Those fucking leaks

>Those fucking leaks.

Holy shit I'm excited.

Is there any doubt that Resident Evil is back?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xwc6GaifBWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=d4Kbs8W6FmE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no zombies
>no t-virus
>no STARS
>no racoon city
>no speedrun bonuses
>no alt costumes without dlc

nu-resident evil is here and its garbage

Holy shit, this thread!

How much are you getting paid to shill?

Why do you want a costume if you can only see hands.

>can only see hands
>claims resident evil is """"""back""""""""

>can only see hands
That's exactly the problem.

The goalpost moving is getting more impressive.

What happened to complaining about there being no combat and that the Bakers are the only enemies in the game?

I'm actually shill 02x.

add those complains to my list then

I usually ignore these threads because nu-RE is trash. the goalposts are sticking exactly where they started

>add those complains to my list then

You should add the fact that there are only hilbillies and there are absolutely no connections to old games aswell.

Thanks for confirming your being completely misinformed about the game. Good lord.

I'll wait until the PC version has VR support.

It's literally Outlast in a Texas Chainsaw Massacre setting

Why did they call it resident evil then? Why not start a new series. What the fuck.

Anyone else thinks RE7 got a way smaller budget than RE6? Will Capcom be forever poorfags now?

Name recognition. Honestly the series hit a dead end and zombies are played out, the series needed a radical shift more than 4 was at the time. It needed to die and be reborn. I'm fine with the changes as a longtime Resi fan.

same deal with the sci-fi game under the "Prey" title that has no relation to Prey or the cancelled Prey 2. it's easier to sell your freshly made hot garbage under an established brand

How about the past like 3 fucking games being physical warnings and signs?

Unless you're 16 and you like "Resident Evil", which seems to be the case with a lot of these vocal people

I think they probably worked on an Action Re7 for two years before pulling it. We will probably be hearing about it soon.

Yeah sure. The Outlast I played didn't have zombies, combat, boss fights, weapon and character upgrades, or a GRENADE LAUNCHER.

Why was the original game called that? Because the game took place in a residence. I guess they're basing it on that?

Besides, wasn't there something about an Umbrella corp helicopter flying around the house? I wouldn't be so sure that zombie virus stuff is out of the picture for the main game.

Yeah I too think RE4 was made in a relatively short amount of time. They definitely decided to make the game after P.T. so I think realistically they only had about one and a half year of dev time.

They delayed the demo for a reason

you PCucks ruin everything with your datamining

Meant RE7.

This game 100% more Resident Evil than the past 3 titles. Do you people not look at any of the promotional material before complaining on Sup Forums?

Capcucks in full damage control and rush out a trailer for the REAL resident evil new generation animated movie featuring:

>zombies
>ex-STARS gang
>umbrella
>fighting
>NO first person

resident jumpscare 7 was a mistake and will be quickly forgotten about

youtube.com/watch?v=Xwc6GaifBWQ

RE7 has been in development since before P.T. pal.

come on

Come on, there just needs to be one guy out of hundreds of thousands to do this and you don't even need to be skilled. Let's be fair for a change.

They released the PC demo later because they were afraid of data mining and there is still all this shit left in the date. Come on, son. It's obviously Capcom's fault.

100% more than 1% is 2%

you idiots who are new to capcom deserve to have your expectations crushed into the dirt

leaving this thread and not talking about this anymore, it's so obvious

Never ever. RE7 is literally P.T. RE7 was in development before that obviously but they completely changed the direction of the game after P.T.

>zombies
Confirmed for RE7
>ex-STARS gang
How about some new characters for once?
>umbrella
Confirmed for RE7
>fighting
Confirmed for RE7
>NO first person
For a movie? kek.

It takes place in a residence and there is evil.

[citation needed]

so what? It has none of the feeling or atmosphere of the earlier games. It just feels like an outlast game, with some RE elements. Its just completely off the mark. SPOOPY

Have you read any of the promo material or leaks?

Final game is fucking nothing like PT.

>It has none of the feeling or atmosphere of the earlier games.

You're right. Where is the boulder punching?

Please provide evidence that states this. Notes were taken for the production of the demo but not the game itself. A similar perspective between two horror games does not make them the same game.

Which is WHY I'm worried for the release of the game

Why solve puzzles when you can datamine and hack through everything you faggots?!

>EVII

>yet another giant enemy with metal bolted onto him
>leon turns his gun sideways to fire
>cerberus dogs fast enough to catch up to motorcycles and powerful/heavy enough to smash cars

>REAL Resident Evil

When will RE 4-6 fags just go?

We will see about that.

If there were zombies everywhere instead of shitty supernatural meme elements it would be very close to the first RE game in atmosphere. Like that it's shit though.

HELLO SHILL HOW ARE YOU TODAY

>It has none of the feeling or atmosphere of the earlier games
I don't agree.

I have played both demos and if you're saying that they were not inspired by P.T. you're so fucking blind it hurts.

bullshit, try REmake and then go to play this, its nothing alike. Resident Evil was never really scary or focused on scaring you, it was more about the survival aspect.

>if you're saying that they were not inspired by P.T.
That's exactly what I said. The final game however is not like whatever meme modern horror game you want to compare it to.

I can't get excited without lickers honestly.

You'd think they would have learned after DmC but no lets do DmC 2.0 but with a different series instead. Seriously Capcom are probably the dumbest fucking faggots in gaming.

YEAH BRO
WHERE'S THE VOLCANO FIGHTS AND ZULU TRIBES AND EXPLOSIONS??!?!?!?

You can tell how young someone on Sup Forums is solely on their opinion on the REs between 1 and 3 and 4 and 6

>it was more about the survival aspect.
So like RE7?
youtube.com/watch?v=d4Kbs8W6FmE

RE1/REmake have some of the most iconic scare moments in the genre, stop posting
RE7 wasn't outsourced to a third-rate western studio

The first words when you enter the Raccoon City Mansion in RE are "enter the survival horror"

horror = scaring you

I honestly think you're just trolling. No one can be this genuinely wrong.

fucking retarded fanboy right here. this nigger really thinks it's just like the originals.

KILL YOURSELF.

Well at least Rebecca appears again. Even though it's a movie.

>Resident Evil was never really scary or focused on scaring you, it was more about the survival aspect

Dogs crashing through windows, zombies bursting through doors, hunters running down hallways were all equivalent to jumpscares in the 90s. True, survival is the key to survival horror but from what we've seen of Resident Evil 7 there is no reason to think the game will be anything other than faithful to the core idea. Item management, limited resources, an enemy(enemies) that pose an actual threat. A change in perspective isn't the end of the world; many thought so when RE4 was about to be released (around the time you were born) and it ended up being extremely well received.

Besides, at this point the franchise has been "concluded" several times. Be grateful that the series continues in any form.

>JUST BE GLAD YOU GET ANYTHING AT ALL
Just fuck off, marketer.

Why are people mad that this is a FPS ? It's literally the best genre for anything whatsoever and more especially so for survival-horrors.

Links to leaks?

underage detected

>horror = scaring you

But that's fucking wrong. Horror is a broad term and covers many different things be it fear, mutilation, physical violence, even descriptive terms.

True but the spirit of that shit is still there. They took DMC and made a clone in name only, just like they're doing to RE.

It's a mix of 4-6 babbies and 4-6 babbies falseflagging as 1-3 fans.

>wow he made too many good points, better call out that aside he made at the end

>"FUCKING SHILL HAHAHAHAH"

>It's literally the best genre for anything whatsoever

The trailers and demo are giving the impression that it's classic RE in every way but perspective. What aspect do you think is missing that makes this in name only?

How much do they pay you?

Gotta love how it has to be like the classics or else it's clearly shit and an abomination no matter what it tries to do
Because clearly Mario got worse when he went to 3D, Mega Man got worse when X became a thing, Metroid Prime ruined everything and Resident Evil 4 was the worst game ever.

>RE7
>actually has evil residents
!

I don't care if there is no zombies. They clearly just went with the resident evil name so people will buy it and it's going to work.

As long as the game is fun I don't give a fuck.

Are you seriously still arguing that Resident Evil wasn't meant to be a scary game in 1996?

I'm not mad that it's in FP. I just never cared for it. I've always been so used to seeing the protagonists in the main titles.

>no zombies
it's shit and not resident evil it's outlast: capcom edition

They let this happen on purpose, keep crying.

Milla Jovovich personally hand writes me a thank you note.

Las Plagas aren't zombies either, you know.

Most of the people mad in this thread are those that actually care about RE canon and the characters. They treat it like an anime, which is why the series practically devolved into one. And you know you can't mess with a weebs anime or their favorite characters. God forbid they can't see Jills ass for one game.

So the bad guy is a Wesker right?

You're forgetting in Japan it's actually called biohazard which is referring to the chemical outbreak that made the zombies.

And? RE4 was shit.

I guess RE4 was shit too then.

>biohazrd
>no virus

>tfw Real RE series died after RE3

Pfft.

Your taste is shit.

Yes, zombies were confirmed in the last trailer. You are an idiot.

Too slow, faggot.

I hate Sonyggers for hyping that crap P.T. demo bullshit, because of them hyping everything that it's exclusive we have that travesty of a game put together in 16 months claiming to be Resident Evil.

Solid argument, fuckface.

show it

The Evil Within is and always will be the better game. Resident Evil can't compare.

No goofy, campy bullshit.

No purple midgets.

No shovelware sequels out the ass, for days and days (yet).

Story's a mess, but it's still better than any Resident Evil game's.

I do gotta say, though, that I love the Texas Chain Saw vibes.

you are just outright wrong, Resident Evil games are NOT scary, jump scares are not scary. They were tense because you were always on teh brink of death, but they were NEVER ever even once scary.

is there combat, at least?

RE7 was being made before P.T. came out.

>classic RE in every way
>dumb fuck characters star in a found footage type scenario, the only threats they've ever encountered before was a spider in a bath
>can't give a fuck about the plot, characters, or setting because this far into a franchise you shouldn't be introducing new people
>hillbillies because after all those wrong turn movies we're still not sick of them apparently
>a shack in the middle of nowhere because after all those wrong turn movies we're still not sick of them apparently
>heavy resource management despite the original RE throwing handgun and shotgun ammo at you
>spooky ghosts
>has to copy PT because Capcom have nothing left creatively to do

It's fucked Jim

No, I just chimed in because your definition of Horror was wrong.

This. I enjoyed RE4 and 5 for what they were but they lost all identity post RE3. They traded fear for violence and I'd rather have fear horror than physical violence horror.

>spoonfeed

Find it yourself.

We all want to believe that, but it clearly doesn't show.