first i fuck Todd
then i marry Todd
then i kill Todd

Marry, Fuck, Torture

fuck todd with a chainsaw
marry sean to the sea floor with some concrete shoes
kill molyneux with kindness

fuck em all

Kind of unrelated but I know a friend that's worried about a family member. She says he's 17 and only hangs out with girls. He has some feminine tendencies and can't bring himself to connect with male family members. He's also a big Ariana fan, is he gay. She sais she's just worried he's bottling it up.

unless they live in a 3rd world islamic shithole there's nothing to worry about.

Marry Todd
Fuck Todd
Kill Peter

Fuck Todd
Marry Molly
Kill Sean

Very gay, send him to Mike Pence.

Fuck todd
Kill Molyneaux
Mary Sean

M-maybe you should have used a condom, user!

Sorry Todd, I pirated your womb.

Fuck Sean (minus beard)
Kill Molyneaux
Marry Todd

Not that it matters, but how did Todd lie and cheat as much as the other two? The other two are obviously hype machines that their product never delivered, but Todd seemed like his products delivered basically what we expected

Kill kill kill

hey todd

This board is dogshit. Todd Howard has never made a bad game and every one of his games has more content than 99% of games out there. Compared to the other 2 he is a saint

Shouldn't you be working on TESVI Todd?

Todd shows you "amazing" shit in his previews and promises more, then you play the game and realize all the effort was put into that segment and those vague promises for more were just a thousand different ways of doing the same thing

see that mountain?

Todd is a fucking liar.

At least Molyneaux seems to really think he can make his "do anything" game but then later fucks it up and realizes it was never possible.

Which is exactly why I gave Molyneaux the best possible fate: death

200 handcrafted dungeons later and this is the type of baiting we are getting?

>Go to X, which i don't tell you the location of but your magical quest marker knows where it is anyway, and kill X number of X, and report back to me
>"content"

Skyrim is just as awful as Fallout 4 you fucking shill.