What do you think about the start of 2017? Those all come out in January. How many of them will you buy?

What do you think about the start of 2017? Those all come out in January. How many of them will you buy?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/529180/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

looking pretty good, though i need to save money so i'll only buy Future Tone in January.
Yakuza 0 and Gravity Rush 2 i'm getting later though

Nioh
Tekken 7
Yakuza 0
Gravity rush 2
digimon once it's cheap
Resident evil once it's confirmed good

I sure hope that SEGA doesn't hold the other Yakuza games hostage when 0 fails. Four and five were predictable PS Plus games, so most people aren't stupid enough to pay $59.99.

As far as everything else, while I want to buy all of the visual novel ports, I mainly want Persona 5 and Tales of Censorship.

All of them but top left, middle right and bottom right.

Persona non grata!!

GETUS
OUTIUM

Gravity Rush 2 is day one 100%.

>not liking rhythm games

Rhythm games are good. Miku is not.

store.steampowered.com/app/529180/

Only game I have any interest in for 2017

>early access
>MMO
have fun PCuck

huh, that's pretty cucky of you.
Well I hope you have.... huhhh... fun?... with it...

Kingdom hearts !

>hurr durr
>if you have fun its not fun
Cool story m8.

What was the longest you've ever put into a game? 2, maybe 3 hours at most? I mean there isn't anything on console worth more then an hour really, but you do have skyrim now.

None. January is c weaboo shovelware month. Also, quit posting the same thread over and over again, you autist.

I'm buying Yakuza 0, Gravity Rush 2 and Future Tone. Might get KH later in the year after they re-release the other games for PS4. Don't care at all about the rest.

O I'm laffin

The ammount of games I'm going to buy for PS4 on Q1 2017 alone will be more than you will over 12 years at this rate

And you are here complaining about putting hours into games? When you have no interest in any of the numerous 2017 GOTYs? I can't believe your shit tastes.

Also why are you proud of Skyrim in any way shape or form? First of, it released on console the same day it released on PC half a decade ago, but I believe you literally live under a rock and think the Bone/PS4 version is the first console release. Secondly every single Bethesda game since Morrowind has been shit, why do you even care about them? Ever since then they have been pandering to consoles, you have been playing literal console ports, not the other way around. Did you.. d-did you play FO4? Please say no. just.. please.

>Ps4
>games

What 3 games you do have play at 15fps. Might as well be a powerpoint.

haha gottem!!!!!

damn user, you have shit taste

Nigga, I will be poor after christmas and new year's eve. I'll probably just have about enough for RE7 and buy it day one since I don't want to be spoiled.

What the fuck is this anive Sup Forumsirgin bullshit? Touch that shit once and you're never getting laid.

Go be negative somewhere else.

>early access MMO from literal nobody developer
>look it up
>it's the usual chink dev that churns out a trash MMO every year

I doubt you're older than 14.

>more weeb shit
nobody other than fat fedora wearing neckbeards need that shit

No.

>Censored weebshit
No, thanks.

Only one of them is censored though.

Yay for Future Tone to the West!

What musou game on bottom right?

It's not a musou

What game then?
I just assumed musou since there is Zhao Yun in there.

The early 2017 release window is insanely fucking good. You should just abandon this hobby if there's not at least 3 games you're excited for.

Dynasty Warriors Goodseekers.

>Yakuza 0
>Gravity Rush 2
>Kingdom Hearts 2.8
>Nioh
>Nier Automata
>Breath of Wild
>Fate/Extella
>Digimon World Order
>Persona 5
>Horizon New Dawn
>Danganronpa V3
>Dragon Quest 8 3DS
>all releasing within the first quarter of 2017
All these releases yet Sup Forums will constantly have "omg video games are dying :(((" threads daily and "ugh weebshit" posts" like Reddit/Neogaf. This board is deader than any video games ever have been.

>its not a musou game. its dynasty warriors

People go here to hate other games,not to talk about the game they like
When talking about games I like I'd rather use /vg/ or real competent gaming forum, not this shitposting simulator board