I've been thinking about picking up this game for a while now. What's Blizzard's track record with their game discounts...

I've been thinking about picking up this game for a while now. What's Blizzard's track record with their game discounts? Is it likely that Overwatch might get a sale bigger than this in the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

pvplive.net/c/overwatch-generated-the-most-sales-for-premium-pc-
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pull the trigger

Blizzard is almost as bad as Nintendo when it comes to lowering their games prices

They don't usually but overwatch goes on sale every so often. When overwatch is old and irrelevant in a year or two you can expect it to be lower.

its new so Sup Forums hates it but its really fun with friends, you have friends right user?

You should know that you will be paying a lot more over time. In time at a rate of $2/hour or in real cash.

I think that's the lowest I've seen the PC version go for.

Anything is fun with friends

>no mans sky
>battleborn

That bad, huh? Yeah, Nintendo's got a pretty trash track record for their "discounts." If Blizzard's the same, the lowest I can see it going in the future is $25.

A handful. Even fewer with good PC's. Maybe I can convince some to use the low-spec mods.

Game is epic, fuck the haters

Don't bother it'll go f2p within three months.

Here is that response you are looking for, you can stop refreshing now

You can have fun laughing at how bad it is

>in three months Overwatch: The burning crusade comes out

They are Nintendo, GTA-tier.
Doubt the base price of the game will get lower until 2018.

>Guild Wars 2
>Minecraft
What the fuck.

pvplive.net/c/overwatch-generated-the-most-sales-for-premium-pc-

better wait it for the inevitable f2p

I wasn't saying it wasn't true, just wondering who the fuck still hasn't bought Minecraft, or how GW2 is making that much money.

just wanted to hit you up with the source

Didn't it take TF2 four years until they went f2p though?

>Blizzard
>going F2P
WoW is dying and not even that convinced them to make it F2P.