Are you a mature and intelligent gamer, Sup Forums?

Are you a mature and intelligent gamer, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_u18_BKczg
youtube.com/watch?v=rAzcVPfgp6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>one of a kind
>portal 2
>2

youtube.com/watch?v=l_u18_BKczg

wait a minute... that portal

THERE IS PORTAL 1???

YRYL thread?

Wasnt that game way kess about the puzzles and more the story of Apature Labs?

The only difficult puzzles were the coop puzzles

Portal 2 was so disappointing, I really wish they hadn't dropped the difficulty of it like they did, it was almost insulting how easy 2 was

Yup.

Portal 2's goddamn stupid.

Yes, believe it or not.

The cake is a lie

>portal
>hard

This. it didn't help that the story wasn't riveting in its own right, the puzzles were easy enough you got story and more story, the only part where it felt like ''old'' portal was towards the end where I lost my patience and noclipped my way out of the puzzles because I was fed up and wanted the story to be over.

WAIT A MINUTE THAT WHITE SURFACE

Next you're gonna tell us there is a Final Fantasy before VII

Portal 1 was just as easy as portal 2 you newfags

You were just younger

no

You're wrong.
It was easier

YEAH WELL

YOU SUCK

how come the facebook button doesn't work?

Playing as Cloud in Smash 4 will make you braindead

Portal 2 was better than Portal

This tee bee aich

This, I played them for the first time when both of them were already out, started 2 right after finishing 1. Difficulty is exactly the same you spergs.

this. nothing about portal 2 is "smart", from the puzzles to the writing.

In portal 2 I had to look up how to do the part where you jump across the huge chasm

I felt embarassed

>Portal
>Hard
Shit nigger, puzzles in The Witch's House were harder than this shit.

What if the Portal series decided to try something different, by having around 10 players working together to complete a puzzle? Think of it as Puzzle Raiding, in that one person not doing their shit correctly will fuck over the entire group.

Portal 2 is already a brain dead game
clever but you dont need too much analytic thinking

speaking of portal

portal 3 when ?

You'd have one half of the group fucking around while the other half spergs over it.

Either you have the ego of an autist or this is bait... can't tell

You raugh you lose

Im not ashamed to say I couldnt beat any Portal game

ikr?

>peoples that never played a myst or a point and clic

and how is portal supposed to go on ?

chell escaped from aperture science,there is no reason for her to go back to the lab

What? I always thought Portal 2 was harder just because of some new mechanics. Both of them are not particularly hard puzzles though

>lying on the internet

Portal 2 is on another level to the first Portal though. Not going to say its the only blockbuster story focused puzzle game but its basically the only one since Myst in the early 90s.

>"Complaining about younger generation"-meme
People that does this should be put to death.
Especially the millennials complaining about millennials.

70 IQ nigger

portal 2 was slightly more difficult. this is a fact. they learned from the first game, and added more to the second.

>Capture
Fuck off back to 9GAG, faggot.

t. grrl gamer

portal 2 was annoying. they put portal proof coating over every square inch of wall except the exact 2 places you needed to solve the room.

Wasn't there some girl streamer that took like over an hour to do the first puzzle and a guy gave his like 7 year old sister the game and she beat it in a minute?

>Completely boring and uninspired tutorial
>hearing glados rant about how she's gonna torture me to death with puzzles and gloat about how she's gonna outlive me 300 times in a row
>Scottish robot the game believes you'll find cute/endearing but is literally Jar Jar Binks
>random gags turining into dumb humor for teenagers ''by the way, I'm a potato''
>seriously doing futuristic Robocop-tier ''lol don't worry if horribly mutilated in this test :^), we are still paying you those 50 bucks''
>girlfriend plot that went nowhere
>ending made no sense
>ending song is an edgier version of ''I'll survive''

snipping tool is a great tool

Who the fuck is arguing that Portal was ever not easy? God damn retard

>not using snipping tool

to be honest,i never really understood what was GLADOS's problem

she had the two robots (the one of the coop levels) that can do all the test she creates, couldn't she just use these two and let chell escape ? why does glados wants that the test gets completed by humans and not robots ?

probably an ego thing. wanting to see humans fail. also, she got off on watching chell run through each test. her little robot friend felt the pleasure of that once he took over.

I could be wrong, tho. it's been years since I last played.

Revenge for killing her? Also when they complete a test it's like sex for them Until they actually try sex

>hurr new generation
>generation Z is the smartest, best with money, most conservative, most objective, most knowledgable

Final Fagtasy started with XIII

>never understood what was GLADOS's problem

You mean you never understood what her problem was.

New generation won't know how it's like to spend the whole fucking day stuck in a point and click, using every combination of objects one with another just to realize in the end that you had to use damn monkey to close that pipe (And I was like 12 probably, didn't know English well and got no idea what "Monkey Wrench" was)
Nowadays games made us waaaay to lazy..

Because she fucking hated Chell and wants her to suffer, isn't it obvious? At the end she gets over it because Chell helps her kick the shit out of Wheatley and because muh bonding experience.

>Revenge for killing her
this might be it,but the point is that

in the coop levels there were a set of levels where you find an human vault,this means that glados really wants humans for their test

>They recorded a scene were Glados when she was human being forced into the machine
>Her screams and cries were so realistic that it sounded like brutal rape
>They cut it because it was too disturbing

Damn

>PC now has nintendo level censorship

Damn, any source on that?

if they didn't people would just skip all the puzzles like in portal 1

I haven't either, but that is because they suck

[citation needed]

wait a minute....that video

game was already forcing the girlfriend subplot by the time the Maxwell guy was coughing and telling everyone to go fuck themselves, if I were playing Portal 2 and heard a recording of Nicole or whatever the fuck is her name sounding like she's being raped I would've just turned off.

Don't have it right now, but I heard it before. She was saying stuff like "No please! I don't want this! I don't want this!" While crying

>sounding like she's being raped I would've just turned off.
You sure you didn't mean TURNED ON?

Portal is overrated shit.
le cake is a le lie XD xD amerite??
im such nerd lol

But wasn't the process only supposed to copy her personality or something to be used as Glados' personality later? I mean, scanning the brain or however they done it could be painful I guess, but Caroline herself (or whatever was her name) should be left intact. It wasn't actually her being merged with the machine.

My boners for raping in vidya only go for Ellen Page in Beyond Two Souls.

youtube.com/watch?v=rAzcVPfgp6Q

will Millennials be able to handle such a game?

I don't know you dumb cunt, how about the exact people in this very thread?

True.

>Need to take a quick screenshot for a thread
>Snipping tool and quick and convenient for this
>LEL GO BACK TO LE 9GAG
Kill yourself faggot

I liked Portal 2 better than Portal 1, but putting five white panels in a black room felt almost like handholding. When the room had more white areas, you could see a different panel texture where you're supposed to put your portals.
I've just played some Portal 2 co-op yesterday, after a long time from last playing Portal 2, and it wasn't bad. We got stuck for a bit, but while my partner jumped around and tried making sense of the chamber, I just looked at the basically marked panels and tried to figure out how they work out together. I got us unstuck like that most of the times.

Underage...

wouldn't this be "thinking with portals"?

I don't know where valve finds their playtesters but they've admitted to, at some points, putting all but a giant flashing arrow in places to tell them where to go.

>Idrante
Hexcellent

>portal
>intelligent

tfw to dumb

lost

>started 2 right after finishing 1. Difficulty is exactly the same you spergs.
so you're telling me, right after getting used to all the portal puzzles in portal 1 playing portal 2 felt just as difficult as the game you just finished?

That basically confirms portal 1 was easier than portal 2 then

which is how I remember it

>here you find an human vault,this means that glados really wants humans for their test
probably because humans have got feelings that glados can use to make fun of them and or seeing them failing and such,robots just follow instructions

She was absorbed into it or W/E, she didn't come back out alive.