Pssst, word on the street is that the Sup Forumsga nominatios are open now

Nominations for the 2016 Sup ForumsGAs are officially open! Head over to 2016.vidyagaemawards.com/awards

Also if you're interested with joining production, hanging out or just telling us how much we suck, join our discord.

discord.gg/jk4wwpB

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p_bPrxDwei8
youtube.com/watch?v=s1--yDFNc5M
youtube.com/watch?v=oZEA54VJEdE
youtube.com/watch?v=58mMfp10WYg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also take a look at our skit contest, you could win $100 for your skit.

youtube.com/watch?v=p_bPrxDwei8

And finally, take a look at this year's teaser.

youtube.com/watch?v=s1--yDFNc5M

Or right here in Sup Forums

so is there actually the original staff from the first Sup Forumsgas or is it all newfags now

I told you yesterday. The hiragana =/= G A. Please use kata, even it also doesnt equal =/= i think it would fill the role better since kata is for roman words

There are. For example, the person running the website is the only one the show ever had.

I think there's one guy that did video work in the first show that's still around, but everybody else is new, or at least not from the original team.

Maybe if I call it Reddit again it'll go away.

Nice. Looking forward to it.

Never mind. I see its kata. Those characters look so alike. Should just kanji gamu and kata awarudusu(?)

It's always worth a try.

Thanks for the feedback, remember that you can nominate several games/nominees in each award.

Is the show gonna air in March again?

We are aiming for a late January stream. Early February at the latest.

hopefully not

Which award?

This is the only game award "show" that matters to me.
Telling how it is. And no holding back.
I love it.

yeah i like it desu. 100 percent the peoples vote. and people i can trust not shills

i dunno why some of Sup Forums hate on it so much

What's the use of logging in with steam if it's not used to vote

No award, it was a score presentation screen mockup to replace another one that was too rudimentary.

To manage the website, like adding new awards, checking results, etc.

Reminder that GotY comes out tomorrow.

Bunch of guys making their own awards. That's fun. I don't get the hate either.

Rabi-Ribi is not in the list btw, fix that shit.

You can add manually.

People are still butthurt about 2011 and 2012 which were disasters on every level.

It's been bretty gud since then, the people running this clearly listened to feedback and acted upon it.

But it won't show on autocomplete to other people, will it?

Added, see if it appears now.

I added to the main list, see if it works now. Also if someone added the game before to an award, it's added to the auto-fill list to future users.

>People are still butthurt about 2011 and 2012 which were disasters on every level.

Can you shine a light on me? What happened?

Great. Now bring Stuff3 back.

That's not up to us. If he's available during the production period, he will be welcomed. We have a much bigger audio/music crew this year, so look forward to that.

Compliments are always appreciated, remember to nominate your picks.

2011 was reddit incarnate, literally.

A lot of games that should have been nominated weren't, for retarded reasons. The people running the awards were trying too hard to be different, and were essentially barring any game with a significant hatebase from being nominated for the least hated award. So games like Dark Souls and The Witcher 2 weren't in that category. They didn't have the same anti-reddit countermeasures in place that they do now, so some reddit votes slipped through. Portal 2 and Bastion both got a lot of awards despite neither being especially popular on Sup Forums, so there was a lot of backlash about that.

The worst part though was the presentation, not the awards themselves. They thought it was a good idea to hire fucking nyanners as one of the presenters, and there were way too many skits, and most of them were obnoxious and unfunny.

2012 was pretty much the same problems. The games that won the positive awards were seen as undeserving by a lot of Sup Forums, and the skits were bad. They got rid of nyanners and generally tried to make things less obnoxious, but it was still bad. 2012 was a shitty year in general, so that didn't help.

>Sup Forums-gah

You fucked up hard user, try Sup Forums-ji-eii

It's for the aesthetics.

I know, but since there's no vowel between Sup Forums and G, I'm assuming it's pronounced vee-gee-ayh and not vee-gah, so at least get your moonrunes correct

What would be the correct moonrunes?

ジー (jii)
エイ (ei)

Sup Forums-ジーエイ

If you need Japanese alphabet lessons, this guy's a great start youtube.com/watch?v=oZEA54VJEdE

Not really, and if we use so many characters it'll kind of screw up the whole balance of it.

This was just one dumb thing for threads, we're not using the japanese in the show.

Bump.

You can nominate Rance VI, no problem.

There were some missteps in the past, but they've been working for years, improving the production and voting system.

What are some good choice for the Seal of Quality award? I can't really think of any.

Didn't Street Fighter V install a rootkit at some point after an update?

That was pretty bad.

Im nominating a new burnout for sequel we wish existed

Already did bubba.

It did. It's a good candidate for both Seal of Quality AND worst early access

does anybody else think there should be a worst VR game award? For shit like Ark survival, Eve Valkyrie, Audioshield, Batman Arkham VR, Playstation VR Worlds

I think the argument is that they aren't even proper games yet to be worth an award.

But if you think it should be added, you can pick a few nominees, throw them here in the thread and they might be added.

But keep in mind that not all awards make the cut for the main show and main awards will be cut. Mostly award where most people voted as shit.

how about Virtual Idiot for the worst VR game with nominees like Job Simulator, Batman Arkham VR, Playstation VR Worlds, Eve Valkyrie, Ark Survival, Call of Duty VR mode

>not Sup Forumsidiot

It's in. Check the nomination page.

Harmonix Music VR has to be a shoe-in.
youtube.com/watch?v=58mMfp10WYg

come on guys representation of men is so close to being in the show please god

Would you really want that? When EA are the ones publishing that?

It would most likely be badly handled.

>writing shit in myself

no

It's either that, or we decide for you what games can qualify.

rigged

There is an auto-fill function.

Fuck this dictatorship show circlejerk

Proof please

>361504425 ▶
>Fuck this dictatorship show circlejerk
where are the results

Glad you did, D'von.

It's a binary type of feel.

so the show is gonna be ones and zeroes cause thatd be interesting

Well, technically, everything in your computer is zeroes and ones, so all the previous shows already were zeroes and ones.

it's gonna be cyberpunk so it should be interesting

Reminder to nominate VA-11 HALL-A for everything.

Remember to nominate Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight, Gremlins, Inc. and Wand Wars.

It could be.

Doubling it.

How about fuck off with your shit like you've been told to do in every thread of every year since 2011.

No, thanks.

nope

You completely forgot to mention that the first time's voting was done through Steam, which led to a Valve bias. They also rigged awards, most notably for Monster Girl Quest, which won the vote for either best writing or least worst game but didn't get the award.

>nyanners
They actually asked her to come back for 2013 or 2014 and she refused.

Kill yourselves
bunch a redditors

If the only way you're happy to do it is to do it wrong, then don't do it at all, you fucking idiots.

>Also if you're interested with joining production, hanging out or just telling us how much we suck, join our discord.
It's amazing how after all these years you dumb fucks still can't figure out why your show is hated.

Came here to post this.
Don't just throw in 'sort of similiar sounding' moonrunes. It makes you look like the worst kind of clueless weeb.

>Doing nominations before the best two games of the year are even out

Nominations shouldn't even begin until mid-January. I told you faggots this last year.

You can nominate any game that is going to be released until the end of the nomination phase, which will end in 31st december

Way to completely miss the point. Games from 2016 release until, shockingly, the last day of 2016. People cannot reasonably play and form an opinion on games releasing that close to the end of the year to then nominate and vote on them when your awards show cuts off that early. Nominations shouldn't begin until mid-January to allow people to finish digesting the games released at the end of the year.
You have no reason to rush it the way you are doing except to desperately try and be relevant in the one awards show that has no incentive to rush bullshit through for clicks instead of delaying it to maintain quality and focus.

I tought it fit with the idea of old cyberpunk movies and RPGs where people used Japanese letters more as a decoration than for its actual meaning.

There's a pretty significant distinction between random kanji and using kana that is just outright wrong.

How so? Aren't they equally wrong anyway?

Putting random kanji on a wall for decoration has no meaning beyond the meaning of the kanji.
An individual kana has no meaning beyond the sound it produces and the kana you have used in this instance is blatantly wrong; even if you wanted to write "game" in kana, you've used a kana that doesn't appear in the word. So you have a kana that doesn't work to represent the word "game" and it also doesn't represent the acronym of "g". It's just plain wrong, and you guys are fucking stupid.

None of that gay shit.

It's more like a parlaiment.

>Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonligh
This

Glad to see another person that enjoys it.

Uhh I don't own any current consoles or a PC. Give me some answers to fill in.

A, B, x = 26, Moscow.

>his videos are back
I knew there was a reason I came in this shitty thread, thanks user

You are welcome, user.

No, we won't.

So, what games would you like to bring up so people remember?

REMEMBER NOSGOTH? That was this year

How about TRIAD WARS? Cancelled this year too.