Anybody playing 100% Orange Juice? It's got a christmas event going on right now

Anybody playing 100% Orange Juice? It's got a christmas event going on right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

mythology145.blog102.fc2.com
steamcommunity.com/groups/100OJv
steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791435912212
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, I do.

Kinda early for a thread.

I've played some OJ in my day.

Well get back in here, we got christmas outfit for everyone.
Even ones that can fit Fernet and Kyoko in it

There's no lobby posted in this thread, so allow me:

Official Saki Fanclub
rage

It's already full, but it's better than nothing. Feel free to make your own lobby if you don't wanna wait in spectate.

We need to go bigger.
We need to get one outfit that can fit both Fernet AND Kyoko inside it. At the same time.

We're getting new DLC pretty soon since there are confirmed achievement placeholders.

Fuck, source to this pic? Artist name? Can't find anything

Once upon a time I played some OJ but never got past the "what the fuck am I doing" stage.
Can I play?

You guys probably play in the fastest mode all day erry day. How do you even do that

Yeah, there's a new DLC listed, and the 6 new achievements are confirmed unattainable even if you fulfill their conditions.

It'll be a 2-character pack, considering those have always had 6 achievements in the past.

The real question is: which 2 characters will it be?

I'm already in the better club.

There is no better club.

Nath & Tish

Can't be, it's always been 2 characters from different games. The only pack that came close to breaking that "rule" was the Alte & Kyoko pack.

So is 100%OJ a meme game at this point? Sup Forums used to talk about it all the time, and now it doesn't. The only thing that distinguish it from other Sup Forums meme games is that it doesn't seem to have this "Sup Forums hates it because it's popular" aftermath.

Tsih & Sumika

It gets a spike of players every time an update happens

I was going to ask how Nath was going to be able to roll dice if she has no arms, but then I remembered Roboball is in the game.

NATH
A
T
H

She can still kick dice.

I want to think one of them will be from Xmas Shooting Scramble. Kiriko might fun if she has a gimmick that gives her +1 ATK and -1 DEF with each win, capping at 3 and resetting whenever she gets KOed.

If it has to be someone from that game, I'd rather see Nico or Mei.

I do like your idea, though.

one bitch like that for fucking is all i want for christmas

Is she any good famalams?

she's pretty alright

She has crazy early game potential if she gets her hyper near the start of the game. Making it so the person receiving the gift can't bully anyone is nice, too. She's probably better than old Aru, but I think I still like old Aru more.

She can get a lead very fast and will either win before anybody can catch her, or she'll get squashed and have a very hard time catching back up afterwards. She's like Suguri playing as Kyoko.

I just got back from the dentist, so I'd consider playing but I might succumb to a drug-induced daze halfway through.

She's like Suguri in that her hyper can let you do some crazy stuff but ultimately depends a lot on luck. Smug bunny is cute though.

>tfw FB confirmed it's a prequel and that's young Aru
>which would mean Aru was smug bunny when she was younger
>then she got bullied so hard she lost the smug and became Punished Aru

>Sales started
>can now buy Sora Mixed and Dangerous

Please. Someone has to know the source

In our dreams, user

>tfw FB confirmed it's a prequel and that's young Aru

This was already known since before the game even released. They had a site up with profiles of everyone in the game except for Nico.

It SHOULD be from mythology145.blog102.fc2.com

But I could be wrong.

>Sora is only 33% off

Still, Fruitbat is getting my money for War of the Human Tanks - Alter most liekely

who /marc/ here

The character information has been on the japanese base site since the game was first released.
>Aru is 14, Natsumi is 15, Mei is 13, Red and Blue are 2, Kirkiko is 23.
Nico's age isn't explicitly stated.
Compare with the knowledge that Aru is 15 in Dangerous and you have a prequel story.
Dunno where exactly that places QP1 and XS1 though.

>you will never get what you want during christmas
>or during life anyways
my rage echoes in the galaxy forever

Is is this just a boardgame? Are there minigames like Mario Party?

Just a boardgame where you die to seagulls.

NONAME PLEASE

Never played, but I'm looking for an excuse to.
lobby name is NMCTown
Password is ikea

>pass isn't rage

lobby?

Does her hyper hand out gift cards from her hand too? Because if so, that makes building decks for her pretty easy.

2 more

It hands out any card she has that isn't the hyper itself.

What are the chances they will undo Kyousuke's nerf? It killed the game for me.

who the fuck actually played him? or any of the guys for that matter?

which one, the one where SAOM doesn't work properly with his hyper?

But Kyosuke is a very strong character.

Mei would be terribly incomplete if it didn't incorporate Red & Blue into her playstyle somehow.

Mei: 5 0/0/0
>Hyper (Battle): Red & Blue Rush
>Level 3. 30 stars.
>On use, opponent first fights Red then Blue as separate encounters before getting to Mei. May not be used more than once against the same opponent. Mei maintains any stocked battle effects, while neither Red nor Blue receive them.
Red: 3 1/-1/-1
>Only gives 1 win when KO. Gives 15 stars when KO.
Blue: 3 -1/-1/1
>Only gives 1 win when KO. Gives 15 stars when KO.

I tried to make her into a puppeteer-style character without introducing the programming complexity of having an additional character to navigate around the map, at least confining the control to a single battle is more practical.

Kyosuke is the best

Not just Super All-Out Mode, but other attack increasing cards like Big Magnum

Use R-bits instead

So Kyosuke is basically male Kyoko.

Does this mean Kyoko wants to munch on QPs carpet super bad?

You're full of shit. Here's the order of how stats are tabulated.
Character base stats
Stocked battle effects (Super All-Out Mode, Dance Long-Eared Beasts, Blazing, Heat 300%)
Cast Off
Battle Cards
Reverse Attribute Field
Mid-battle effects (Reflective Shell)
Big Magnum gives him +2 atk regardless, pic related is proof that you're retarded.

More like Saki's.

But Saki is literally QP without the ears and tail. Why would she want the vanilla version?

Well in 200% she held down QP so Kyousuke could molest her.

Everyone knows vanilla is the tastiest.

Kyousuke just kinda went at it on his own while Kyoko tried to get him to behave.

After the battle Kyoko grabs QP and tells Kyousuke to confirm her gender for himself.

R-bits will help other defend against you

Something that can be solved quite easily in the 100% universe.

It's popular but not exceedingly so. Same reason we'll never go to /vg/, less than a week after pretty much every event and update the threads disappear again until the next one. I like it how it is though, can grind an event or play some new characters for a week or two then get burned out, stop until the next thing, then do it again.

reminder to join the group

link?

RAB has no effect on QP.

would probably help if I didn't forget to post a link

steamcommunity.com/groups/100OJv

Not to mention that the steam group lets games get organized without needing to get a thread off the ground. For a small-scale community, keeping eyes on the board for a specific thread won't do any help unless you filter it to the top.
steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791435912212

It does on Dangerous if she has pudding. And when does QP not have pudding?

A lot, if you consider that the entire reason she started beating her friends up is because her pudding was missing and she wanted answers.

>Sumika DLC incoming

>you're at the ice cream parlor with your gf when this guy turns her into a boy and slaps his ass, what do you do?

Slap his assessment and turn it into a 3 way.

flat jealousy

Why is Kae so chesty? She ruined the whole flat!

I hope you aren't using cheat engine anons.

l o b b y w h e r e

There's a few. Open your eyes.

Are the DLCs worth it? I really like the game but I don't know if I want to get jew'd into paying more than half of what I paid for the game just to get 2 characters

well read the characters abilities/stats and see if you might like them. If anything just wait until its all on sale since most likely it will be if its not already.

They're all 50% off right now with the game itself being 75% off.

Ah. well there you go.
I'd say half the characters are pretty alright but they all offer a different kind of play style so i'd say its worth it to just have more kinds of way to play.

Shameless fanservice bump

You better post something good on Xmas friend

There will be something.

Breaker Pack(2 extra campaigns)=Mixed Booster(some nice cards)>Acceleration>Sham&Sherry>Krila&Kae>Alte&Kyoko>Saki&Kyosuke>Syura&Nanako

>Saki & Kyousuke that low

I don't like playing as guys, so basically that's just Saki pack.

That still makes it at least 500% better than the other character packs.

fight me

Join my lobby and we will.

>Syrup this low

>single player content is the deciding factor for the best DLC

Sora a cute