Give me one reason other than Melee to buy this shit

Give me one reason other than Melee to buy this shit.

BOTW looks like garbage. I don't like Mario. I'm not underaged or a casual.

I'm desperately looking for reasons to buy it.

>BOTW looks like garbage
You're gonna need stronger bait than that.

Why would you buy it if you don't like Nintendo games, then?

>I'm desperately looking for reasons to buy it.
Why?

>I don't like nintendo games
>why should I buy a nintendo console?

maybe you shouldn't

the game seems absolutely horrible

empty fields and horrible looking at that

WAHOOO

doyoing

MAAAARIOOO HEEEELP MEEEE

okey dokey

YIPIEEE

COIN SOUND

you probably want one by now

>Give me one reason other than Melee to buy this shit.

How? Nintendo hasn't even given us any reason to buy it yet.

No price, no games besides Zelda. All we got is unconfirmed rumors.

If you already hate it then don't buy it, you fucking moron. Make your own damn decisions.

>BOTW looks like garbage
>I'm not underaged or a casual
I bet your main gaming machine is a PS4, which you got when you WERE underage, and consider yourself not casual

Why would you need a reason? You clearly are not its market. Also why exclude melee? That looks like enough reason for you to consider buying it since you have to point it out so why do you need another reason? You either buy it for melee or not buy it at all.

>Asking before the launch games have been announced.

At least wait until January before making a thread like this. We only know around five games have been confirmed.

Zelda BOTW
New Mario game
Seasons of Heaven
And games confirmed for the Switch but aren't exclusives:
Dragon Quest XI
Yooka-Laylee
New Sonic Game

Also ask yourself, do you like having the option to bring a console-like experience on the go? Or are you a hikikomori that sits on your ass all day at home, and rarely if ever go outside?

Then wait until January because Nintendo hasn't said anything about it yet.

Literally nothing but Zelda and the name of the console is confirmed, everything else is rumors.

how the fuck does breath of the wild not look like garbage?

Why?

It tries to be actual game console rather than just being overpriced PC hardware?

>other than Melee

It won't have it's own smash, just a Tr4sh port if you get lucky

you can't assemble a PC that outperforms the PS4 for 300 bucks

you can't assemble a PC that outperforms the PS4 Pro for 400 bucks

By looking utterly beautiful?
Protip user: people have different tastes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that. Now go take your bait elsewhere.

>buy a pc that outperforms any console for a 100-200 more dollars
>save money on games because you can just get them for free

really got my noggin joggin

wtf.. i hate BOTW now..
i guess now i'm #4theplayers

Also save 60$ a year to play online

>good artstyle
>attention to detail
>fantastic gameplay, most interesting combat mechanics of any new game I've seen in half a decade

I wasn't even on about the visuals really because I thought at this point anyone would admit that they look like absolute trash

>>BOTW look like garbage
That's because it is garbage user

Have fun buying console each iteration, for running the latest greatest "modern graphics" games that barely keep that 30fps, with really shallow gameplay.

>BOTW looks like garbage. I don't like Mario

Jesus just wait a year or two and buy it if you like the library, you don't have to buy it at launch

They're probably going to release an enhanced version in a couple years.

>good artstyle

I guess graphics that look like acrylic paintings is a good art style LOL

>save money on games because you can just get them for free
With this logic you could just steal the PS4pro and get it for free too

I'll buy one like, 4 years after the fact, but I'm not letting nintendo cuck me again with a console that gets no support

>those rock texture resolutions
is this a n64 game

If you think BotW looks good, it's because you are underage or casual. How else could you enjoy the open world meme?

"other than Melee"?

Melee is a 2001 GameCube game, you retard. The series is called Smash Bros.

I do play on PC exclusively but the PS4 is not overpriced

This is b8

Is this suppose to look good? Okami had better cel shading style and art direction. This is just painful to watch

Shantae: Half-Genie Hero will also have a Switch release.

Melee is so good that it should be considered its own game. Smash 64 and Smash 4 are garbage compared to it. Fuck Smash Bros, fuck Nintendo, but Melee is great.

It is when you actually expect games to be playable.

Those noises used to be synonymous with fun games over a decade ago but I'm not hoodwinked by them anymore.

If I could download a PS4pro you would be correct, but then we are comparing a $0 PC and a $0 PS4pro with the winner being obvious.

seriously some people actually believe that this game is beautiful

like even the most in denial fanboy admits that it's not technically impressive but they still somehow manage to claim that this game even looks good artistically

something like wind waker or mario galaxy look way better, skyward sword too

>Or are you a hikikomori that sits on your ass all day at home, and rarely if ever go outside?
It's ironic because most people play 3DS in their house

>I'm desperately looking for a reason to shitpost on Sup Forums
>ftfy
If you don't want to buy it, don't.

I'm glad you realize when you factor in stealing, it kind of mitigates the value of a price comparison

>posted a snow area, the only area that could possibly look good because it's literally a solid white texture, instead of any other area.

it's still cheaper than a PC that performs identically

Nintendrone delusion has reached levels I never thought possible. This looks like some generic PS2 adventure game.

You sound like an entitled little bitch.
Might as well get an Xbox and play FIFA like every other "adult"

I don't see why you would want one if you are not a fan of what it offers/does, best to stick with xbox or whatever.

>I don't see why you would want one if you don't low your standards of what Nintendo offers/does now best to stick with PC

Fixed

yes, that is exactly my thoughts
looks nice. you never played old games bub?

I run BF1 at 4k and I think that BOTW looks nice. it's pleasant, and the interactivity and physics make it even nice to play

eat shit

Honestly the only reason I personally want one is
1. It uses a tegra
2. The controls look solid for emulators
But it doesn't run emulators.
If I'm going to buy one it'll be after someone figures out how to put android on it, a tablet with an hdmi dock and controllers detachable for multiplayer is a great idea, but nintendo hasn't bothered to make worthwhile games in over a decade.

With PC you at least have option to play games that doesn't dip below 30fps or change the settings. I stopped caring about consoles when they wen't below the 30fps line, 60fps should be the golden standard even if you have to lower "muh graphics".

>best to stick with xbox or whatever.
Sup Forums is over 70% PCfat

If you like jrpg's
Xenoblade Y, smt V and bravely 3rd. Etrian odyssey VI and maybe even V. Persona Q2 if we're lucky and if best timeline Persona 5 crimson

get an nvidia handheld with a tegra 4

emulator god machine

>good artstyle
yeah...
>attention to detail
how?
>fantastic gameplay, most interesting combat mechanics of any new game I've seen in half a decade
how? is rolling a rock down a hill what makes it exiting? it was impressive when hl2 came out

there doesn't seem to be anything special about the combat

third party games on the go and every game nintendo makes goes to that console so yeah

except you completely butchered it with shitty english

>one reason other than melee
Wait what?
Did i miss a melee port anouncement or something?

Modern JRPGs are mobile trash
They'll all be phone exclusive 10 years from now
It's already started happening if you look at the Japanese market

>If you're underage
Someone here hasn't been waiting for a new open world Zelda since 1987, huh?

it's ognna allow gc games on vc but also they'd be insane not to have a melee game on the system,

>third party games
Man, can't wait to play Just Dance on my gigantic tablet while I'm on the bus.

You need to desperately look for another hobby. You obviously don't like games.

So this is just a full blown bait thread then

Excellent bait

>i think the newest zelda game looks bad and dont like mario
>this means i dont like games

...wut?

>looks nice. you never played old games bub?

yes I almost exclusively play older games and it is completely irrelevant you deluded fuck

what's so beautiful about that particular procedurally generated empty terrain with muddy textures image?

It's actually quite close to Skyward sword.

I don't know why but BoTW hit a style that just triggers both the toonfags and realismfags.

It sucks because it probably looks way better when playing it, which is pretty much the case for every Nintendo game.

>i-if you don't like muh nintendo you must not like any game!
All this proves is you literally only play Nintendo.
Reminds me of that post saying "IF YOU BUY THE WII U YOU ARE LITERALLY SAVING VIDEO GAMES"

Every time graphics are lowered so the game runs at 60fps, everyone, literally everyone (be it IGN, Sup Forums, NeoGAF or Leddit) throws a shitfit, user.

>Gamecube vc
Is this confirmed or are rumors getting out of control again?

Oh yeah that's right. Did you notice on Nintendo's YT channel the Shantae trailer also has the ps4 box art in it?

Dragon quest xi

that looks like a worse no mans sky except white

The "Zelda 1 was open world" meme is an even bigger joke considering even the most linear game today has a larger overworld.

If all open world games today were like Zelda 1, that is, small but densely packed, then the open world meme wouldn't be a meme.

BotW, on the other hand, clearly falls under the "let's take Zelda 1's problem of having a few useless screens and multiply 1000 times" style of open world.

Well then don't get it. Chances are, if you don't like Nintendo software, then what the Hell are you doing considering buying NIntendo hardware.

melee sucks balls you fat faggot

but you don't have the option to play the games with same quality and frame rate as on PS4 as you can't get similar hardware for the price, to be honest for 300 bucks you can barely get a working computer unless you go full third worlder and start pirating stuff

At least with a portable device you can use it anywhere in your house. Downstairs, upstairs, bedroom, desk, couch. You're not limited to one area.

Rumors.

skyward sword doesn't look like everything is made from plastic

You clearly haven't ever build a computer. Also who cares about the games and quality when they barely run 30fps again. I don't call that playable.

LOL no

It's unironically one of the best vidya games ever created

>you can play it casually and love it
>you can play it at a competitive level and love it

holy fug its amazing

>don't like the new zelda or mario
>wants to buy a nintendo console
it's just not for you OP

idk, Mario and Zelda are pretty much my main reason for buying one. Wait until Jan.12th, see if they announce anything else.

third party developers have said that the hardware is pretty easy to work with so that means something

>Give me one reason to buy Nintendo when I think Nintendo is shit
Why should I tell you what to do with your money?

list specs that beat a PS4 at the same time, you probably can't even do it if you go full on 3rd worlder

you are full of shit and yes I have put together my PC which I exclusively play on

oh and without going over budget of course

because there arent enough 'people who like nintendo games' to stop it from tanking

i wanna know why people will buy it

it's a weird as fuck art style.

All you really need is GPU, and considering PS4 has really low internal resolution you don't even need good one (the shit is going to get upscaled anyways). Any other part doesn't really matter and can be very cheap (years old).

That has nothing to do whether you want it or not.

nice specs you listed

Rumoured Melee, Sunshine, Animal Crossing and Luigi's Mansion coming to the switch VC, iirc.