Hilarious marketing thread

I didn't know Prince promoted the PS2

BLAST
PROCESSING

>Sony will never have balls ever again

ITT: 90s ads

>triple 32-bit processing power

What does this even mean!

Ferrets are fucking stinking. Of course a Game Boy is more fun than a mad wee rodent gnawing at your ballsack.

Top kek

>triple 32
>32 x 3
64 BIT PROCESSING SON.

what's the game in the lower right?

Looks like Panzer Dragoon.

>mad
>wee
>trousers
I demand this thread stop being so fucking British.

Did anyone actually believe this? PC Gaming was even more of an Autists Only Club back then, since components were expensive as hell.

>I swear to god, son, if you don't let me win this round you'll feel my belt later

>Autists Only Club back the
No, it really wasn't. Autists usually don't make much money to spend on luxuries. Things differed from country to country, but PC's have been more of an actual hobbyist thing, the kind of shit people with jobs and actual life but also interest in technologies tinkered around on weekends. Also, they were actually often pretty necessary for work and generally all-around useful.
Consoles, on the other hand, were really always just oversized toys. Until some ten or eleven years ago, justifying buying a console for someone who was not a CHILD was a lot harder than justifying buying PC.

>the picture becomes bigger if you click it
what

find mario

Old guy here.

Before Windows 95 came out PC gamers were the most autistic permavirgin nerd losers you could ever possibly imagine.

First of all: no. Again, it actually differed a lot from country to country to begin with. And console gamers at that time were on average 9 years old. So yeah, this is all bunch of bullshit, really.

>console gamers at that time were on average 9 years old

nice try

i am 31 and i remember my dad getting excited as fuck about linking the phone the computer.

i have 3 siblings.

Computers were a pretentious hobby back then and they were not super expensive.

My dad would probably beat up your nerdy loser dad.

My dad was in the army. He has a sniper and everything. Your dad would just get shot from super far away.

>those brown stains on the pair at the far left

>my dad was a pussy that covered himself in plant matter and hid in tall grass

fixed it for you

t. chairforce pro

>mfw i fapped to this

desperate times, man..... desperate times.

Is that Brian Cranston?

one of the best "no fucks given" ads ever