Let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

> voiced by ashley burch

Yeah no, fuck this cunt.

>totes hella sadface

It had at least 3 different outcomes that changed the gameplay:

1)Talk with the Legato and convice him that it's pointless to fight for the Dam without the resources to maintain it

2) Fight the Legato

3) Fight the NCR General.

That's already more stuff than life is strange plus the slideshow variations.

Alpha Protocol had at least 5 major variations.

Even though NV is one of my favourite games, there's not much of an ending. By the time you fight the Legion or the NCR, you're pretty much at the point of no return. Talking to the Legate after Caesar died, shouldn't have been in the game in the first place. It's stupid.

>CRACKED.com

Armitage.

Victoria a best.

If that were my daughter I'd swap her shampoo for Nair.

Maybe the real Strange Life was the friends we made along the way.

And then subsequently killed to get some junkie, borderline pussy.