Final Fantasy XV is a stunning display of Square-Enix's visions and graphical fidelity mixed with a beautiful...

>Final Fantasy XV is a stunning display of Square-Enix's visions and graphical fidelity mixed with a beautiful soundtrack, but falls short on simple combat and a shallow story, thats why we give Final Fantasy XV a 3... out of 5.

How would X-Play rate other modern games?

>Halo 5: Guardians is a sad attempt at...
"Hold on I gotta do some meth, *SNORTTTTT* Aw yeah thats better, the republicans are such dumbasses, oh yeah where was I?"
>Halo 5: Guardians finally puts you in the shoes of a non-white character while tracking down one of gamings greatest legends. Combined with fast paced action in an FPS that desperately needed a tune up. We give Halo 5: Guardians a 5/5.

Adam was a cuck all along wasnt he?

I remember they had a pretty strong bias against JRPGs, but were pretty transparent about it. I always thought that was admirable.

>they
You meant he, morgan didn't have a bias

The hell are they even up to these days. Did Adam finally get dropped by whoever was paying him to do shit?

Hes like the editor in chief for gamespot isnt he?

I have no clue what morgan does. She attends e3 and does talks with Adam, i imagine she makes mad money off it

Adam got hit by the SJW train pretty hard. But i suspect he was always that way.

Well he did live in San Francisco after all

5 has the best multiplayer.

The worst thing you can do to a kid is raise it in a city. That's how their minds get so warped.

Does anyone watch old X-Play and cringe at the skits they did? Especially with the interns. I cant believe i laughed at that shit when i was younger.

>"Blizzard's Overwatch plays fast and aggressive making it a treat for people looking to break away from the trend of modern shooters currently seen in the industry. It's reward system is a bit counter-intuitive and content is a bit lacking for an online only multiplayer game. WE GIVE OVERWATCH A 4 OUT OF 5."

I read it in Adams voice. It was kind of fun to type.

t. flyover state.

Didn't know California was considered flyover these days. I can't keep up with all the new memes.

So whats the concensus, does Adam really have a drug problem?

No one knows for sure but he was showing actual signs of cocaine use at e3 a few years back

Yes. I have no doubt in my mind he's a hardcore user. Especially now that his career has hit a wall and has nothing else going on.

Probably was on something. I remember his excuse was that he hadn't slept in days because of how busy he was over E3, but i reckon he had something else going on that was helping him stay awake.

I remember he said he had the flu or something, which is weird since E3 is in the middle of summer.

Adam sucks. He was on some podcast and was asked how he feels about day 1, DLC, and bugs. His response was pretty much blaming the players and to stop expecting perfection.

Like excuse me for expecting a working, complete, game when they're charging $60 faggot

Flu season starts near the end of summer
>t. Pharmacist

Adam really did a 180. Or maybe you guys are right and his stage performance is just different. He's legitimately gone crazy, blaming gamers for the shitty nature of the current gaming industry. His tweets are near-hillarious though, they almost sound like satire.

>he says hes not white and argues about white privilege on Twitter

Kik.

Exactly, not in early June.

The coke has rotted his brain pham.

Most of the stuff that made him "good" on Xplay was written by other people for him to just read on screen. Adam and Morgan didn't actually review most of the games at all and probably didn't even play many of them they reviewed. This became painfully obvious when Adam went off on his own and was shown to be the nut he really is.

>he says hes not white
What does he say? Sauce

>he says hes not white

What the fuck is he then, a Martian?

Misread your post. Didn't see the "middle" part

Im sorry, i guess i paraphrased hes a little on the white side. These tweets are fucking hilarious

MOMS GONNA FREAK

Why are leftists so obsessed with "shit?" They think it's like the epitome of insults to end all insults
>shitlord
>shitstain

>using "entitled shitstains" completely unironically

His brain is definitely fried.

Does he think he's black?

Why do liberals hate guns up until the point where someone they don't like gets in power, then they're always talking about owning them and wanting them?

But what do I know? I'm a 13th generation Apache the helicopter not the people, shitlord trying to live in a white man's world, and people always get my pronouns wrong, it's a hard life.

>ywn be Kevin Perrera fucking Sara and Candace
Thanks mom and dad

>We are in the upside down
Of course the liberal references Stranger Things

>1st generation immigrant

What the fuck is this shit?

It means she's an alium.

Didn't want to soul his gene pool with DNA that was actually from here so he outsourced