Why is it so easy to carry with her?

Why is it so easy to carry with her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GA2tpPl-9GQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because it's made of foam

It isn't, you can't carry in Overwatch unless the other team is complete garbage too

youtube.com/watch?v=GA2tpPl-9GQ

Did someone say foam?

Decent damage, bubbles let you save teammates and yourself from damage that'd otherwise kill you, and an ult which can cause team wipes or kill huge portions of their team if used right.

While not wrong, not fully right either. There are several heroes who can carry if played well, Zarya is one of them.

Mei and Nu-Sym are better at turning tables with mediocre teams.

Because she's a big girl

for you

It actually isn't, being able to do well with Zarya requires a team that doesn't just run in one at a time, and the global ult nerf hurt her the most. Easier to carry with D.Va now.

>tfw zarya is the tranny
I want zarya to fuck me in the ass with her big shemale cock

I played so many hours as old Sym that I'm no good with nu Sym.

Keep trying to give Shields on impulse, or going several minutes while forgetting I have that barrier unless I'm going 1v1 with someone.

I can still carry with Mei or D.Va though.

People don't realise "bubbles mean don't shoot and go back for a second"

that's because she's a weightlifter

because Tanks rule the game

This is a common fallacy usually repeated by people stuck in diamond. The reality is her bubbles are a DPS gate. If you or your team isn't capable of simply burning down her bubble and then killing her before she can take advantage of the charge then your team's DPS and/or coordination are lacking. Remember her charge resets to 0 when she dies, so keep shooting and kill her instead of letting her have 2 seconds where she can damage you uncontested.

That's assuming you're in a case where you can shut her shield down, if you're caught unaware you're better off backing up or tapdancing and praying than giving her some charge.

>being caught unaware
>by a Zarya
>ever

This. If you have a buddy then the two of you can carry a sack of shit team to beat another shitty team, just make sure neither of you die.

But for the most part if you're playing against a competent team there's no way one hero can "carry".

I've played with people who legitimately thought if you shot zaryas shields a bunch they go away

If you use this logic, then literally no game can allow you to carry. Its just the other team being shit.

>I've played with people who legitimately thought if you shot zaryas shields a bunch they go away
But they do. They only take 200 damage. She gets charge from it obviously, but if you can pop her shield before they expire you can usually take her down before she can kill you.

It has 200hp so they're actually right you know.

wood tier detected

There are some times when your team isn't dog shit and the other team is solid. Those games make for an actual competitive match. Then somebody quits.

Also not true, it's impossible to carry in Overwatch because so much depends on your team working together and countering what counters eachother. A game like COD or whatever else the playing field is more or less even to where you can work independently from your team, do well, and win.

You can have 4 gold medals in Overwatch and always lose. It's not that hard

Wow.

This is why I never argue with anyone on Sup Forums, sometimes you guys show your actual game knowledge.

I guarantee this kid shitposts in other threads like he knows the game, too.

>2010+7-1
>playing OW

kys