I fucking died just now

i fucking died just now

That's nice sweety, Dinner will be ready in 15 minutes.
-GOD bless america-
Mom

literally oh my gosh lol XDDD

I am literally dead my roommate is freaking out the ambulance is on its way I never got to say good bye

Fucking dead. This is so me

This was actually pretty funny

All shitposting aside, that's pretty accurate. Make a support main in any game do actual work and they shit the bed.

Support/healer roles are for talentless retards. At best, it requires the ability to multitask in some games, but anyone can do that.

I fucking died. God says hi by the way.

Making fun of people not fitting in here is not shitposting.

>literally oh my gosh lol XDDD

fuck off meta-trolled reddit-tard

>Support/healer roles are for talentless retards.

Maybe I should keep just walking over your corpse in BF1 without reviving, like every other shit medic does.

#MAGA
#WhiteLivesMatter

>Always play healer in every game so far
>Never want to be DPS because I always play with people anyways and they hog the main damage dealers or tanks
>Play one particular game where I could deal DPS and be a healer
>Do a raid (you were only allowed 12 people in a raid) with our guild and randoms
>Keep all those 11 guys alive and well and also deal the most DPS for some reason
Feelsgud

>can't laugh at something funny because it's presented in a way that associates it with someone you don't like
XD literally rolling on the floor laughing my ass off rn rt if you know this feel

you mean you were a disc priest in 2011...

>they skip to respawn wait screen right when you're on top of them
>everyone else is assaults/supports and yet their vehicles are still destroying your team

>it's another "dps shit talks the healers to make themselves feel more important" episode

when i builded Soraka or the timeclock guy into massive AP offense at LoL casuals bitch so hard. don´t get into MOBAs if you respect your intelligence

also carries steal all the resources and dont protect their teams so basically mid to late game you´re just gonna be fucked

Not WoW, Lunia, back when it was good

I didn't even have BF1 in mind. I was thinking support in MMOs and TF2/Overwatch type games.

Battlefield requires no skill to begin with.

lol wow how'd you make this picture?
mind if i save it?

>dps gets huffy in chat
>raid lead asks what's wrong
>the fucking healers let me die
>lead asks healers what happened
>he was standing in red and didn't move
>lead tells dps he should've moved
>how the fuck am I supposed to do my rotation and get top dps when I'm moving every 10 seconds?
>instead of arguing with him, just kick and find a replacement seconds later
lol dps players, am i rite?

whats so funny aboit it?

It must have been something you said
I should have walked away

I actually enjoy going aggressive support especially in games where they're stronger early on.

I thought that the point of the image was that a support going on the offensive is always a last resort (see a nanoboosted mercy) and unexpectedly, hence why that dog has a confused look.

to be fair, when I have a fight down I will stand in shit and tell one of the healers to focus me so I can get that extra dps. A lot of us do and some of us die, but never on progression content

actually it's a squirrel

At least they're easily replaced.
DPS players are a diamond dozen

It's a cute beaver with a plastic gun, that's about it.

That's a guinea pig, you stupid fucks.

>DPS
>easily replaced
Yeah, until you realize that they're not, and that good DPS is the difference between doing a fight and not doing a fight.

Its a doggy dog world out there

Yes they are.
Any tank at all is uncommon.
A good healer is uncomon.
A good dps is easy to find because most people play dps meaning there's a larger chance to get a good dps.

>find because most people play dps meaning there's a larger chance to get a good dps.
Unfortunately that isn't the case
Especially when you introduce gear that also affects performance on top of skill level

>stealth game
>forced stealth or game over "follow this person but don't stay too far away for too long" stage
>hardly anything to hide behind and they constantly turn around to check behind them

>Support/healer roles are for talentless retards.
shut the fuck up

OP Here

the point of this image, is the feel one has when, as a support player, you are required to do something you dont know how. in this example it is offensive.

the look on the animals face, represents how one doesnt know what to do. the oversized pastic gun, and the small hands is another representation of the inability to perform the said task

yall are fucking stupid if you dont get why this is "funny"

>A good dps is easy to find because most people play dps meaning there's a larger chance to get a good dps.
your logic falls apart when you consider the fact that players aren't labeled "good dps" or "shit dps" and as a result you have to wade through players wasting time