How odd. I was just having naughty thoughts about you

How odd. I was just having naughty thoughts about you.
You made quite an impression earlier. Did you come up just to cheer lonely, little me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-AcfyuoyOkg
youtube.com/watch?v=ftvpi-6Z6qw
mega.nz/#F!YIgVwQKY!ykGezjo3qppcgHXzTKuBGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=33gB8T7Ne4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dont ever change, ya lunatic.

Other way around.
Also NEW GAME WHEN?

>trying to enjoy my video games
>get tits shoved into my face
Are the normies ever going to leave?

Dumb Malkavian whore

Posting best girl

I like them both but Damsel has no competition.

youtube.com/watch?v=-AcfyuoyOkg

>Deb of Night isn't an actual radio show
Hold me bros
Is there any radio personality like her?

A part of me really wants to buy this, another part of me doesn't want to trust Sup Forums.

>buy

pirate it you neonate faggot

You shouldn't buy it, buying it only gives money to activision. I would never suggest you should pirate it or download it by any other other illegal means, but be sure to borrow a copy from a friend.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE

Whats with the vamps standing in the background? Is this a mod?

Is it even possible for vampires to fuck like humans in the VTM universe? I thought that vamps didn't have blood pumping through their bodies.

You shouldn't give money to Activision. Pirate the GOG version.

Yes, it's just not really pleasant.

>liking a filthy communist sympathizer

don't fucking buy it, pirate it and get the fix, then play it.
you won't regret it, this ain't a Sup Forums advice
you might give up in the sewers if you're a fuckin casual though

It's not only liked on Sup Forums it's just not really well known.

It's not a cult classic for nothing

I thought it was funny when she started feeding me bullshit about how communism works for kindred

my dick between jeanette's tits

What do I need to play? Just the unofficial patch?

Yes, use the lite version for your first time.

If you got the GOG-version you're good to go from get-go.

Finished this few hours ago. Made it to top 10 of all times.

Isn't first time, just played it a while back so don't remember if I used anything else

Dude. They saved your fine ass. At least twice.

>malk on your first run.
Either way then, the plus patch just changes and adds some stuff.
Or just , if you're too moral to pirate.

Those are sabbat vampires with him, it's from the Antitributu mod

Is it worth using the mod for a third playthrough? What are the major changes?

Yuki best girl because she isn't a cold manipulative bitch that only uses you for her own selfish needs.

I chose Malkavian cause I liked the dress.

>implying vtmb threads ever get as /isolated/ as this pic related

Don't fall for the meme. Its a bad game with shitty controls, combat and movement thats only defended because "muh dialog choices".

It sold like shit and the company is now dead, those two should be fucking red flags

I actually quite enjoyed doing a Malk run the first time. The fact that you have to decipher what you're saying was a lot of fun.

>Everyone telling user to pirate VtM:B

This isn't a meme. Even if you're against piracy, this is one game you should never ever buy legally. The developers were infamously fucked over by Activision when they were making this game. The studio was disbanded by Activision afterwards, so none of your money will go to the developers and will only be used to make CoD sequels.

Aside from that, the game is definitely worth checking out.

It is also worth nothing that Valve also fucked them over with the source engine.

>le good ole "OTHER COMPANIES FUCKED THEM OVER IS NOT THEIR FAULT!"

They had a timeline, is their fault for trying to develop something that big on an engine that was new at the time, that's why we have shit AI and an unfinished mess.

Its also a common problem within RPGs where you can find a lot of unfinished stuff (i.e: DA:O, New Vegas, most modern RPGs)

I'm pretty sure I read something about Troika actually creating a final patch for Bloodlines after being legally disbanded, receiving $0 for their effforts? Coudln't find it with a quick googling but almost sure I read something about that years back. If it's real, that would be true dedication.

What does that mod do aside from making the world a bit more alive and adding new vampire clans?
Does it actually change the gameplay significantly?

Don't the developers themselves say to pirate their game as well so Activision doesn't get any money?

>near end
>pockets full of blood and ammo
>2nd last boss is weaker than some earlier bosses
>last boss is just a cutscene
>finish game barely using any items at end

Every time.

>defending Activison
Well at least you gave us a bump, at least I hope you did.

>Female Malkavian seduction options for Jannette

Although, it is telling that the failure of VtM:B was that it was too ambitious and tried to do too many things at once.

Compare this to something like EA Battlefront, for example.

I have mostly been having the same problems, except;
>Ming Xiao is the first "boss" in the game who actually requires using inventory items for more than convenience
>Even if you went a full melee build, looting that Steyr rifle from SWAT/Lacroix's guards (with PLENTY of ammo) would make the sheriff's flying form your bitch as long as you're willing to shoot at it (with 0 firearms skill)
The items are mostly just to bolster your already formidable position. If your build sucks that much that you already had to feed on blood bags before, you've probably used all of your money on blood already or you learned to fight without using the inventory at all - either way, buying regular blood at $80 and consuming it during battles just isn't an economical choice.

I know you're fucking crazy, Daughter of Janus

Unfortunately I'm fucking crazy too DUDE FISH HEADS LMAO

It's the game that killed Troika.

I'll just leave it at that.

Torrent where?

No money

It boggles my mind how fucking stupid publishers are when they're supposed to be the ones that care the most about making money.

>THIS PIE IS TAKING TOO LONG TO BAKE, TAKE IT OUT OF THE OVEN RIGHT NOW
>But it's not done yet, it doesn't need that much longer
>FUCK YOU IT'S COMING OUT, AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT PUTTING IT BACK IN, OUR COMPETITOR IS PRESENTING THEIRS IN A FEW MINUTES
>But we could use this time to at least harden the crust
>HOLY SHIT THEY'RE PRESENTING TO THE CRITICS RIGHT NOW GIVE IT HERE
>But they won't even be hungry for two pies with a similar recipe
>WOOOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY DIDN'T LIKE IT, YOU'RE FIRED

katcr.co
Search for Vampire Gog.

>food analogies

>dat feel when literally the only character to show up in both Masquerade and Requiem

Well i might need a red pill on Battlefront then, what was exactly the problem?

>trusting Activision
>ever

I'm not saying Activision is not a scumbag company, but Troika's future was already looking black even before VtM:B happened. Is not like they were the second coming of jesus in videogame development form

I'm pretty sure they must have been warned of the stritct terms for using the Source Engine (Short timeline, no releasing until HL2 was already released, etc.), that's why i say maybe they shouldn't have tried something that big in the little time they had

You don't even need guns for the Sheriff, just use one of the spotlights to blind him and kill him while he's on the ground before he can even get back up.

this is real is the patch you get to make your shit halfway playable

>I'm pretty sure I read something about Troika actually creating a final patch for Bloodlines after being legally disbanded, receiving $0 for their effforts?
Yes.

Also, Troika didn't really go bankrupt per se. They decided to do the right thing and dissolve the company while they still had money to pay proper severances/insurance/whatever for their employees. It was simply a case of no one wanting to publishing their next game.
>I'm pretty sure I read something about Troika actually creating a final patch for Bloodlines after being legally disbanded, receiving $0 for their effforts?
Yes.

Also, Troika didn't really go bankrupt per se. They decided to do the right thing and dissolve the company while they still had money to pay proper severances/insurance/whatever for their employees. It was simply a case of no one wanting to publishing their next game.

Arcanum 2 done in Bloodlines style.
Arcanum 2 done in Bloodlines style.

>Is not like they were the second coming of jesus in videogame development form

I don't know, I think they were pretty much the last dev carrying that old CRPG torch and their closure signaled the beginning of the CRPG drought.

It's only appropriate Arcanum's theme fits the mood.
youtube.com/watch?v=ftvpi-6Z6qw

because it's always about trying to save money. publisher is in 90% of cases the business side that probably doesn't even understand the creative side of development.

Arcanum and Bloodlines are two of my favorite games OAT. It's a shame Obsidian hasn't managed to live up to the same combination of attention to detail/ innovation/ sheer immersion quality.

to be fair obsidian lives in a different time and has struggled making crpgs from the beginning because consoles simply took greater hold and everyone was moving there

Go on.

What mods would you guys recommend? I've played the Quest Mod, Camarilla Edition, and Patch+. Was looking at Antitibru, Final Nights, or that Bloodlines Extreme mod.

Best clan and gender, only fags play as a girl.

Well, Obsidian thinks the ONLY way to do RPGs is making them be Isometric and have RTwP combat.

Say what you will about this statement but [spoilers] Games like Undertale have proved that you can have an RPG with fun gameplay (Or at least not "isometric DA:O simulator #2000"), have gameplay itself integrate story/cutscenes (Kinda like how Toriel purposedly misses if you have low HP during her fight), and have the world change around you (Monsters will have different dialog, some won't be there, music will be omnious, fights get harder, others won't happen) instead of "Wow, this person just says a different thing to me this time!". I could've also used DA:O as an example of this, kinda like how Leliana tries to kill you if you defy Andraste's Shrine but i just want to point out that this Indie-pixel shit game managed to do a better job at it than some of the old-time RPG developers, why is it so hard for them to branch out a little bit, does it has to be some sort of D&D related shit every time? And i'm talking about gameplay and mechanics, not settings or story [/spoiler]

Again, i don't like bringing Undertale into the argument, but fuck man, that game managed to have better choice and consequence than many other games i've seen before

Well i fucked up my own post with that fuck up

Ignoring Jeanette, is this game SFW?

>Is not like they were the second coming of jesus in videogame development fo
this is pretty wrong since all the three games they released are cult classics.

>Well, Obsidian thinks the ONLY way to do RPGs is making them be Isometric and have RTwP combat.
I think they just don't have money for anything else. Keep in mind Alpha Protocol was funded by SEGA.

It's a bit risque since it does get somewhat bloody and has hookers, but you shouldn't be playing games at work, anyways. It doesn't show nudity if that's what you're asking.

>cult classic
Oh please, cult classic is like a buzzword used for games that sucked balls but had a big enough fanbase to not fall into obscurity

>I think they just don't have money for anything else. Keep in mind Alpha Protocol was funded by SEGA.

Which is why i bring up Undertale as my argument. Its an RPG that manages to not only have choice and consequence integrated within its gameplay instead of a dialog choice, while still having better gameplay, and development values, its also a game that many people label as "pixel-shit indie garbage", but that piece of garbage managed to do a better job than Obsidian has done in years.

My point is that Obsidian and many other RPG companies are creatively bankrupt, they can't branch out and now RPGs nowadays look all the fucking same because everyone is too afraid of branching out from the D&D elements and many other RPG tropes that have ran out its course years ago

no, it's a buzzword for a great game that went unnoticed when it came out, having shit sales, but rose in popularity after release

You meet more females along the way that are quite sexualised. You also go to more clubs as well. There's also a level that is very, very gory later on. So overall my answer would be no.

>great game
>company that made it went bankrupt
>sold 65k copies

One of these doesn't belong

>reading comprehension

>went unnoticed when it came out, having shit sales

Not him, but according to your logic that popularity or copies sold = quality, then games like ... yeah, you can see where this is going. Flawed reasoning. Not flawed actually, you can actually believe that, you will be ridiculed for it though.

>popular=good

dont you have a fallout 4 thread to be posting in right now

Nigga, you're implying sales directly correlate to quality. If anything sales have more to do with marketing and state of the industry at the time.

>My point is that Obsidian and many other RPG companies are creatively bankrupt, they can't branch out and now RPGs nowadays look all the fucking same because everyone is too afraid of branching out from the D&D elements and many other RPG tropes that have ran out its course years ago

Which is perfectly possible. I think a lot of previous RPG titan are either already irrelevant like Bioware or on their way out like Obsidian. There's a bunch more smaller usually indie devs making games that don't have WIDE appeal, but they're good games for what they aspire to be. They'll just never AAA graphics.

Hey guys, it's me, Gomez.
Long story short, I think I uncovered something "they" didn't want me to - it's too much to explain, and I don't have much time.
You'll find everything you'll need over here.
mega.nz/#F!YIgVwQKY!ykGezjo3qppcgHXzTKuBGQ
Shit- I gotta run. I think someone's just passed by my window. See you next thread, hopefully.

>buggy unfinished game
>sold 65k copies
>company went bankrupt

I don't see why thinking it is a shit game would be a wrong thought here. But here is the Sup Forums hivemind speaking, where they will trash shit like FO4 but they will defend shit like VtM:B because "muh dialog". Dialog alone doesn't carry a videoGAME. Good gameplay does, RPG fans are the fucking worst, they wil defend the most broken buggy messes of a game because it allows you to answer B instead of A.

Never change please, the amount of hypocresy never ceases to amaze me

What was the deal with kindred and mortal pleasures again? God specifically cursed him to be unable to enjoy food, but the simulated secks with Jeanette still feels good or?

What are you even doing in this thread?

And Fallout 4 doesn't have good gameplay.
What's your point nigger?

(By the way, gameplay isn't the most important in an RPG. You're wrong)

Every thread.

ebin contrarianism bro

Is redemption any good?
Rarely see it mention in these threads.

People seek different things from games and you already knew that, so quit your pretentious whining. Yeah, we get it, you hate VTMB, you hate Witcher 3, you hate the Fallouts and the list goes on! So different and alternative, wow, my dick is hard!

Run Gomez, run. Don't let them catch you.

>slut
>communist cumdumpster
>best girl

I want to have sex with Venus's voice.

I'd imagine there's a lot of bloodplay involved.

Its gameplay is a bit archaic and kind of pisses me off, but I'd say it's worth a try. I love the voice acting and the initial medieval setting is pretty cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=33gB8T7Ne4k

It's a completely different kind of game and has problems with pathfinding as well as party AI, but I'd recommend. It's a much more personal story.

Any tips on playing it?

I don't even hate Witcher 3, is one of my favorite games these year, i don't even hate FO4, i even think that FNV is still better but holy shit anyone who defends VtM:B as a "great game with flaws" should not be allowed to have an opinion

It sold like shit then for a reason and it is still shit. There is a reason why the RPG genre is dead, and wether you like it or not is reflected upon the quality of the RPGs we get nowadays

Developers thought that dialog alone could carry a game, and surprise surprise, only "le hardcore gamers" play them, because everyone that looks to have a nice time knows to stay the fuck away from those

Also, quantity doesn't allways dictate quality, but you can't deny something is wrong with a game if you only sell 65k copies

If a game becomes popular then you know that something is fun about that game, even if its something like fucking goat simulator, then who cares at least a lot of people found a lot of fun in that simple game

Well, get manipulation high if you want to break the entire economy and make infinite money. Other than that be careful about your humanity aka don't accidentally kill civilians, keep a steady supply of blood on you at all times and diversify characters.

Let me ask you again: what are you even doing in this thread? Are you just trying to start a flamewar? You know that's against the rules, right?

>There is a reason why the RPG genre is dead, and wether you like it or not is reflected upon the quality of the RPGs we get nowadays
just stop posting you are a literal retard

>you can't deny something is wrong with a game if you only sell 65k copies
yes, something was wrong. VtMB was unfinished at release and it literally crashed to desktop every 2 minutes. You simply could not complete the game.

>can't have a negative opinion about the game because someone might be offended
I was angry at wasting 4 fucking hours at this piece of shit game

>just stop posting you are a literal retard
>pic related

Wow great argument

Was anyone else stupid enough to hand over the locket to her on their first play through?

Not going to lie, I am not a clever man.