ITT: Casual Filters

ITT: Casual Filters

>implying my destruction caster cant blow up trolls in a single cast

A casual is you bruh.

For anyone who got distracted by side quests for more than 20 minutes, this guy is a cake walk.

>Tfw you trounce a dragon then a polar bear or something rushes out of its cave and fucking destroys you

As long as you aren't a caster, this guy can give you a run for your money, plus the area before him is hot ass.

>stand in place and mash attack until stamina is gone
Wow! Modern Western games have such difficult combat!

And by this guy i mean the one right before the grey beards.

>Skyrim
kill yourself casual

Stand back I'll post some real casual filter.

These fuckers, just before Cleric Beast

>troll living on the pilgrimage road up the mountain
>greybeards don't do shit about it
fuck those guys

Ah you made it to the expansion packs? Let's see if you got gud along the way.

this guy was such a difficulty spike

too bad he gets stuck on literally everything in the room

The special version was worse, but still manageable compared to the fallen.

Maybe if you're playing on apprentice it's that easy.

>waaaahhh modern western games

>posts anime image

Oh you're one of THOSE people.

No. You're retarded if you can't get past them. The real filter in Bloodborne is pic related.

Get first area down to a formula after beating game 5 times and 200+ hours. Reach two wolves before Cleric. Turn around or risk dying 3 times and wasting all my molotovs. Fuck those guys.

>implying destruction magic does damage at any level
you're not blowing anything, faggot, much less in a single cast
only alchemy makes destruction viable

You mean parry bitch? He's so predictable. The two wolves give no shits and will give you no way of counter attack. Baiting them out is a practice in insanity, too. If you find them easy and Gascoigne hard, then i guess we are wired differently.

He's easy as shit to riposte and if you don't want to do that dodging is even easier. THIS is the true casual filter.

>The two wolves give no shits and will give you no way of counter attack

what about parrying

Shove yourself snugly in her ass crack and watch for the lasers. She's a slightly more difficult Seath

Those are probably the hardest enemies in the game for me, they're aggressive as fuck and the parry windows are way too small

Parry one and theres the other with a combo attack. I'm not saying theyre impossible, but a casual would have a very hard time timing the parries while keeping mindful of the other one. The interplay of their already slightly unpredictable AI is very confusing at times.

>"oh this is your first MOBA huh?"
>let me show you the meaning of "fun"

I'm just going to assume you haven't played the dlc.

Still can't beat any of these fuckers legitimately. Cheese all four of them.

You mash attack and health potion.
That's it.
There's nothing else to the combat, on any difficulty.

Just attack and health potion.

The checkpoint if you died being even before you picked up the botchling made me mad as hell

Delete this right fucking now, I only managed to get Rakuyo by using a bone dagger

yeah thats a nasty fucking place

when you parry you're fucking invincible do you not abuse the ranged parry mechanic in bloodborne? it makes the game the easiest souls game

use shaman bone

what's wrong big boy, never had your cock sucked by a Russian before?

She's fucking hard (especially in the Isz Chalice) but too late in the game to really be a casual filter.

wait so when this thing "eats" you where the fuck do you even go???

why is this monsters design so fucking confusing?

>you're not blowing anything, faggot
He is if he has sex mods

fuck i love this game

He smashed my shit in on hard difficulty when I first met him. I wasn't minmaxing either so there's that.

He was about as hard as a previous dragon priest I fought.

Someone post the Fallout 2 tutorial level.

fuck off "Dutchie" or should I say Moroccan?

I haven't made it to that level yet

Dude just run through. Oh wait right casual filter "gotta fight everything that exp"

These. Fucking. Shark. Bitches.

100% pureblooded aryan Dutch, don't you worry familie.

>if you died
there's your problem, if you somehow managed to die in W3 then you are truly a casual

>Aryan
>dutch
KEK

DELET THIS

Those ghost were hard man

>locks in Pudge
BR?
>instalocks riki
TEAM DE MIERDA
>first buys shadowblade on Legion commander
PTM ASCO JAJAJAJAJA
>doesnt buy courier or wards
BOBO REPORT XAXAXAXAXA
>begs for commends post game

foreign countries need to be razed to the ground

Well, you can run into one shot territory pretty easily so I may have died once or twice.

Whenever somebody links me a g.e-hentai link instead of an exhentai one I will think less of them than I previously did.

I don't get it.
I'm playing on Death March, and you do very little damage to anyone. Only liberal use of Gwen gets me through any fights. How do I get my damage up? As it is right now it's harder than any Souls or Gaiden game.

Dwarf fortress, Roguelike (not lite reee)
Manual modding
Hex/address editing
Troubleshooting integrated graphics card to make unsupported games work
Troubleshooting old games on new os when its not on dosbox nor gog
99.999991% of you normie cucks will break down and buy memeconsoles instead, because you want technology spoonfed and packaged for you so your neurons dont have to fire

no matter what diffculty

Oblivion taught me that starting the main quest causes fiery gates of hell to pop up around me when I was in the middle of shit so I sure as fuck wasnt going to deal with ones that can fly around and chase me. I never do the main quest until Im at least level 20 or so because I dont feel like dealing with dragons all the damn time.

Truly stimulates my basolateral cortex

I have to cheese these cunts every time. I hate them so much. How do you even dodge those fucking hitboxes???

Early game can actually be challenging at some points. Mid-late game becomes laughably easy because of the power you gain from talents and mutagens.

This reply gave me uncontrollable cell division with high mitosis mutability

>they fucking swallow you whole if they catch you with their grab attack

Fuck that guy. Once you finally beat him, though, you get a full set of ebony armour and thats sweet

?
Except he LITERALLY does not.

It filtered me. I died like 15 times , finally killed him and uninstalled the game.
It was Bloodboring.
Epic blood balls waste of time.

Congratulations for denying yourself the enjoyment of a truly great game.
Dumb frogposter

it was so boring. I was not interested in lore, characters are empty, whole world seems empty.
Only mash attack button and dodge. shit / 10

>he isn't interested in gothic fantasy
>he isn't interested in Lovecraftian horror
DUMB frogposter.
Also mechanics are great its your problem that you mash R1 too much.
Souls characters have storylines that progress with the game.

I challenge you to a duel.

thank god it's only embarrassing the first couple of times, then you get comfortable with each other

>boss is at least halfway through the game
>boss is optional
>boss is somehow a casual filter
please

God damn I need to reinstall Oblivion.

>Mfw witnessing a bear singlehandedly killing a dragon

i don't think anything in Skyrim is casual filter.

>mfw I can do it one handed now

it's easier one handed desu, at least for me

Annoying fucking Vampire attacks. Better save that blacksmith across town before she bites it haha :^)

You sound like a huge fag

>Can dodge cheese smelter flawlessly
>Cool Ranch smelter always fucking hits me
How? Aren't they just the same boss?

Recolor has delayed moves.

Well fuck my ass and call me the Emerald Herald.
I guess I just need to git gud. It doesn't help that they're so visually similar, so I'm thinking about cheese smelter the whole time.

You delet this right now you filthy Darcsen lover

no good picture, but the harder bandits in warband scared me from the game at first...

As a noob the desert, steppe or sea raiders can tear you apart at early levels...

>implying anything in the game can stand up to Conjuration Dual-Wielding and Atronauchs

Yeah alright, that shit makes the game an absolute joke even without the Atronauchs.

Desert and Steppe can tear you apart at low levels regardless of experience bud. The only reason Sea Raiders are manageable is that they're not mounted. Even then it only takes one lucky hit with a throwing axe.