No one forced you to shoot the civilians

No one forced you to shoot the civilians.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dJ-gVMV0vjs
youtu.be/lKPzwNwV4y0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They deserved it for hacking our election

It sucks you have to kill the cops though so you can really feel 100% innocent.

Fucking normies deserved to be shot desu senpai

What did they mean by this?

This game sucked. Wasn't even balanced for lean.

Fuck you. It didn't even allow me to shoot the civilians.

It wasnt meant to be balanced you fucking splorg

This was so brutal and epic why don't they make games like this anymore? Truly the games are dying, PC masterrace/Nintendo fan btw I really know a lot about games and have good taste and stable thoughts and emotions. This is also a very good board and deserves to be visited and posted on, extremely high quality, genius user base and wonderful OC.

>This was so brutal and epic
lmao

How's it going, summerfriend?

Its fucking fall you stupid fuck ive probably been here longer than you anyway

American spy actually shoots civilians

Doesn't that literally make it an act of war or something?

>Makarov knows the player is a spy
>Gives him an LMG
>Turns his back on him
>Opens fire on civilians
>Spy can't shoot Makarov because PLOT
>Makarov knows he won't shoot him because PLOT
>kills him before they escape
Was retarded as fuck.

If you don't even know about when the IW dev said the game "isn't balanced for lean" you are an eternal summerfag and need to kill yourself immediately.

Maybe you should play the fucking game.

in what world is December in fall its winter in the north and summer in south

yeah well, it's a shooting game, I didn't get a shooting game to NOT shoot stuff, so, you know.

Good god there only 4-6 different civilians copy pasted a few times.

how does this shit look better than Fallout 4

>Makarov knows the player is a spy
>Gives him an LMG
>Turns his back on him

Because he was well aware that the guy was there to infiltrate his organisation and leak information, not just shoot him in the back.

>assigned to leak information
>all he does is shoot a bunch of civilians and die
???

>Implying I didn't want to shoot them
The only good Red, is a dead Red.

>hacking election

You don't have to shoot any civilians (though should to maintain your cover if we're talking realsies here), and he died because his cover was betrayed. Neither have anything to do with his goals. Shooting Makarov wouldn't have achieved anything.

who was in the wrong here

fuck off and die

>shooting makarov wouldn't have achieved anything
>killing the main antagonist of MW2 and 3 wouldn't do anything
wew

>Was getting shot part of your master plan?

If it's summer in December there's a 99% chance you're living in a 3rd world shithole

you should of stopped playing

>tfw 0/0 good games

why?

It could have stopped Makarov's organization right there. Well, unless he's got some successor like he was to Zakhaev, but it wouldn't be guaranteed.

wtf? All the women are wearing the same clothes!

i swear this game just died within the last few weeks

>implying americans wouldn't take any chance to shoot russians

I cant tell if this is bait
>this is a very good board
Oh nevermind

>Red
Everyone here hates communism though, James Smith

if you didnt shoot makarov killed you iirc

he always kills you, its a major part of the story

>tfw washington DC stages after the EMP
ramirez take me back

>that suburbs part
>telling the LAV thing where to shoot at

no i mean before the cutscene; it's a game over

No, you can beat the level with firing a single shot or without melee.

>secondary weapon is more powerful than most of main weapons
>it's a Rust episode
>everyone using grenade launchers

MW2 so poopy I'm glad the last COD remade Terminal for the sole purpose of spiting on it

really? could have sworn i tried it. i think maybe if you stay behind for too long you game over at least? it was a while ago but remember failing it for some reason

Indeed, what's the point of gathering intel on Makarov when you have a perfect opportunity to not only kill him but stop a major terror attack? Literally nothing in the plot of MW2 makes logical sense unless you assume everyone involved just wants to watch the whole world burn, and I do mean everyone: the CIA who signed off on the "No Russian" operation (let a random Ranger with no experience do an undercover op with only 24 hours prep time to build a cover), the entire Russian government (one dead rogue American = time to fuck the world), every NATO ally (I'm just going to ignore all this Russian planes flying overhead to attack the US, can't possibly be important), the US Navy (detect this massive Russian airborne invasion? why would I do that when I can rely totally on a compromised satellite network), Price (let me launch this EMP at America, surely nothing could go wrong), and of course Shepard and Makarov who at least have the plot excuse of being insane.

but it's winter
where do you live?

>+grip
that fucking range

>want to play modern warfare mp
>all the servers are 32 vs 32 meat grinder shitpiles
the maps were not made for this many people you fucking mongoloids
EVEN 12v12 IS FUCKING PUSHING IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>m16 holo
>M93 holo
>marathon pro
>stopping pro
>ninja pro

The 'gathering intel' thing was bs. The whole operation was meant to fail. Shepard is the one who reveals your identity to Makarov

>ump silencer/rapid fire
>M93 fmj/silencer
>bling pro
>stopping pro
>ninja pro

>pre nerf akimbo 1887

>out of ammo
>find gun on ground
>its a tar-21

>not
>ump silencer
>marathon pro
>lightweight pro

this game still makes me mad as fuck but on the flip side its really satisfying still after all these years

>its a tar-21 with mars sight

>tfw stopped playing the game after the patch

>f2000

what was the point of that gun

>ACR or SCAR-H
>noob tube
>Scavenger pro or One Man Army Pro
>Danger Close pro
>Ninja Pro

I know it was all BS, it's just that you'd think someone at the CIA would go "this entire operation is stupid" and call Shepard out, which is why I said that practically everyone had to be in on the plot for this shit to go off like that. The actions of every character an organization isn't driven by logical motivations but because the plot demands it, and the plot demands it because someone wanted a setpiece with DC on fire and an shockwave in space blowing up the ISS so they could kill another five second protagonist for "shock" value. It's all just horribly contrived, which was disappointing because CoD4MW at least flowed logically.

mw2 was the best single player campaign in the franchise, hands down

I liked it with just a silencer
It was the worst rifle though
At least it wasnt the WA2000

How would the world react if this scene came out today? Relatively the same or would it be more vilified?

Me too.

>Didn't shoot anyone during this scene, just shot into the air.
>Only engaged armed targets.
>Only shoot armed targets in games.
>In pubbie games always go after the scoreboard toppers on the opposite team.

Who /chronic moralfag/ here?

I fucking at STILL mad about the ump silenced today.
At least for other overpowered weapons, they only worked in certain conditions.
Silenced ump could put snipe, out snap, out hip-fire.
Never mind that most people who used it also had marathon and would just tag first shots or run away.
i got my first nuke when I finally gave up and ran with silenced UMP

In fairness the cod games mostly have decent sp campaigns

>cops come in
>somehow find out alan was a cop EVEN THOUGH THE C.I.A HID HIS IDENTITY AND THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN NO RECORDS OF HIM AS AN AMERICAN
>No one checks security cameras
>No cop gives eye witness testimonies on how it was makarov with the american
>Russia actually cares about a simple terrorist attack even when tensions are high, Russia and american would have never declared war due to someone deciding to randomly stir shit
>moscow international airport has a fucking elevator that goes from the parking garage to the terminals
>moscow international airports BEST security is some fat guards with pistols in a post 9/11 world.

Mah nigga. Don't forget the 'Noob Tuber' call sign. Much rage was generated. I miss doing this.

>using M93 as primary

>fags start tubing
>use acr silencer class
>camp
>win war of attrition

As someone who played video games before the 360, I have no idea why people think this mission was "controversial". Tons of games let you mow down innocents.

>tac knife sidearm
>marathon pro
>lightweight pro
>commando pro

is that a photoshop? are they a bunch of clones? holy shit was the engine that constrained? i don't remember it looking THAT bad.

>impyling

I'd tube fags like you all the time. You forgetting how ridiculous the range is on Danger Close?

And it is one of those occasions where it is exactly as broken as you remember it - I played it for shit and giggles a few weeks ago

The only problem for tubers was kill streaks and pre patch 1887s.

unless you are walling you have no idea where i will be and i will be just taking my time and watching every corner

>get harrier
>tube fags cant do shit about it
>get chopper
>can taste the tears
>nuke

because it is probably one of the most bought games of all time giving it more exposure would be my guess

youtube.com/watch?v=dJ-gVMV0vjs

Obligatory.

What was the point of t MW again? Why did Shepard betray you? Why did makarov fight and what was the end goal here?

cause he lost all his men and the whole world just fuckin watched

>FAL holo sight
>SoH
>stopping
>ninja

Fun fact, it doesn't actually add much to it's range

>and need to kill yourself immediately.
>If you don't know a stupid reference

oh lad you are so sad.

You have to be 28 or older to post here

user, who the fuck you think is gonna watch that shit

i get that sometimes you just have to restart the game and then suddenly ayy lmao 750 players
the game is dumb

Stopping Power was a mistake. It's nothing but trash.

Anyone have the webm of the guy using the RPD extended mags on a spawn trap?

I will fucking tell stories about the ump.
So many highschool late nights calling bull as im outsniped by three bullets from an accurate smg. At least it did take a little skill though, mostly just my salt speaking.
i miss it. Good times.

>silenced UMP
>see sniper
>ting ting ting
>ded sniper

>kill guy in search with wa2000
>"take your fucking wazoo and shove it cunt"
never laughed so hard in my life

>kill same sniper over and over
>hear him rage spam the barrett .50 cal in the distance

youtu.be/lKPzwNwV4y0
>tfw youll never PRIKROYTE MENYA again

I don't think anyone would care, Call of Duty alone as been cramming in as many shocker scenes as it can so at this point every is pretty numb to the violence controversy (politicians have all but given up on trying to legislate violent media). Nowadays if you want to stir up some shit declare a character gay and everyone loses their fucking minds.

Basically he was anal-devastated and decided nobody was allowed to be happy.