Tracer, I just want you to know that I will always love you

Tracer, I just want you to know that I will always love you.

I went through Hell and back trying to convince myself that you are not a gay.

It seems I'm at the last stage of grief, acceptance.

No matter what, I will always be yours faithfully, knowing that you will never be 100% mine.

I've stuck by you since your over the shoulder controversy days.

Man, It just seems like yesterday we met on Firefox.

I thought about jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge after knowing that I'm your sideman.

I though suicide was the only way out of this misery, but after careful thought I know this would only cause more damage to the people left behind. To you.

I will still select you everytime in champion select because you remind me of all the good times we had.

I will support and defend you and Emily. If someone has a problem with the two of you there they are going to have to go through me.

I love you, Lena

May my heart always beat for you
-Charlie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rxMyxkuPW6A
youtube.com/watch?v=wmJqgdaTArM
youtu.be/ayq41-UJ7Cg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kill yourself you stupid faggot.

?

Okay you wouldn't understand because you never felt love in your life.

You are just an internet troll.

Charlie I told you the other day, get off Sup Forums you fucking nerd

Why is she wearing her goggles?

Is she technically robosexual?

It was snowing outside and she probably forgot to take it off when she came home.

Oh, makes sense.

Daily reminder she wasn't gay until they MADE her gay long after the game was released. She's not REALLY gay. That's like saying all of Star Wars extended universe isn't canon because J J Abrams and Disney say so just so they can cash in and fuck up the little bit of good left in their respective franchises.

Glad to help, Friend!

Stop it, noone cares about that shit Tracer.

I've actually dropped this game all together with this revelation. If you're smart enough you should do the same now, it's just going to get worse.

Hopefully EU and Asia will drop this game too now with there being a fucking lesbian couple in the game. This shit is fucking disgusting. You can blame this 100% on fucking /u/ and tumblr

>You will never be this much of a shut in that you write stalker letters to your video game crush

I like yuri but this art is fucking shit, not cute at all.

>Daily reminder she wasn't straight until they MADE her straight long after the game was released. She's not REALLY straight.

Why does it even matter if she's gay or not? She's a video game character, your chance with her is 0% regardless what her sexual orientation is.

I know it's a joke, but to anybody that can't get over the fact that Blizzard made her canon gay, but deals with the fact that there are sfm movies that imagine her with a 2 foot futa-cock, get over it.

Who cares if she's canon gay? You think a character being canon gay does fuck all to my masturbatory/waifu fantasies? Does it affect gameplay?

What could it possibly change? If you can somehow fantasize yourself with a fictional character, (that you will never touch) you might as well fantasize her straight.

Fucking retards. Goddamn.

This. Blizzard is just trying to appeal to the LGBTQNF+AW crowd. Hell Zarya should have tipped you off how cucked they were with their character designs. They can literally change anything they want to be cannon.

>t. Normalfag with a 12 inches dick and personal harem

I wish I coud say I don't hav a problem with this but, I got a problem with it. I wish I never knew

Pharah has all limbs.

The announcement that she is gay has about as much bearing in reality as the images of her taking cocks in every orifice. None. She isn't real, none of this matters.

>You think a character being canon gay does fuck all to my masturbatory/waifu fantasies?
It helps if anything. I never fapped to tracer before but I might now while imagining fucking her while her girlfriend watch as they both cry their eyes out of her getting tainted with my dick.

Disney said that the Extended Universe is still cannon.

It was clear she was not into men when she didnt fuck that one guy holding the power glove thing in the first animation.

pic related.

>Implying she isn't bisexual with that Freddie Mercury aesthetic

Moose tits pls

>Perhaps you're out there, Felicia.
What did he mean by this

youtube.com/watch?v=rxMyxkuPW6A

Daily reminder that this game is now a gay murder simulator

Honesltly, the fact she's gay means jack shit. It's just the fact Blizzard wanted to make her gay just to say "We're so progressive! We have FAGGOTS in our games!" and for no other reason.

Tracer all of a sudden being gay doesn't change the gameplay, the "lore", all it does is get Blizzard in the news.

Don't fucking post that shit here.

That is not Tracer

That is a fucking short, fat Mexican man trying to be someone he is not.

>guy
That's a dumb kid though. Snotty kids are just punching bags when you get home after a bad day at work.

>not fantasizing yourself as her woman

Yes it does change the lore you cuck.

We will never see Tracer in a real relationship with a man.
Being gay is unnatural.

The Russians got it right for banning this fucking comic.

It goes against family values.

I take back what i said, cause i literally share that fantasy user. So if anything, it got better.

Granted they never mentioned she was straight when the game came out.

But that's implying that GAY is NORMAL???

Straight is the normal one!!!

Being straight is default.

-T. 98% of the world.

She isn't gay, she doesn't even fucking exist

She should hook up with a balding old guy like Pharah? No thanks.

>guy
>power glove thing
have you never seen a cast before jesus christ

>EU
>good
It's filled with shit like pic related. Disney was right to trash it.

Making Tracer gay is to prevent the Tracer X Winston pron to be created.

Yeah but saying she's straight is as arbitrary as saying she's gay.

She's a fictional character. It's ALL arbitrary.

>real world normality/default applying to a fantastical VIDEO GAME
stop posting

"Alright, all we need now is a Flanker to round out our team. Anybody want to go Tracer?"
"UHHH ACKSHUALLY TRACER ISN'T A FLANKER CUZ SHE'S NOT REAL SOOO... SHE CAN'T ACKSHUALLY BEEEE ANYTHING LOL"
"kys senpai"

Russians in denial thinking that hating the gay makes it go away.

I feel bad for fags. It's a biological curse.

No sense in beating them up for something out of thier control.

It's not about her being gay or "not being real".
It's about blizzard deciding out of nowhere to make her gay to appease people who don't even play the game. It's about blizzard giving in to the vocal minority. It's about a once great company becoming not great.

Liking dorffort is innocent autism user.
>LEGOs
holdmebacknigga.jpg

Buttmad your waifu has a waifu

That's her dad, you cuck.

?

What is a cast?

You mean like cast iron?

Your opinion a shit
youtube.com/watch?v=wmJqgdaTArM

But I'm not the one complaining that she's gay?

>GAMES SHOULD FEATURE GAYS BECAUSE REAL WORLD AND CURRENT YEAR
>WOW WHO CARE IT'S VIDYA NO REALISM SHOULD BE THERE IT'S CURRENT YEAR
You aren't allowed to turn the argument 180 just because it's on your side this time

This reminds me of a board game autist I saw.
>uhh actually it is the player who moves around the pieces and imagines pillaging the board, the pieces themselves don't actually do anything :)
Like what the fuck dude?

How retarded do you have to be to argue with a retard?

Arm cast for when you break your arm

Who are you quoting? Fiction isn't obligated to feature or not feature anything. It doesn't have to derive norms from real life you stupid stormfag.

Okay I agree with that, but I'm just saying that saying a character isn't 'really gay' sounds fucking stupid.

>vee is one person

Wow didn't know we had those!

We really do live in the future XD

WHO ARE YOU QUOTING

>champion
troll thread, guys

love is something you develop with another person, not when you jack off to a video game character every night

excuse me

>-Winston
fixed that for you

But Winston is too good for her.
>messages her
>no answer
What a bitch.

Even I'm not pathetic enough to write stuff like this.
I just stick to imagining my manly self-insert OC romancing my waifu.

user there is a clear, concise definition of love (even though love is entirely subjective and personal), and being 'something you develop with another person' is not it.

I think what you mean is 'Your love is pathetic'.

man fuck you. Legos are fun as fuck do play with. there's nothing cancerous about those

>not wishing for more lesbo trace r34
OP you are literally more of a faggot Tracer could ever be

Hello cancerous autist.

he's an africaposter

I'm sorry, Jimmy...

It's terminal...

Go get some sun and fresh air.

k

>Being gay is unnatural.

best duo pic related

xD sjwjsjsu ruin gam thebwomben cam
youtu.be/ayq41-UJ7Cg
youtu.be/ayq41-UJ7Cg
youtu.be/ayq41-UJ7Cg

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG :DDDD

G-DFΑՍCKIN DANGIM ;-)))))
LIDSTEN HEAR quEEr bOY
>I
>I
GET THEM
FUCKIN

I WAND
>THOSE FOOKAN

DRᴾᴾY SHIT NAPPIES IN MY F***************KIN

I
>C
XD
HOLE HAYLE

AND I WANT THOSE
>T
H
O<
S
E :)

FUCKINՏT1ΝKAᎡOONIESTEΑMՏTERᏚ IN MY
MYFՍϹKINⅯ০ՍΤH

RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CUTE ACUT E TFW UE WAFI ASACED U TFW U THIS ISNPEACH THI IS A CUTE 2D REAL WAFU EL ACTRES

(ITS AN SEPIC 9GAAG AROW MEEEEEEEEEM

LIKE LE GREEEN FOROG MAN WEHIO ELXE

HERE FROM IFNUNY SMAHS DAWT MUTHCAGUFKIN BOI (OH DEFECATION SIR, WHAT IS CURRENTLY IN THE UPWATRDS DIRECTION) LEIK CO MMENR

TANDS FGIUBSCRI BW#E IF YUOU AGRES WITH ME ELCELEBS ELCELBS LIKE BANE? WHAT DID HE MEAM BY THIS?
>IMAGE.JOG
WHAT HE MEMEE BY THIS ?
YOU SEE ETC ETC

I mean, I guess it isn't, but neither is jerking off to cartoon characters either. Or wanting to dress up as a dog.

From day one she looked like a picture someone would use as an example on the soft butch wikipedia page

Who is actually surprised

LOOK A OVERWATCH CHARACTER IS GAY GAYS ARE OBVIOUSLY NOT NORMAL SO WE MUST LOOK AT THEM AND DISCUSS ABOUT IT

Blizzard confirmed for being homophobic as fuck. They dont want LGBT to be everyday life they want them to be fucking circus clowns.
Up next in the stage, a faggot clown!

Don't be such a pussy.

When my celebrity waifu got pregnant I didn't whine about it on the internet... I cried for a few dies and took it like a man!

>everyone freaking out over tracer was probably 6 years old when you could romance this lady as a female

no one bitched back then except for a few christian soccer moms

of course this was back when you had the conservative right demonizing vidya and trying to limit what could be done with it/ban

I vividly remember this character because Juhani is a Finnish mans name

I was going to buy overwatch but after finding out Tracer is lesbian now I'm not

yeah your friends will think youre gay if youre getting overwatch now. like the cover girl is a lesbian, are you trying to come out of closet by buying more of her?

No one bitched because almost everyone who played games back then were guys, and guys like (hot) lesbos.

Is this a joke? Am I out of the loop here?

Yeah but you need to focus on the issue at hand and not always follow the slippery slope analogy. You cannot discuss two consenting adults choosing to be together without people's first response as to why it shouldn't be allowed because soon we'll be fucking children.

Humans are more inherently bisexual, it's not typically black or white. There's only a few features that really separate a man and a woman. There's a shitload of animals that are bisexual or primarily just gay. And if the only argument against it is

>It'll lead to child fucking
and
>Well let's be better than animals even though I'm not really saying why it's wrong in the first place
or
>muh bible

Is all people have, they really have nothing.

Almost everyone on Sup Forums is a guy and these are the people freaking the fuck out that Tracer is dating a girl. Hourly threads about this dumb thing with Sup Forumslacks whining about degeneracy and faggots. These people hate homosexuality in any way and would love to shock/gas them.

>Humans are more inherently bisexual

>being gay is unnatural
This has many implications.

What is it to be gay, for someone to be gay, or thing to be gay? To be gay means to have a romantic, sexual or otherwise strong interest in someone of your same sex, male to male, female to female. To have a strong interest means to have a relationship and/or attraction to someone that is stronger than friendship, companionship or fellowship, as those bonds are formed out of respect, corporation and mutual interests.

It is only possible for someone to be gay, and not for something to be gay. Gay is an implicitly willful nature, and it not something that doesn't have a will to be capable of.

Now, the claim "Being gay is unnatural" means that in the scope of nature, a living thing with a will can't be gay under normal circumstances, therefore, a living thing going against the course of nature is preforming an unnatural action.

That means that anyone that is performing a gay action is willing against nature. What does this mean? The statement doesn't say anything other than what is means to be gay on an existential level, what the bare minimum means to be gay.

Even if the statement is true, it doesn't mean anything useful. What does it mean to be unnatural? How do you define it? It is bad or good to be of an unnatural nature? Is natural things good or bad?

>This has many implications.
no, you just wish really hard it did.

It's not really slippery slope I was presenting because neither of those are bad, per se. They don't hurt anyone in any real sense, so I don't see a problem with the 'unnatural' things that we do whether it be jerking off to bug-eyed anime waifus or homosex.

where is her accelerator?

>The absolutely autistic rage over this
How do any of you have it in you to get worked up over this?
It applies to the latter, the people who desperately want this sort of thing. But the people who absolutely lose it have become just as insufferable somehow.