Wait a minute

Wait a minute.....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/muJYTeQlvC4
youtube.com/watch?v=muJYTeQlvC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this will NEVER not be funny!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!

What's this from again? It looks really familiar but I can't put my finger on it.

Bioshock Infinite

Can someone explain?
I've never been able to play first person mode games due to naseau

Myst

Is the nausea thing serious or are you just fucking with us?

>gen 7 pokemon puzzles

There's meds for that by the way. Ask your PCP.

>artificial difficulty

The meme is that a bunch of racists mischaracterise the storytelling of entering Columbia in Bioshock Infinite as a "casualised puzzle" and >implying that the game is dumb and people who like it are dumb.

Because they're racists.

You would not believe the myriad of bullshit these future Trump-voters tried to smear Bioshock Infinite with back in 2013.

nice shitpost

BABABABAB BAZINGA!

@361484974
Someone will fall for it. Good work.

@361485265
ty desu senpai

reminder
youtu.be/muJYTeQlvC4

It's not a joke. I hate myself for not being able to play serious sam for more than 20min a day.

Also, I'm against modern medicines as someone who's a med student. Too much shit in em

t.Shitlord

Hmmm....wait a minute.....that card...?

>tfw the Infinite we were supposed to get was killed because of last-gen console hardware

How so?

That's literally the reason why it was cut, last gen was too weak to handle it in the state they wanted initially. What's hard to get?

I don't understand how does last gen hardware affect anything but graphics.

That's just it. Graphically to load all these extra areas on top of what they had loaded would be too much.

So they had to scale the concept way down.

the same reason why BF1 has to scale down to 160x90 on current console hardware

Was asking because I had that when I was a kid, you literally "get over it" the more you play those kind of games, biggest cuplrit are old games since they tend to be faster and with uglier colors.

Also know 2 or 3 girls who had the same thing and it lessened the more they played FPS games

>Because of last gen hardware
>Implying it wasn't because the game was rushed and they gave 0 fucks for consumer satisfaction

youtube.com/watch?v=muJYTeQlvC4

Shills pls go, your contract to shill infinite ended long ago.