Fallout 4 is obviously better than New Vegas and Fallout 3, anyone who disagrees is a fucking idiotic contrarian

Fallout 4 is obviously better than New Vegas and Fallout 3, anyone who disagrees is a fucking idiotic contrarian.

Don't answer that.

This thread is about to get filled with toddposting, I can tell you that much.

Never played any of those games and I already see this is a fucking bait

HATE CONTRARIANS

I only ever played Fallout for the power armor.

Fallout 4 has the best power armor mechanics.

Ergo to me it is the best Fallout.

I agree, but it's still a mediocre game once you realize that exploration barely matters and the questlines are weak.

you say like it's a bad thing

>find place
> 1)yes 2) no yes 3) sarcastic yes 4) yes
>shoot
>cap
I l

it's not rpg anymore, it's adventure game

I think it has pretty fun gameplay and basebuilding can be fun.

The quests and the dialogue sucks though

New Vegas is best Fallout imo

Haven't played 1,2

I agree. Anyone who thinks Fallout 3 or new Vegas look better than 4 needs to get their eyes checked

New vegas? Yes. Fallout 3? No.

i got to find the railroads, these is no icon.

where the fuck are the railroads?

New Vegas is the only good game in the series

Follow the Freedom Trail

Good joke

It's true, but since Sup Forums are composed of nostalgia fags that enjoy Morrowind and Fallout New Vegas like it's the second coming, they will say no.

>contrarian
>when NV has a higher score everywhere than Fallout 4

Also, contrarian is the favourite buzzword of very obese shills.

>Joining the Railroad

>thinks FO4 is better than FO:NV
>So dumb he saves a thumbnail instead of the actual picture

Like pottery

H I T O D D
I

T
O
D
D

New Vegas > 4 > 3

The power armor in 4 is the only real improvement over NV.

Gr8 b8 m8.

I wanna screw over the Railroad cause they are SJWs but I want their clothing mod. Can I get it without siding with them?

>The power armor in 4 is the only real improvement over NV
no
>smoother aiming
>no freezetime in VATS
>Base building
>Prettier Graphics

The only things I liked about and kept me playing 4 was the shooting, enemies using cover (enemies in general really, the first ghoul I fought caught me so off guard), and the way they handled power armor. I just kinda slogged through it and its DLCs and had an ok time. Just wish it wasn't so hand-holdy.

I forgot to mention the DLC in 4 is trash compared to NV.

New Vegas DLC was top tier. Dead Money and OWB especially.

This is the only answer. The general gameplay improvements make 4 better than 3 in my opinion. Even if NV doesn't have them, I'd say its better than 4 still.

You retard, you can't see that you are being contrarian yourself? As in a contrarian contrarian?

>smoother aiming
Kind of a given. You shouldnt even have to ask for this across generations.
>no freeze time in vats
Woah got me there but what an insignificant change.
>base building
>base building in a singleplayer game

>prettier graphics
See response to tighter controls.

Fallout 4 is not an RPG.

user.

Just playing through OWB for the first time now, finished HH and Dead Money. All the teasing for Ulysses is great. Far Harbor and Nuka World were huge letdowns for me. Far Harbor had an interesting setting, but my options were so limited in who/how I could ally with or work against throughout it. Nuka World's forced one raider gang betrays you thing was bullshit. At least in Dead Money if Dean Domino betrays you you bring it on yourself. Nuka World makes it unavoidable. I wish more games would take the NV approach and make all the DLCs play off of each other. I was losing my shit when I found the tapes Ulysses leaves behind in OWB. That shit is great.

What's going on with this post?