Sup Forums server is up, come be an ace attorney that solves crimes with other anons...

Sup Forums server is up, come be an ace attorney that solves crimes with other anons, or maybe the prosecutor that clashes with the attorneys, perhaps the witness that is actually the real killer or maybe the judge that oversees it all.

>I've never played this before, download link?
docs.google.com/document/d/1_rZhy-LiMrssUpp3Pf8Zwz5ia2CY1VTkulXKYwkAJVU/edit
Right now all you need to download is "FULL DOWNLOAD" so enjoy it, you usually need to download a bunch of shit

Sup Forums server is "Attorney Online Vidya", join us while it lasts

CASE BUILDING IN AREA 2!

Many roles a v a i l a b l e

>start case with the premise that we will have two witnesses
>first witness appears
>in the middle of testimony a second witeness pops and testifies along with the first
>?????
>turns out they are multi-witnessing
>a lot of shit happens, defense is done with that multi-witness
>time for the second witness
>secondwitnessnotfound.jpg
>turns out the senile old man that appeared in the middle of the first witness' testimony to testify together was the second witness
>well fuck
>they call him individually anyway
>defense must indict him somehow since he is the only witness left
>pic related happens

I am not even mad

I don't know what that Mia was expecting, I'm pretty sure even if the witness would have killed her it would have been a mistrial.

The fact that so many lawyers still name Gregory Edgeworth as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" defense attorney ever only tells you how far criminal defense still is from becoming a serious art. Prosecution attorneys have long recognized that the greatest prosecutors of all times are Manfred von Karma and Miles Edgeworth, who were not the most famous or richest or best objectors of their times, let alone of all times. Judges rank the highly controversial Canadian Judge over their Honors who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Defense attorneys are still blinded by commercial success. Gregory Edgeworth won more cases than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore he must have been the greatest. Prosecutors grow up reading to a lot of guilty cases of the past, Judges grow up remembering to a lot of irrelevant moments of the past. Defense attorneys are often totally ignorant of the not guilty verdicts of the past, they barely know the best objectors. No wonder they will think that Gregory did anything worthy of being saved.

>mia gives murder weapon to witness
>"How does this work?"
>"you are supposed to go berserk and kill ever-......... your honor we're done with the CE"

Join the fucking server so I can finally have fun.

>tfw played it year ago

Fuck, I'm too busy to play this shit right now.

>tfw can't play for two hours because CPU is on maximum overdrive with another application

That's a non-issue with this game, pic related

Well, my mouse will be laggy as shit, but it's worth a shot.

>Downloading

Reminder that if you just joined the Sup Forums server you will land in Basement (Area 0). Call for help, people there love to help newbies. Or post in this thread if area 0 is empty.

>This extraction speed
kill me

You only need to do it once

HURRY UP user

JOIN THIS FUCKING SHIT THIS IS BGO-TIER GREAT

IN FACT WHERE ARE BGO THREADS I LOVED THAT

Who's the best DA character? Sure, Greg has theories that can be quite overpowered if he has over 30% credibility in court, but Phoenix can asspull whenever he is about to lose.

Apollo is currently the highest tier lawyer on the roster with Perceive + Hothead combo, but he has to be balanced with a more cool-headed char on the bench to keep him from overheating and ultimately losing the case. As a solo, I think Diego Armando and Luke Atmey, despite his tier position and official listing as detective, are the most viable choices.

Was Alfendi Layton or Umineko music ever added?

>recruiting on v
Desperate times.
I haven't played in a while, any good cases lately?

>Alfendi Layton and Umineko
Don't think so

wait what the fuck!?

seriously what the fuck is this?

holy shit is this SP13 but with muh spiky hairs and loli psychics?

Yes.

Of recent cases there's been
>investigations case that ends up with the lead discovering hitler's been alive all along
>9 hour case with a witness multiclienting as 9 people for their testimony
>Investigations case where the defendant is Robbie Rotten
>Mia accused of murder by suffocating the victim with her thick thighs

>Puzzle Layton is in
>Ace attorney Layton isn't

A few people rub their nuts together to make the vague beginnings of an AA murder case with enough wiggle room for defense and prosecution, people then apply to fill the roles and then the whole thing is ad-libbed (and it can take fucking HOURS so make sure you're free before you commit).

Sometimes it's a shitshow, rarely it's the perfect storm and turns out amazing, but either way it's usually pretty funny.

I haven't played this in a while, bumperino

its a roleplaying chatroom with AA avatars

Case built in the Courtroom 2. Join this shit and investigate the mysterious killing of a band drummer.

Case is full now and about to start

If you want to see how a case goes before trying, or you're waiting for your download to finish, check the stream of Area 2's case
twitch tv/lawfuldickish

Reminder that despite there case going on already, you still can build your own one at a separate area. It's not hard if you remember the basics of AA.

Wew.

If the boy has no lawyer...

Drama happens. Whatever.

ESL players are the best.

More cases being built on area 4.

>tfw every time people play this, I am away from my pc
H-have fun guys

There's case building happening at area 4 with many roles open. We're also usually up 24/7 with anons playing.