Let It Die

Good evening fellow channers!
Was just strolling through the catalog and I did NOT see a image of the loveable Uncle Death. This one is on me.

I digress. Let us get to the meat and potatoes of this thread. My purpose is to, "shill" this wonderful FREE game. Reason? I am what you would refer to as a, "cuck".

So senpai, are you climbing the tower?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3_DXAFYGqUk
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/let-it-die/cid=UP0747-CUSA03769_00-APPLETITDIEUS000:ADD-ONS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally Undertale-tier. Kill you're self, faggot.

Noted pal. Thanks for the input.

Happy holidays!

Hey I'll bite

Downloaded this while it was free. Its totally Dark Souls mixed with Shadows of the Damned, prove me wrong. Really liked Uncle Death. His character is fucking rad but the combat feel sluggish and I only got to floor 3.

After my dude slowly tried to punch a hater, he got hit for all his health in one swing which seemed unblockable and unavoidable. And I also didn't see an elevator in between floor 2 and 3 so i didn't get to unload my shit. As cool as the game seems it appears to be brimming with artificial difficulty. It's like aggroing a mob far beyond your level yet you have to kill it.

>Inb4 git gud

Am I doing something wrong?? Why isn't combat more fluid?? Why can't I dodge immediately?? Why can't I cancel my slow fucking reload to evade an attack??

Game is shit. And Sup Forums only gives it a pass because >muh superior nippon developer folded over 1000 times

First tip. Bait attacks by running in and out of attack range, make sure to not lock on.
Attacks are slow and recover times for some weapons are real slow. You get punished real hard for getting hit, but it's not too difficult to learn how to not get hit. Don't expect to trade blows in this game.

When I press dodge to dodge and then I don't dodge it's pretty difficult to want to continue playing a game with permadeath.

I agree the actual dodge mechanic isn't as good as it should be
That's why I suggest taking advantage of no lock-on dodging by running

let it grind

Heard dat, I might give it one last boot before erasing it's soul from my penis4

Also, I did do that, but i end up attracting everyone and one other asshole + a hater is fucking difficult. Only reason I got as far as I did was because my first uncle death box have me a magnum, but now it's empty..

Also, when I lock on, how the fuck do i change targets on the fly?

M'channer

Sup Forums's sense of hyumor is evolving

up on the d-pad while locked on

I also got a magnum in the first box

How do you get more ammo though

Haters can be absolute shitters sometimes. Make a new striker run back to floor 1 to grind a level or two, suddenly fucking level 30 hater in full gear with a hockey stick 1 shots me through a block.

Got past level 20 and the fun stopped, gonna play it one more time and then remove it for the nier demo.

What's the point of doing cartwheels?

found the nigger

There isn't really true permadeath; if you can fight back to the same floor you were on and then defeat your old character, you can recover them.

The problem with dodge is that dodge and block are mapped to the same button; you NEED to press a directional input before you hit it to dodge, and if you press it at true neutral, you block. That's Let It Dies chief failing, imo; a bad button layout.

Keep at it! Because of the nature of the game, even if you die and die and die you're making permanent progress in the sense of improving your masteries, which will make you stronger with the weapons you've been using a bunch. On top of that, once you get a few floors in, it's really easy to have enough currency on hand to buy a bunch of Death Metal and be able to continue all you like.

You don't! Weapons are loaded with all the ammo they'll ever get, and the only way you "reload" is by finding another one. However, in the case of the magnum, you'll find a blueprint for it eventually, and be able to buy it all you like from the shop in the lobby.

Why does it seem like ammo and blue prints and not-shit weapons are hard to find? Why do I fall once and my pants break?? Is later level gear worth it?

Why can't Suda51 make good games?

>literally [great game] tier
sick own

How jewish is the cash shop now that it's open?

It has been done. I feel a sense of relief.

youtu.be/3_DXAFYGqUk

Gets too grindy, just wanted to climb the tower. Wouldve paid for a retail game if it meant no grind but Im done with it already. This was suppose to be like Warframe where it gets updates constantly but its just too grindy now, I dont even want to imagine what it will be like with newer floors when they are added.

And before the defense force kicks off, I said its grindy, not that its hard, its tedious grinding black metals only to beat the floor Don and have to repeat the entire process again for the next rung of floors.

8/10 before grind, was genuinely going to be my GOTY. 4/10 after. It just gets boring and repetitive to the point where when Im about to set off and do something in the game, I stop and turn it off, because Its not going to be fun and I know it.

No More Heroes is the best game ever tho

Killed my jackals but farming ultra pure iron has killed my enjoyment of the game.

Even farming 16 Candle Red and 16 Candle Black metals to upgrade my Katana was way more fun than the ultra pure iron grind.

Will probably come back to it once more floors are released but they seriously missed their chance at getting me to spend money on an express pass.

>channers

Here's your (You)

Killed the first mid boss and got screwed a bit after that. The combat feels a bit stiff, i sometimes found myself rolling in odd directions and the time it takes to get back into default mode where you can start rolling again after an attack is long as hell. The stamina system is a bit strange and i often find it hard to keep track of the little heart while i am in combat. Is there any easy way to get health items since in certain sections there barely seems to be any and i don't wanna go back and grind. Oh and the weapon degradation system is a mess and you barely used the item until it falls into pieces. Will probably continue a bit later but i am not entirely sold yet.

>you are self
Nice job, champ.

Why does his horrible voice acting work so well?

Appreciate it, senpai. Now fucking climb the tower.

Obligatory
>Sup Forums is one person

Tip: Tired of shitters in your thread? State the obvious shitposts in OP.

Kek.

I think the only way for us to to stuff that we enjoy is to stop being suckered in by this cool grim reaper on a skateboard and delete this shit.

Uncle Death is the new Joe Camel. Cooking is into thinking something is cool.

online store link for anyone who is curious and not in the usa
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/let-it-die/cid=UP0747-CUSA03769_00-APPLETITDIEUS000:ADD-ONS

Does this game actually have an end and can be beaten? or does it just go on forever as you become op as fuck?

I just started it yesterday and I'm enjoying it, but i'm worried about how jewish the f2p becomes

I'm already out of storage space, though i have the death metal to improve it a bit

because of the game's presentation and that uncle death is a mexican
funny, because the voice actor is finland

where does it say uncle death is a mexican

No telling as of yet. So far it's been pretty generous with dishing out DM. Like many, I would advise you use them for storage expansion. You should not need but a few for emergency revives unless you're completely shit at the game. Also, first death gives you a free 1-up.